
Mars1212
Status:
Mood:
Ok
Offline
- This past year has not been great, with the exception of healing from a really bad injury and taking an international trip, it's been pretty bad, ngl.I got my Master's degree last December, but having fallen and breaking my leg in two places really...
- I feel like I'm in a continual nightmare. Can't seem to get a fulltime job. The part-time subbing is going terribly. The last long-term assignment was disastrous and I left after two weeks. It was chaos in one of the classes, a major problem or...
- The friends that have disappeared aren't living rent-free in my head anymore. I've stopped expecting anything from them now. Since our friend's death and other happenings, things have dissolved. It's taken me about six months to stop the rumination...
- I got to a really bad place with my depression this weekend. I'll try to make a long story short, if I can. It just seems like one thing is piling on top of another. I've had a nearly impossible time finding full time work and I've been...
- It is so strange, my friend passed in January and it's still on my mind sort of. I had the strangest dream about her. I was living in my old apartment and I called her to come and pick me up. I told her, "I had a friend that died and our other...
- I have gotten really, really sick. It has hung on so long, like two weeks. Usually get sick working at the schools and I did. I used up my sick time. I finally got back to work, and then came home yesterday, didn't feel like eating much...
- So throughout the summer I was not able to find work, by the end of July I was completely out of cash. Two weeks ago I had to take out a cash advance in order to pay my rent.I had an interview on July 1. I was offered the job immediately, but...
- So I've posted before about really being stressed trying to find a job. Money has been a real issue. I left my fulltime career and went back to college after 20 years. My career as a teacher was destroying my mental health. I got a graduate...
- per my last post, it turns out there is not much to be done about the car. Because I bought an older car, it is not covered under any lemon law, etc. My service contract does not cover the repair, of course. The dealer will not fix it, I went in...
- I think I mainly needed to vent. If anyone has any useful information I could use it, however.I feel like I am so underwater, like financially drowning. I'm at a point where I am using credit for everything and have never been in that position,...
- I was staying away from a group of people for a while now. My instincts were warning me off quite a bit. I was nervous and felt like I was being love bombed and manipulated by one or two of the people in the group. I am SO GLAD I stayed away....
- So I have posted quite a bit here about work. I had graduated from college and was looking for something and not much was coming up. I had my resume rewritten and something finally did come up. I got offered a short-term contractual position...
- The last time I had a date was a year ago. Shortlly after I had that date, I had a hookup (sorry if TMI). I kind of gave into accepting a hookup because it seems like that is all anyone wants. It seems hard to find anyone that wants to hang...
- I woke up feeling kind of heavy today, I don't know why this happens sometimes. I received a text message from my mom wanting me to come over and watch the fireworks, my parents are pretty old so I'm trying to spend time with them. I would have...
- I went back and looked over my posts here for about the past year. I didn't listen when others told me to walk away a year or so (a life coach had suggested I do so). I guess I really didn't want to believe that my friend group was dominated by...