
Mars1212
Status:
Mood:
Ok
Offline
- A lot of life has been getting by. I think at a certain financial or social status that is the case for many people.It's good to have to strive, but to have certain things be impossible or out of reach is depression-inducing. Ok I will try not...
- I had a therapist about a year and a half ago that I really liked. She worked really well for me, we connected and I feel that she was really competent. The insurance dropped her. Since then it's been hit or miss, really difficult to find...
- I had posted a couple of times about being stood up in a casual relationship. I had the opportunity lastnight to practice boundaries, an issue for me. I was stood up over labor day weekend by a lover, if you want to call it that. It hit me...
- So much of my life and relationships have been going through changes. Unless I am just completely paranoid, and I may be, I don't know. I find that many if not almost all of the people in my life have ulterior motives, and appear to have values...
- I'm working a lot in therapy on boundaries, etc. One of the things that I am working on is having my own life, not having codependency issues with others, where people are super dependent on me and vice-versa. Included with that has been putting...
- IDK, sometimes I think I have too much drama in my life. I really try to keep that to a minimum. It was a long week of work and school, and I was really looking forward to going to one of my low key meetups that I don't get to all that often,...
- I had posted here last Saturday about how I was effectively ghosted over the weekend. There were tentative plans, but he told me last Thursday that he would get in touch with me on Friday to follow up on plans. Friday came and went and there was...
- So I haven't dated much after the pandemic and did not have intimate relationship since early 2020. The lockdown, breakup and everything was just too much. I felt numb like I was not able to be interested in anyone.About a month ago I met a guy...
- Hello,I don't know why I am so overwhelmed. I am in graduate school, and I'm only working part time. Compared to working full time as a teacher, this shouldn't seem like as much, but it just feels totally overwhelming.It seems like grad school...
- Again, I'm not sure if things are going to work out with this therapist that I really like, for the longer term. After I went back to work, she has very few late appointments, like 4 or 5 pm. She had one 3 PM this week, and I rearranged my work...
- So my last semi-serious relationship was four years ago. I was really crazy about the guy. He was the last person that I slept with before lockdown and the lockdown and the political upheval stressed me out so much that my sex drive died...
- So, just for a change I wanted to talk about some good stuff. I'm going to graduate with my Master's in winter, and then I scheduled a trip to Rome for a week. I got a really good deal on it-on Expedia for about $850.00 for the hotel and the...
- I think I just need to vent. I'm getting over a bad flu that I've had for about a week. I made sure to take a subsitute job working at a high school, not with super young kids or on a really physical job, as it's a much better fit. I have to get up...
- Sometimes, I'm not sure what to think or feel about situations. I hope that I haven't outgrown my group of girlfriends so much that it's unsustainable. When we met many years ago, we had so much in common. We had a book club and a hiking group. ...
- I never have spoken up for myself very much. I'm starting to do it more now. I'm from an era where women were really encouraged to be accommodating and not say much at all. I clearly remember dinners with family. Women were practically not...