
Mars1212
Status:
Mood:
Ok
Offline
- Hello,I had a negative experience at support group today-it is virtual on zoom. I've been going for about a year and I really liked the group as a whole and the faciliator. This organization has many different virtual support groups throughout the...
- So I found a therapist that I really clicked with and she uses the 'buzzers' are you familiar with those? The buzzing things that you hold in both hands? They are used for EMDR. Well I was pretty disregulated when I went to her office, and she...
- It's almost impossible to find a therapist that I can work with. I had two that were really great. One of them dropped me because of insurance and ther other because I graduated from college, I couldn't see her anymore. She was the absolute...
- I just got home from vacation, which was nice. I had been distancing myself from a group of people because it just seemed to be a real mess. My mom has been in a facility recovering from breaking her hip. I thought that my 'friend' was calling...
- I guess depression and emotional issues can be a weird thing. I may have posted earlier, but the past few months have been absolutely crazy. I broke my leg very badly (I recovered now), my friend died, and then my mom had a bad accident and...
- Hello,It's been a while since I posted here. I think I was posting a lot around the holidays-I look back on the posts and see so much rumination, LOL. At any rate, things have evolved strangely. On a positive note, my recovery from the broken...
- Hi everyone,It's been a while since I posted. I was struggling then. Amazingly, things have gotten even more difficult. I wasn't sure they could be more difficult...but they are.I've been busy going to physical therapy as I had a bad accident...
- So in February it's my good friend's birthday and my dad's birthday. My friend is not having the usual get together with all of us women as it's gotten pretty heated. I feel a bit bad, like I caused the rift and the fall apart as I spoke up...
- It is amazing how things just happen. Sometimes they happen in clusters, life really can be unpredictable. At the beginning of 2024 I had very severe depression. I was able to work past it and stay out of the hospital by doing IOP. Things...
- Hello,I am going to meet my therapist by telehealth in about an hour. I'm still homebound and injured, so I really hope that this therapist can help me. The depression has set back in. I avoid doing nearly anything as it simply takes forever. ...
- So, I am going to meet my new therapist in about an hour. I am just really confused lately because I've been distraught being housebound. Anyway, I am getting sidetracked.I don't know why I am getting mentally wrapped up in problems and issues...
- I don't know what happened, but I had a shift. After falling into clinical depression, not being able to concentrate, staying up all night long and sleeping all day, I did something different. After one of my all-nighters, I just decided to stay...
- After having a crisis back in March of this year and going to IOP, I really came back around. I wrapped up some difficult things and started to move forward. My momentum was really good and my depression was alleviated. I got a lot of debt paid off,...
- I think I posted about a month ago about something that was bothering me. About a woman who moved to our area and just seemed incredibly needy.It's hard for me to make a long story short, but I will try. Two days after writing that post, I fell...
- So, I have had felt strained in some of my relationships, with my group of girlfriends. Part of the issue is that a couple of people in the group are just too needy and possessive, wanting time and energy all of the time and getting angry when...