Breakups & Divorce Support Group

Just broke up with someone or in the midst of a difficult divorce? Breaking up is difficult no matter what the circumstances are. They say that time heals all wounds, but sometimes a listening ear or a hug can work wonders for the heart. Whether you need a place to vent, someone to hold you to No Contact, or need advice about what to do, we're here to help.

4 Online
  • LisaVee

Confused and lost but know its for the best

Well i seeked this group because im goint through a hard time iknow theres people who have it worse but this is my worse : (, im new to divorce marriage everything, and i am super lost i dont know what to do or what road to take....it feels really bad...Long story kinda short: im 27 my soon to be ex husband is 39..we have been together for 4 years and was going on 3 years being married... its...
  • Hope1004

Confused and Angry?

Warning, this is mostly a rant to let off steam, but any words of encouragement or advice are greatly appreciated. I haven't been on lately because I have been dealing with odd things with my ex.  After going NC with my ex for awhile, and completely blocking him out of my life... he is now popping up in the periphieral of my life again.A couple of weeks ago my brother went to lunch and movies...
  • Rockie1

What should I do

Hi, so I am leaving my marriage of 11 yrs, we have been together for 17 yrs altogether. We have 2 boys that are adopted. My husband has changed so much and has become a very bitter and angry petson. He use to be so mellow and easy goi g, after having children in the mix he has become very selfish and angry. Our kids should not have to live in that environment and neither should I. He is very...
  • robechics

8 raisons de réserver un centre de villégiature po

La planification d'un mariage n'est pas une tâche facile. Il peut vous épuiser financièrement et émotionnellement s'il n'y a pas d'aide à portée de main. Le rêve de chaque couple est de rendre leur mariage aussi unique que possible afin que leurs invités se souviennent de l'événement pour les années à venir. Pour planifier un mariage de rêve, il faut y investir beaucoup de temps et...
  • NOTwhatIthought

THAT time again.

As we know, Thanksgiving and Christmas are once again upon us. I found myself sitting here today thinking that its only my 2nd Christmas since my ex wife left. I kept rehashing memories from our marriage and family times together this time of year. I've been doing my best to move on and keep going on with life. But today, I felt stuck in reverse.
  • Valoo

Feeling... I don't know...

I was, until recently, in a very weird, very very complicated relationship with this girl. I could try and explain it simply, but I feel the story would lose something if I did. Suffice to say, I grew close to her over the five years I got to know her. I fell in love with her. She holds a special place in my heart, and always will. But, a week or so ago, she says we shouldn't talk anymore. I'm...
  • Kittykatkins

Dumped via text

Hi I'm writing this because I'm heart broken and so confusedI've been in an LDR with a guy I've known all my life ever since this past JanuaryI even went out to visit him in October he was so excited and so was I We had an awesome first day together but then much later that evening he got mad at an innocent remark I made because he completely misheard it and that night he gave me the cold...
  • nightfire

new here and lost

im one month into a separation and so lost, one day my wife of 9 years came home and asked me to decide what we should go do, i was a lil tired and couldnt decide, and that was it, he had it, she texted my step-daughter and her boyfriend to come help get all her stuff and she moved out nd in with them. one week or so later she texts me and says she has to leave the state and back to her old home...
  • greatdanelvr

14 years together and 9 years married.. wasted?

We are being cordial around the kids and have decided to co-parent until we can get the finances in order to make better decisions regarding our situation. I just worry that its going to negatively effect the kids anyways ☹️ We aren’t necessarily gunning for a divorce, but we have a lot to work on before we can make that decision. Suggestions? 
  • Pi1

Am I Crazy?

Spouse of 15y walked out 2 months ago, ready for a divorce.  No warning, no notice, no firing shots overhead.  Came home after 1 week, slept in other room. Left one month ago, living elsewhere but makes daily contact.  Both in therapy.  Spouse is obviously angry at me but claims "I don't want to keep talking about this!" so I have no idea why spouse is so mad at me.  Are we working on this...
  • maria199

confused and heartbroken

Hi everyone! I wrote a post about 2 days ago about an emotionally abusive relationship I just got out of 4 days ago. just wanted to get some things off my chest. Im 10000% sure he did not tell his parents that we broke up and yet his mother never texts me at least a happy thanksgiving or happy whatever it might be. even when we were together she never texted anything. meanwhile her husband was...
  • Lulu01

Breakup

Just broke up with my boyfriend of almost 2 years. He lived with me and after two months of him being wishy washy and texting me on Friday that it was too late to repair our relationship, I told him he had 30 minutes to get to the house and get his things, that I could not play house another day with him leaving everyday and making me feel like he was about to leave me for good. He came and moved...
  • Superstar_44

Almost 6 months...

It's been almost 6 months since my husband of 16 years walked out on me. He told me he had been moving out for 3 months and I hadn't noticed, and said I had changed and no longer desired him and that he wanted a separation and then he left. Since then I have been going to therapy and my doctor, I have found out that I was severely depressed for months before he left, which would be why I had...
  • LexyIsntPerfect

I'm new here, I need help please

the person I love walked out on me yesterday for good after the 10th time it seems. I begged him to stay but he won't. I feel so alone and ashamed. I love him so much. He said he loves me too but we can't be together because he needs to work on himself an he doesn't want to make me empty promises and make me wait forever for him. Because he said he isn't sure he's ready for the stage after dating...
  • leahkanakaraj

Exhausting Relationship issues

Hi,I've currently been in a relationship with my boyfriend for 2 years. Everything seemed fine in the beginning, but about 6 months ago, I found out he's been lying to me about almost everything the entire time. I've tried to look past it but it just isn't an easy thing to look over. Things have gotten much worse in the past month. My boyfriend has pretty much stopped caring about this and hasn't...