
Mars1212
Status:
Mood:
Ok
Offline
- I was just wondering peoples' thoughts on this idea of normalcy. I'm not sure what to think about it.When I was younger, before I really had good therapy and treatment, my brothers' friends would wager a guess as to whether I would end up in a...
- Hello,Has anyone here really had a hard time ending a friendship? Like you are so burnt out and you realize that you just can't stand the person-it's not even one specific thing they did, but you realize that whenever you get together with them,...
- Does anyone else ever get really anxious when people/strangers start to ask too many questions? I try to be pretty private about my family life, as it's very dysfunctional. People can sometimes get the gist that something is off in life my as...
- I am curious, this might be kind of controversial. I am doing dialectical behavioral therapy right now, as I sought it out. I was having a severe recurrence of suicidality. I had heard before in the hospital that I thought in 'black and white'...
- I just had to vent. I really don't have anything insightful or profound to say, except that I am so happy that my notice period of my job is almost done. I can't wait to get out of there. I called off last week and really wished I had done it...
- So, I deal with mental illness on top of having an incredibly stressful job. We have a man at work who just treats people like crap, especially women. One just quit because of him. This guy who is much older than me had a sexual fixation on me...
- So I have been avoiding friends for a really long time now. I am not sure why. It is probably something that I should unpack more in therapy, I've been doing a lot of work in therapy.I'm not sure exactly what happened or where I was put...
- So I have been doing EMDR therapy for a a few weeks now, and I have found it triggering. I am attempting to manage my daily life with this condition/situation. Today I was taking my usual walk on lunch break from work to head up to the grocery...
- My mom is 82. I know I've been lucky to have her a really long time. I'm always afraid of losing my parents, but I know it's inevitable. She called me today and told me that last week my dad took her to the hospital, she was there three days...
- Holidays are somewhat difficult, as I don't celebrate them with my family. I used to spend like every year for the past five years with friends, but that has gotten really strained. I wasn't interested in dating one of the men there, and I think...
- Hello,I just wanted to post some good news. I've had a lot of struggles with work, and applied to graduate school. I applied for a scholarship/fellowship and won!?! It's a small amount of money, it's $1000.00. I have to maintain fulltime...
- I'm starting to learn that some things just aren't worth it, especially when it comes to customer service and it's bad. I can get very upset over negative treatment, and quite enraged. I think I feel like somehow others' negligence is damaging...
- Hello, I just started doing DBT along with EMDR therapy at my therapist's insistence. The session was extremely powerful, and I find myself both helped and upended all at once. I felt really calmed in the session, but later when I got home, I...
- I was just wondering what everyone else's feeling on the topic of dating is. I don't know why I am having such intense anxiety about it. I went to a party tonight, I have not been to one in a while, and at the end of the party the host invited me...
- Maybe I am starting to recover from depression. I had this beautiful day. I had a lot of errands to run and usually feel this pervasive sense of loneliness all the time, esp. when I have a busy day, have to shop or do chores on the run, I used to...