Breakups & Divorce Support Group

Just broke up with someone or in the midst of a difficult divorce? Breaking up is difficult no matter what the circumstances are. They say that time heals all wounds, but sometimes a listening ear or a hug can work wonders for the heart. Whether you need a place to vent, someone to hold you to No Contact, or need advice about what to do, we're here to help.

7 Online
  • megyan0918

Detaching yourself from someone you love

I'm going to put all this out there just because I need to get it off my chest. A year and a half ago I was getting through a really bad break up and found a girl online and we hit it off. I started seeing her more and really liked her and asked her to be my girlfriend. I traveled from Lafayette to Indianapolis to see her often. And when we had been together a month or so my sister kicked me out...
  • CantLetGo

Unsure how to move on

I'm new to this.  I don't have a great deal of friends because the majority of friends that I had were my ex-boyfriend's friends.  We dated for two years and he has said that our next step would be moving together.  That conversation took place a few months ago and it was what we were working towards.  Myself him and his tween daughter went on vacation for a week to visit friends of his, we...
  • jlmoes

I want to leave my husband, but worried for my son

Hello, My husband and I basically have separate lives, we haven't been intimate in almost two years, we've been married for 5 and in therapy for 3. My husband minimizes our problems, arguments, lack of intimacy (says all couples have dry spells). When I tell him I feel we are who we are and our differences and past fights have driven a wedge b/t us that is beyond repair, he tells me my...
  • linny5227

What would have been our 7th...

Today is the day I thought I would be celebrating my 7th anniversary with my ex-fiance. I have definitely been feeling the depression regarding this day since yesterday and work today is almost unbearable. How do people do this? It has been 3.5 months since we broke up and I still can't shake the feelings I have for him. I won't lie, we still keep in touch (mainly because I miss his son that I...
  • earlysteps84

Bad night again, but getting better..

I contacted my ex a few nights ago. He responded, and that was ok. I am ok with that. But this morning I was on my way to my therapist who I began to see because he brake up with me and detailing the reasons why that needed to happen. I saw him out of the corner of my eye and incidentally he was coming from his therapy session. He dashed behind a bus stop sign. He thought I did not see him, but I...
  • earlysteps84

So angry..and sad..

I contacted "him" last night after a moment of weakness and after almost 2 weeks! All what I said in the email was that I was really missing him for some reason, indicating that last night I missed him more than usual. I even said "no need to respond" because I didn't want to open that longing and craving for him if he said anything. Unlike a lot of people that are going through this agonizing...
  • AG1982

He kick me out of the house yesterday

He want to kick me out of houseso yesterday he got mad at me because he couldn't take care of the kids and took them to his dad wish I was ok with it but his sister took them out I didn't like that and I told him that I don't like it he got so upset he kick me out of the house, which house is under both names call me names and wish me to die
  • LeeKay

What's next

So, finally listed my house (that I love) for sale. I've gotta get this place in order this weekend because the photographer is coming next week. I would LOVE to keep it and just get him to move out, but he will not have that. He had the nerve to come up to me tonight and ask me what my plans were when the house sales. I told him I don't know and he asked me to keep him upated. I said why would I...
  • lvmw

I need help with this decision to divorce.

Ok, Ill try to keep this as breif as possible, but its a long story. Ive been married for 9 years this November. We met when we were 20, married by 25, two kids by 30. Things started going south right before I got pregnant with my second child in 2013. I wasnt happy, I expressed this to him often, but no changes were made on either end. beginnning of 2016, I end up having an affair which lasted...
  • Imlosingit

The love is gone

I can feel the love for my husband is finally over. The hurt he caused me is till tender. Seeing him everyday still doesn't help. His inability to understand, see, comprehend, or have any form of compassion for what he's done to me and our relationship, is still mind boggling.His continued attitude, that he has done nothing wrong, and that he feels it's been, certain behaviors of mine, my...
  • Jilted2017

What do I do now

I'm not sure where to begin other than I'm devastated. The rug was pulled out from underneath me yesterday. I finally found someone who I loved, would sacrifice for and made me look forward to getting out of bed. There were plans for our future and no doubt-so I thought-that we were going to be together forever. Yesterday I get a text message while I'm at work from him saying he wants to be alone...
  • lily86

Didn't know I was dating the community d***

Been dating this guy for a while. Seemed to good to be true. Perfect gentleman, always telling me (for some incredible reason) the right things. He seemed exactly what I wanted. We both had a stressful couple of months (work wise) which made it almost impossible for us to see each other. He wanted me available X weekend on short notice and when I made myself available he was having fun with his...
  • Baconbits

Connecting the dots

Hello everyone I am 25 my soon to be ex is 25 aswell. We are married have one kid and have had like 20 million fights in the last 6 months. Also 6 months ago we got back together from me leaving since he decided that my feeling didn't matter but his exes did. So he went to where I was and we got back together after 6 months of being separated. A few weeks later life forced us to come back to the...
  • girl_alone

Wife left me

Hi everybody i am a lesbian and my wife just told me yesterday that she didnt wanat to be married no more.  it was a shock.  i don't no what to do.  i can pay the bills here but i am so freakin out.  she left today.  i think she has another girl.  i feel dizzy and like im goin to puke.  i called in sick because im so tore up about this.we been together something like five years.  been...
  • Tmjeffe

Ugh

Feeling down tonight. So many people with opinions. I get from some people that my ex is an asshole, and others saying he is hurting because I left him. Also all this money I'm giving him to survive  (which I have too since he has my disabled son and 20 yr old son). He is putting major guilt trip on me then trying to say he wants me back.  I don't want to go back and I can't deal with all this...