
Mars1212
Status:
Mood:
Ok
Offline
- I've been on vacation for two weeks. The first week of Christmas was really rough. I was extremely sick the week just before and of Christmas, and was in bed with a temperature on Christmas Day and part of Christmas Eve. My plans for Christmas...
- A few years back, I was hanging out with a crowd of people that I enjoyed-mostly. I met the people through a male friend (opposite sex) at work. We did a lot of things, I went to house parties and other get togethers with these people for about...
- I have talked a lot in therapy and posted here about some people who have caused me a lot of stress and anxiety. When I stopped assosciating with my parents and brother a lot, because my brother is physically violent and dangerous, this older...
- I've been on the fence about some relationships over the past few years, stopping short of ending things with people that I have really begun to think are toxic. There is one in particular who has gotten to be awful. She gets very angry and...
- Typically I spend the holidays with friends, as I have for the past five years or so. I have had sort of an "adopted family" because there is a lot of domestic violence in my own family.In a nutshell, things have soured with the "adoptive...
- And old friend who lives overseas came back into town. She's a very nice person and we had a good time. This morning I decided to drive downtown where there is a walking path and the street is lined with trees. It was so nice-I jogged along the...
- Does anyone have people in their life, despite your own depression, that actually drag you down with THEIR attitude? There are certain people that I find even more depressing when I interact with them thand having to deal with my own moods and...
- It seems like my medical issues never stop coming and I feel like I can't catch a break. I went to the emergency room for a resurgence of anaphalaxis a few months ago, left from work, when I developed a new allergy to another nut from the family...
- I got up this morning, was so tired lastnight I just came home and went to bed. I haven't spent the last five or so years ago celebrating Christmas with family becuase of the domestic violence (toward me). The last time I had Christmas with my...
- Hello,I just needed to vent here. Things really, really didn't go as planned over my brief vacation. What was supposed to be a relaxing time turned out to basically be a nightmare. But, that is why emergencies are emergencies, you don't know...
- Hi, I don't know if this would be triggering or not. I am just not in a good place and am having a not so great day today. I feel extremely exhausted and like I can barely drag myself around, and it's my day off. I just feel like there is so...
- I went to my friend's birthday because I felt obligated. Her family has helped me out and has treated me well, including picking me up from the hospital, so I feel somewhat obligated to certain major social events. I told myself before I went...
- I tihnk going to therapy once a week instead of every other, or whenever the therapist deems herself available, is much more effective. When it comes to creating new habits and behaviors, there is a certain habitual stick to it that you really...
- This may be more of a codependency post, or overlapping with this, but it does relate somewhat with mood problems.To start, I'm really, really, really glad that I got a new therapist. Sometimes you don't realize what isn't working until you do...
- Hello,I've posted a lot about interviewing for work and getting out of a really toxic job. I've been searching for six months to little avail, and I finally got two interviews with a major company and it was a grueling week of interviews and test...