Breakups & Divorce Support Group

Just broke up with someone or in the midst of a difficult divorce? Breaking up is difficult no matter what the circumstances are. They say that time heals all wounds, but sometimes a listening ear or a hug can work wonders for the heart. Whether you need a place to vent, someone to hold you to No Contact, or need advice about what to do, we're here to help.

8 Online
  • 3cutiesmamaAndaFedUpWife

Tonight is the night

I'm so nervous.  I pray he's going to take this like an adult.  I pray he can understand that I'm just doing what it takes to make myself happy and give a better life to our kids.  I don't see how he couldn't know this was going to happen.  We don't talk.  We haven't been intimate in 3 months.  He doesn't answer my calls so I stopped calling months ago.  When I get home, he goes outside...
  • journey2paradisexo

NO MORE WEDDING?

I've been with a man for almost 2 years who is 7 years older than me. I recently got him to finally move out of his parents house in hopes that we could grow our relationship. At the end of every fight he makes everything my fault. He has talked about my self esteem, my anxiety, he's also said to me I'm too young for him and he doesn't know why he's with me and planning to marry me just days...
  • 19-heartbroken-73

Feeling so hurt

My husband of 17 years told me a month ago that he doesn't love me and wants a divorce. Tonight he went out. He was going to wash the car and then he was maybe meeting up with a buddy of his, but it wasn't confirmed yet. I said "so if you aren't meeting up with him are you coming home?" He said "It's none of your business anymore what I do. I can do what ever I want."  He didn't know what he was...
  • riceflier307

trying to move on.......

Hi, first timer here,So my wife of 11 years informed me that she is moving out of state to begin a new life and be closer to her son and his wife who are now expecting. I have a family business and can't go with her but this doesnt seem to bother her too much in fact she seems fairly happy about it. She claims that she wants to try living there and that she's confident that I'll move up there...
  • Newnae29

I just can't no more

I hate the life I live I'm married to a man I don't love I hate to look at him now it wasn't always this way but the last 4 year I really don't like him I'm 29 he is 38 he never had a real job I always worked had to hold down the house and the kids never had any help from him I can't sit my money down around him with him taking its like it just take and take from me I have a car but I don't know...
  • Staystrong207

The cheater will never understand

My husband cheated on me with several women. One of who is now carrying his child. I feel like he doesn't understand how deep this hurts, and how this impacts our relationship. He's very sorry, and wants to move on and act as if everything is ok. There's so much I can't get past. For starters he cheated on me with a girl he works with. I didn't know it, but should have suspected it because he...
  • 01stworldview

Breakups and Revenge

Revenge Your ExEach day hundreds of men and women seek revenge on their ex-mates for avariety of reasons, usually because they got dumped or where cheated on.Revenge comes in many ways. It typically starts by using social media tovent, and then escalates from there. Now sites like "Get Revenge On Your Ex"for a fee will help you get pay back or revenge.So what is the best way to get revenge...
  • Dad2Five

She's having sex right now I bet...

I want to text her so badly and ask if she feels good knowing she's ripping my heart out. Knowing that she knew those thongs were in her bag before she handed it to me. Knowing that I would know she was going to get lad this weekend.Should I text her now and ask her why she would do this to me? Ask her if he's better than me? Ask her if he's making her cum?What the hell is wrong with me...
  • lostinthecycle

What is "Normal"

So I dont even know where to start. I have other posts that I have explained in pretty great detail how my marriage has been. Rocky is probably an understatement. I left him last summer and then stupidly took him back. I was trying to raise our 3 kids literally on my income and nothing more which I was doing successfully. However, I did not have support here at all that could take my kids to...
  • ChelseaLeigh

Letter...

So my daughter is 20. She goes to college and works a small part time job. She basically has no money. She's of age so I can't take my ex to court for support for her. I photocopy her bills and stick them in an envelope for the kids to give to him when they see him. He said he would contribute to her bills that I pay but of course he hasn't.This is my dilemma, during our relationship my ex gave...
  • onedayatatimeforme

why the stronger ones are given the worst

In my healing process I have found many things, such as not to engage with my stbx and if I do to keep it short and sweet , stand my ground, stay on my path and remember the good when the bad hits hard. Today I asked myself why am I the one dealing with everything and the hurt and regret when stbx is given a cake a on silver platter and deals with very little to nothing, why can't he have a bad...
  • diana9464

Fell in Love too fast

I fell in love with this guy after only 3 weeks. Instant connection he even said so himself. 3 weeks of some of the best times of my life. I can honestly say I have never laughed so much in my life. There was an incident where he got really upset and thought I was going to leave him on Sunday (3/19/17), and I reassured him that I was not going anywhere. Then we went from absolutely GREAT on...
  • ChelseaLeigh

The in-laws

What's everyone going through with their in-laws through this break-up process?Mine know in great detail my ex's past habits. They can only imagine what it's like living with someone who has done what he's done. One of his family members once told me that my ex uses his charm to get what he wants regardless of who it is or what it is. Another of his family members once asked me what I was doing...
  • imiru

I'm so confused and afraid of hurting people

to start, I am single and have been enjoying the single life of casually dating and learning more about what I really want in a relationship. However, recently I started casually seeing one of my ex's and I tried to keep it at just a friendly level but it escalated into friends with benefits. I'm happy he's changed his attitude, has more patience, has been working on his anger. But he still keeps...
  • Loyal_100

Real Conversation... About us..

Today my ex came over to visit with the kids and on the last 3 visits we have all spent the time together instead of me not hanging around at all. And today went really well he stayed over way into the night. But tonight when I left and went to my room he followed me and we had a really decent conversation about where he thinks he should be andnwhere he really wants to be. Idk how it came up but...