
Mars1212
Status:
Mood:
Ok
Offline
- So I had a pretty bad weekend, but I went to my virtual support group and then to meditation the next day and felt a lot better. I was not feeling so well Monday night and had a weird suspicion that it could be covid because of how run down I...
- This year has not gotten off to the right foot. I went to a 12-step social event and I felt totally invisible. Worse yet, the person across from me while I was playing bingo was really nasty to me. I was asking some questions about the game and...
- I've had a lot going on but I have been working through issues in therapy. One of the issues that I have had is that one of the people in my friend group is ridiculously controlling. She gets very angry if you even have plans around the...
- I'm sorry if I'm being redundant. I had posted a couple of times about leaving a hiking group, which I did. I am happy with my decision to end that toxic tie. A life coach told me that "the universe abhors a vaccuum." in this case he meant that...
- I had posted earlier about how I finally quit the hiking group that had been giving me so much grief. My parents knew a little bit about it and that I had been struggling with it. I told them today that I had quit the group and my mom said,...
- So for me it is very hard to get out of toxic entanglements. I don't know why it takes me so long. I guess in this particular case I felt a sense of obligation-the person had picked me up from the hospital once, and I have been good friends with...
- Hi, I just need a place to vent. I was not invited to annual Christmas dinner this year by friends who have been acting strangely. I don't typically spend it with family as that is pretty dysfunctional. My friends have turned out to be...
- I've been plagued with intense depression and anxiety, and thought at some point this week that I probably should be in a hospital. I'm doing better today. Part of my stress is that I just don't think I can be honest with people. I finally told...
- It seems like it is always something. I just needed to post here, I was going through my facebook and found out the most unbelievalbe thing. Someone I knew committed suicide-a friend of mine's wife. I just can't believe it. I went to high...
- So, if enough wasn't going on already and the holidays approaching, I got the big bomb dropped on me. I was disinvited to Thanksgiving. On a positive note, it looks like I am going to start back to work part time here pretty soon, so at least...
- I am taking a break from some people. Taking a break from drama that is. I just feel like with the fluctuations of moods, med changes, career changes, I just can't handle other peoples' drama. I went to lunch with a friend and we talked about the...
- I decided after a few months of changing my dr. and trying to get off of medication that I was wrong. It just is not working. I got back in touch with my old dr. and will see her next week. I cancelled with the new one, they wanted to know...
- Well, I reallly need a job. There are two jobs that I really wanted. One of them, they rejected the application after I did an online skill questionnaire, and the other one was for a paid opportunity in my field to do web design work. I studied...
- I had a really hard time getting up today. It's Monday and I slept in until about noon as I hardly slept the past two nights. For some reason I just stay awake all of the time and anxiety really gets to me. I don't get tired until toward 6AM,...
- Well, I did manage to get a couple of other references, the one I was relying on fell through and almost cost me the opportunity, so that is discouraging, but a couple of people who are more reliable got back to me. This guy that pretty much...