
Mars1212
Status:
Mood:
Ok
Offline
- Ever since the election I had felt stressed. I was coming up upon graduation from college, and that was bringing anxiety too. Along with personal concerns, relationships, etc. I was feeling a greater than normal amount of stress, like almost...
- I was so glad that I had therapy today, my symptoms have not been under control. For about the past month or so, my sleep has been really disturbed. Me taking time off of work is a double edged sword. I have been taking time off so that I can...
- So a lot has been reevaluated over the past couple of years. I've let go of some very toxic connections, some might have been trauma bonds. It can be hard to meet new people.Anyway, I have put some limits on one group of friends and will likely...
- After several years of not spending Thanksgiving with my family, I did. I have a lot of issues with my brother. He has quite the explosive temper and can be antagonistic.When my mom asked me to spend it with them, I was ambivalent. She had...
- I am ambivalent about what I think about this. It is not necessarily a depression post, but a relational and social post and I am curious to know what people think. Over the past few years I've been trying to expand my social network beyond a...
- I went to an in-person coda group for the first time in a long time, maybe a year. It reminded me of some things. I was invited to two different gatherings for this weekend that I felt extremely stressed about attending, felt guilty like I...
- What do you think about mixing friend groups? I would like to have a gathering with a couple of friend groups, I just don't know how it will work out. The groups are so much different from one another. Plus I have one friend who is extremely...
- I'm not sure if we can post this here, I don't think there is a group on this platform for this specific thing. I am not sure if my issue is the depression diagnosis itself or the political climate we are in. In short, since the election, I have...
- I have not spent Thanksgiving with my family in some years, but there is a good chance that I will this year. In these past years, I've spent it with some friends. This year, one of our friends' mom's was in the hospital, so they are not doing...
- I may have talked about this friend/friends here before. It used to be that I did not have friends, and was lonely, I was the codependent one, who was probably burning other people out. After I learned how to stop over-relying on other people and...
- Not sure how to make a long story short here. I am on my own with limited support. I have some friends, which are great, but the situation with the family is bad. The history is that there has been a lot of domestic violence perpetuated against...
- About eight years ago I started hanging out quite a bit with a large group of people that I met through my former workplace. I did a lot of things with them, weekends, holidays. Then, back in 2017, I was on the invite list for a big Christmas...
- I used to be a part of a support group for a very long time that folded. I guess I'm glad it's over because it was not so great toward the end. The aftercare at IOP is about an hour from my house and very difficult to get to, so that's not...
- So I am almost ready to get my master's degree, I will be done in two months. For the last year, I've been subsititute teaching. In this past Fall semester, it's been harder than ever. I'm not sure why. I used to teach full time, maybe it was...
- I feel slightly guilty but I have a group of friends that have been a little toxic. I feel like I'm inundated in the group chat, which is frequently political. I ended up blocking everyone's number just to get a break. I just don't need to be...