
Mars1212
Status:
Mood:
Ok
Offline
- There is this man that I know who seems a bit overly obsessed with me. I see him at get togethers. When I ran into him again this weekend and saw him again, I was nearing the end of the evening and had gotten up to leave, had my purse, and he...
- So, I have been posting a lot about work. In addition to a new therapist which is working out very well, things have turned for the better. After months of searching, I'm moving forward with a serious opportunity. I have a second interview...
- Hello,I've been posting for some time about the pressing need to get a new job. I started with a new therapist last week also, which was really helpful. I'm glad I got another one as the previous one seemed disengaged.It has been total chaos...
- I had posted about my job the other day, just when I thought it could not get worse...yesterday my boss had a complete and total meltdown. She started screaming and crying at the entire staff during a meeting. I guess that she has cancer and she...
- Things have really hit a breaking point with my teaching career. I have been desperately trying to get out of it, and it's not working. I went to school for something else in 2021 and now...can't get a job. For me it's so bad that I feel like I...
- Hello,I am wondering if I can ask the community for some peer advice about a decision that I am looking to make-how do you know when it's time for a new therapist? I have had the same one for four years, and it has worked well. However, I am...
- Hello,I hope this is the right place for this post-I think it may be in some respects-it is in regards to a relationship, a friendship specifically.I don't know if other people who have issues with depression have had problems with others' emotions...
- I'm not really sure what to say, but all I can say is just what I wrote/indicated in the title/tagline. I'm not sure exactly what happened, if I got carried away with myself or if I was just being too emotional. The story is that an old friend...
- I'm really confused about what to do. I'm a teacher and opt to get paid throughout the summertime, and have money put into the summer bank so that I will be paid through the summer. For the past 18 years, my paycheck has been the same throughout...
- It is difficult enough to begin "the work," to go into a recovery/reflection of any sort no matter what the reason. Even more difficult to realize that you are turning 50 years old and still experiencing some of the same things. The good news is...
- An old friend had gotten in contact with me and wanted to hang out. We got together a few weeks ago and I was not sure if he was interested. I was just starting to wonder if he was. He got my number and said he would like to get together again. ...
- I've been trying not to overfocus too much on the friend that has come back into my life, but I don't know if I'm doing a very good job of it. I can't determine if I'm just lonesome and want to replace my relationship, and he is here...I don't...
- I guess for some reason I just needed to sit here and chill out. On Fridays I usually sort of feel like I am "supposed" to go somewhere and am "supposed" to be doing something. But, at the end of the workweek all I want to do is just sit on my...
- It occurred to me that I feel somewhat attracted to my friend, but as I'm thinking about it further, something tells me that he is extremely avoidant and noncomittal in relationships, and that I would be really let down by him. I'm not sure what...
- Has anyone ever felt worse after therapy? Usually I feel better, but I came back today and started crying a lot. I don't know if I was just feeling numb about my situation or avoiding it, but the things that were bothering me I started talking a...