
Mars1212
Status:
Mood:
Ok
Offline
- So as I mentioned earlier I got the temp job and it's not working out. A week into onboarding I was put on a PIP. Yeah. So my real feeling on it is that it is not worth it and that I should just get another job. It is tough to find a...
- So I went back to work today and I am supposed to give one more presentation tomorrow and they will decide whether they will keep me or not. This seems extremely hard for a new job. I went to the job site and helped set everything up today. We...
- So as you may know substitute teaching has been pretty difficult and I was looking for a new role for about a year. I was interviewing for several tech roles but nothing came through. I pivoted and thought I might try adult education and was...
- So after a year of trying and failing to get a job in the area that I trained for, (product development) after discussing it with my support group, someone put it to me bluntly, that it just didn't work out. That is the conclusion that I came to as...
- I was in no contact with my family for a long time. It was awesome. My family is super dysfuctional, full of misogynists, men that SA women. I hate it. Basically my mom enabled and tolerated all of this s*it. I truly hate hanging out with all of...
- So, it's been a year that I've tried to find something in my new field. It's been devastating. At this point I think it's safe to say that at least for the forseeable future it's not going to work, at least not in this season. I had one job in my...
- Since my last post about three weeks ago, I interviewed for yet another job, and did not get that one either. Wow. And then had interview number four Monday for something a little different, and never heard back from that either. Four for...
- I've been having bad symptoms with vision loss, tinnitus, vertigo, etc. It has been strange, and I also have migraines. I was in the ER recently as I woke up in the middle of the night with severe pressure on the top of my head, swelling on the...
- So, it's groundhog day with this. I did manage to get an interview for a job I was very interested in. It was not a 'dream job' per se, but it was in my field and entry level. They got right back to me and scheduled an interview. I prepared...
- So after three months of running into issues, I finally found a therapist, one that actually can deal with the type of issues that I am dealing with and is willing to see me weekly in office, she's close by. Here is the issue, the billing office...
- I have a pretty bad case of migraines, and it's gotten worse. It basically got worse when I lost my preventative treatment and the health insurance stopped covering it. All sorts of new disturbing symptoms have developed the past few months. ...
- I have posted on and off about this, and have talked at support group about this for over five years now. There is this one individual who just hangs on and on and on and on. The reason it's hard to technically consider it stalking is because he's...
- I am taking a mental health day, I started therapy, again finally as it's taken me three months to find another therapist! For some reason a few hours after the session I had a crashout. Different from my typical low lows where I feel nothing...
- So I am not really sure what happened with my therapy yesterday. My depression has been severe and has come out of remission, basically. My dx are depression and ptsd. It was a bad thing that when my insurance changed that I lost my...
- same old, same old, seems like I'm on this topic all the time and not much gets better, sorry for being negative. So I'm on Spring Break from substitute teaching; one of the other districts is open during spring break and I could have worked all...