
Mars1212
Status:
Mood:
Ok
Offline
- Recently I was accepted to graduate school. It is a really big deal for me because it was hard to get accepted and the bar was high. I don't think I would have been accepted to the on-campus school, as I would have had to have an engineering...
- So, I guess life has led me to graduate school. I was avoiding it only because of the expense, but I do like learning, so I don't mind that part of it. I had thought the certificate program that I completed was a waste, but without it I would not...
- I woke up in a bad/anxious/depressive mood today but forced myself to go to a 12 step meeting. It did help me to feel better. I have mixed feelings about socializing. One on hand, I do want to go to my friend's birthday and see people that I have...
- I found a new therapist that specializes in trauma and I had a consult with her and I think it went pretty well. She has a lot of experience. The one that I was going to just seemed really confused and like she didn't know how to help me, but then...
- My pastor offered for me to call her if I need to. She knows that I am going through a lot of things. I'm reluctant to call, though. I'm not sure why. I think it's because I'm worried that my issues are so intractable, and that it will be too much...
- I've never actively avoided a therapist before, it's just new to me. I was not sure why I was doing it, but I had a talk with a trusted friend, and he said that maybe I don't trust her. I never thought of that. That just really made me think. Then...
- I am actually really irritated at my therapist right now. I know we can't blame other people for our choices, etc. I just feel like in some ways, and I kinda felt this way from the beginning, that the therapy is more about my performing and less...
- I've been with my current therapist about five or six months. It's been helpful for sure, but I might take some time off. The therapist is an intern and seems pretty skilled. I'm learning about different techniques to help myself. Problem is though,...
- I've been putting in applications for a job for about a year now. Lots of rejection letters. Been pretty depressed and talking a lot about it in theraapy. I was telling my therapist the other night that it seemed odd the recruiter was not...
- I have another interview in a few minutes here. I took the day off and have been studying for about three hours. I've been putting in applications for about a year now. I just felt like I really needed the day off. Had a really rough day on...
- I've been agonizing probably the entire eighteen months about a man at my job who has been totally obsessed with me. He would send me suggestive texts at night when I was at home and hang out at my office every morning. He would get angry when I...
- Things were a little better today. It's been challenging with the depression, ideation, etc. In the middle of the work harassment fiasco, I got an email out of the blue from a recruiter after many, many rejections and not even a chance of...
- I just spent about half an hour on the phone with a helpline, which did calm me down. I totallly came undone and stopped coping. Basically, I don't even know where to begin.On my current job there is a man there who is really obsessive toward...
- I need to make a change of job, now. I have been looking I would say passively for several months, but I am not sure this job situation could get any worse. I am a high school teacher, and went back to school for a different career, because this...
- Just like I figured, I got rejected from a program that I really wanted to be in. I did a work challenge and followed their prompts, but it was very confusing and I didn't feel the process was going well. I thought it was ridiculous in fact. ...