
Mars1212
Status:
Mood:
Ok
Offline
- So I have been having a lot of health issues and my cardiologist felt that he didn't get clear enough images of my heart in the office, so he wanted to do a Trans-esophegeal heart Echocardiocgram in the hospital. I was pretty nervous about it,...
- If the work issues were not enough, I have so many health issues. It looks like I may have a heart problem. I'm scheduled to go in the operating room at the end of the month to determine once and for all if I have what is called a PFO-a small hole...
- So as I might have mentioned earlier, I did give notice at my job at my family's insistince. It just didn't seem sustainable. I know that people here suggested adminsitrative work, which I think is a good idea. I think continuing to pursue something...
- The Friday before Labor Day just before we left, the options given to me basically were either quit of be fired, and if I were to stay on I were to be put on an improvement plan, which is pretty much synonymous with getting fired. I was going to do...
- So just as I was coming to a holiday weekend, I get a meeting invitation at the last minute from my boss and HR. I've been in the job for 3 weeks. I've been working constantly and all the time and apparently I am not getting this as fast as they...
- So I am not working with the "academic coach" anymore in the online job. I did say something to my boss. Still, I don't think teaching is a good fit for me anymore. I took a day off from everything and just chilled. Because I was...
- So I took this online teaching job because I had to have a job, not because I wanted this job, and it is not working out. It could be because I did not actually want it. It could also be because of the circumstance, it could be both.I had some...
- I know this is stupid, but after not being able to find a job after graduation for almost two years, I ended up just taking an online teaching job because I couldn't find anything in my field. I was trying to get out of teaching and I feel so...
- So voc rehab finally got in touch with me...it took like six months finally. The voc rehab person that they assigned to me is a lawyer and extremely knowledgable on disability law and he seems to know a great deal about how to get people placed in...
- So voc rehab finally got in touch with me...it took like six months finally. The voc rehab person that they assigned to me is a lawyer and extremely knowledgable on disability law and he seems to know a great deal about how to get people placed in...
- So I've been working with this life coach who has been supposedly helping me with this job search process. I text and call her for moral support and it has helped, until now. She offered to do a mock interview with me, and we did, it was an...
- I can't believe this has gone on this long. So I don't have much hope of getting a tech job, but I saw an educational job that I thought might be really good. It would have been working at a university supporting high school students who are...
- So, as people may know, I haven't been able to break into tech and I used to teach school. I was on a facebook group where you ask for "Brutally honest advice". The advice they gave there was to return to school teaching as the tech market is...
- So I've been having a lot of health challenges and since the beginning of the year, they've intensified, a cluster of symptoms, vertigo, tinnitus, and worsening migraines as well as intermittent vision loss. I've also been way more tired than...
- So as predicted, I was let go from the temp role. I figured that she was keeping me there just because she was finalizing the termination paperwork with human resources. I could not figure out why she was keeping me after I didn't pass the final...