
Mars1212
Status:
Mood:
Ok
Offline
- A friend of me called me yesterday and was just complaining vehemently about another friend of ours who is a real problem. She launched into this huge thing about how she thinks our common friend is a narcissist because she was watching about...
- So the employer that was ghosting me followed up and let me know what the hold up is. Apparently one of my three references got back to them, my former supervisor did, which is fine. My co worker I guess did not. They told me to try to follow up...
- It's been hard to find part time work. I really need something. I left my fulltime career as a classroom teacher in June, the career was just not going well. I was at it for almost two decades. It was just endless and constant problems, just...
- I'm not sure what's up with me, but I'm feeling blah. I think I'm primarily upset about not having or finding a relationship. It's been like 3.5 years, almost four, since my last one. Sometimes I still think about him. Apparently he moved out of...
- Hi, I'm new here. I've been avoiding the inevitable for a decade since I left hospital. I agreed to the meds but not the diagnosis. I'm so scared!!! I can't stop crying!The problem: I feel amazing! The other problem: Just a month ago I was in...
- I got a new psychiatrist as the one I've had for ten years after I left the hospital was just not that great in a lot of ways. I started to develop insulin resistance to quietapine, which can happen, and I was asking her about it for at least...
- I've been fixing my life in a lot of ways. There had been SO MANY things to fix I just couldn't do it all at once. Basically substandard living situations and abusive, dysfunctional dynamics had a stranglehold in my life. It took a period of...
- I just needed to vent. After searching for like a year for a therapist that really understands PTSD and trauma, I finally found someone. It was so hard to find someone that really can deal with trauma as a lot of therapists really do not. I...
- What do you think makes a person paranoid? I don't know. I get sensitive to when I think people want to know too much of my business or they are too clingy toward me. I think it's a result of all of the years of domestic violence that I lived...
- Does anyone else here struggle with menopause affecting their moods? I thought I was yet again about to come up on a year without a period and then it started again. I was telling my therapist that I could not figure out for the life of me why I...
- Does anyone else ever feel like they are projecting? Sometimes I am not sure if that is what I am doing. I get very frustrated with some friends and feel like they are clinging on to me. Maybe they are, I don't know. I judge them really...
- My depression and mood disorder has not been under control at all. I could tell that my medication was not working as well as usual and that I was getting out of control. I have been having a very hard time to get my psychiatrist to try some new...
- So yesterday I did a really intense session of EMDR. I have to admit that it really threw me off. I was remembering so much stuff and after it was done I came home, and honestly I got drunk while I was having a social zoom meeting, which frankly...
- I've had the same psychiatrist since I left the hospital eleven years ago. I've had the same provider and been on the same medication. I've made a lot of changes and am reconstructing my life as the one that I was living was not good for me. ...
- I am just curious about peoples' thoughts here. Do you think that you could be friends with someone or a group of people after you have perceived them to have stabbed you in the back?I brought this up to my therapist and I told her of an incident...