
Mars1212
Status:
Mood:
Ok
Offline
- So I had an interview yesterday for a very well paying job. It went really well. I am hoping it moves forward to the next round. The recruiter felt that we were aligned in terms of my skills and the role that needs to be filled and he is aware...
- So I finally had an intake with a therapist yesterday, she seemed like she understood and had a handle on my situation. She said that she was available to meet after work between 4-6 P..M. Seemed fine and then when I went into the portal to...
- I ended up cancelling my sub job for today because I had a bad feeling about it. I have been written up before in this district and I am going to trust my gut from now on when I don't have a good feeling about something. The school is extremely...
- I had posted yesterday that finally I found a therapist, I was so relieved you have no idea. They called today and said that they are not in my network, after all. I was sobbing on the way home. I feel broken.
- I had posted a long time ago about someone who seemed pretty obssessive toward me. I had managed to keep my distance. We exchanged numbers many years ago and I liked him for a while but he ghosted and breadcrumbed me. When I finally lost...
- So I did get to choose a different health plan; they let me do this on the exchange network, I am so relieved. Blue Cross was not working out for me and I went with Oscar which is much more flexible and quite a bit cheaper. I've spent the last...
- So it's my brother's birthday again. I chose not to go to his party. In the past he has hit me, threatened my survival and physical safety, told me enjoys hurting me and other people, and I believe he is a raving maniac or has some type of serious...
- So, still on the lookout for a therapist. My new health plan comes effective tomorrow, I just paid the premium. I am finding out the hard way that therapists are not very interested in helping you once they find out you are low income. It's...
- After losing my health insurance and ALL of my doctors, I needed to pick a new therapist too. The new plan that I picked listed that there were no co pays for therapy, and it's one of the major reasons why I picked the new plan. I didn't have a...
- Some of the depression symptoms are coming back, I'm starting to wake up a couple of hours before my alarm, it's really upsetting. It makes me extremely exhausted during the day. I have to push through work and really force the effort, I'm so...
- It seems like the longer my situation goes on, depression just seems to be really getting intense. I feel like I'm falling into a hole that I can't get out of. The longer I don't find a job the worse I feel. I don't feel like dating particularly...
- So it is the end of the year, I can say objectively it has not been a good one at all. It's exactly a year to the day that I graduated with my Master's, and am still unemployed/underemployed. Yes, that is correct, an entire year. I didn't start...
- I've been going to this support group for quite some time. Sometimes it's a match and sometimes it's not. They kind of have a specific way of doing things, which I guess is ok to a point. One of the things they really emphasize is staying on...
- So, in continuation of this job situation, I ended up getting a formal letter yesterday. They want me to do online professional development about how to control a classroom, I guess that is the main issue, they felt like students were walking all...
- The stupid saga continues with work. I finally get called into the main office for this supposed "incident report." I substitute teach at a variety of schools and work for an agency.Thinking something really awful has happned or that there was...