
Mars1212
Status:
Mood:
Ok
Offline
- I don't, and no flips given. It's not to say that I dislike all people, but the people that I like are fewer.I have no problem throwing down.Is this a "good" thing? It's not supposed to be socially acceptable, but I think I have always been this...
- So it's 2022, and there have been a few things that have hung on in my life for too long-ok all kinds of things. I have cleaned house a few times in my life before, and it is really overdue again. In 2021 I did a lot of distancing, and this year I...
- I work at a job that I don't care for entirely, it is ok, and it pays the bills, but there are a lot of Covid issues. I am a teacher, so there are a lot of people getting covid. I take precautions. It is what it is, but what bothers me is my...
- I didn't think I would be sitting home on my computer on NYE, but here I am. The event that I was supposed to go to was cancelled. NYE was cancelled last year too. I'm not sure why, but it's safe to assume the cancellation was Covid-related. I...
- One of my friends seems to have a big problem. She confided to me that her stepbrother was molesting her stepsister when they were kids. I have met and interacted with them both. I kinda suspected this because there was a hella awkward vibe when...
- I am not sure where a post like this would really belong, but it is a general post, and the situation at the very least is causing anxiety. I don't know that I'm depressed about it per se, but it is bothering me. Last year I spent Thanksgiving,...
- I am taking breaks from my friends. They have just gotten really negative, especially in video call meetings. Here we are, going on three years into this pandemic, and they still can't figure out how to log into a zoom meeting, and we were doing...
- I have a co-worker who seems to be obsessed with me, even my boss noticed it. He used to spend every single morning for 30 minutes just constantly in my room. I could not get rid of him. We had to exchange personal numbers with the team, it was...
- I know this is going to be a mean post, but I need to say it here-where it's anonymous and it can't get back.I feel like my friend is a nutcase. There, I said it.She is about ten years older than me, maybe that is part of the reason for the...
- Hello,I just needed to get some things off of my chest. I have really been having serious health problems lately. Three weeks ago, I had 2.5 of my four hyperthyroid glands removed because I have (or had, now) a condition called...
- I am going to graduate from university on Wednesday for a career that I really, really want. So, I don't know why I am sad. I know I should be happy, but I also feel nervous and scared. I know that change is on the horizon and is something that...
- Hello,I don't understand what I am going through, but I have never had a surgery impact me so much. I had to have part of my thyroid removed, it was kind of a big deal, and ever since my emotions have been wildly all over the map. I am not sure...
- Hello, Happy Thanksgiving,I am wondering what to do about a sticky, complicated situation. On Monday, I had a regularly scheduled haircut/trim with my stylist that I love. I was trying to get errands run, etc. before having an outpatient...
- I didn't really understand or believe that I had Ptsd, but now I understand how the diagnosis emerged. Fortunately, I don't have too many meltdowns. The last really bad one that I had was two years ago and it was terrible.The thing about meltdowns...
- To an extent, I have been avoiding my friends. I am normally not the type to avoid people that I am close with, but since the pandemic, I've been doing it a lot more. I'm not sure exactly what is causing it, but it started when the pandemic...