Breakups & Divorce Support Group

Just broke up with someone or in the midst of a difficult divorce? Breaking up is difficult no matter what the circumstances are. They say that time heals all wounds, but sometimes a listening ear or a hug can work wonders for the heart. Whether you need a place to vent, someone to hold you to No Contact, or need advice about what to do, we're here to help.

3 Online
3 Online
  • I have been with my ex for almost 9 months in total he then broke up with me last time because of family and depression issues which we both suffered from. He then began asking my sister of she still liked him and is trying to hook up with her days after he dumped me and causing me to think he was dead. When I thought he does my depression got worse now it's even more worse.
  • Beefree

So scared...

Hi..new to this support group..Looking for like situations to get strength. I am so scared to get a divorce.I have been married for 18 years but miserable for the last 10.I have stayed home for 15 years and have 3 girls...one with Cystic Fibrosis which is a demanding daily disease.I feel lost with what to do....I hired a lawyer in Jan. My h does not want a divorce. But I saw he was dating a girl...
  • Hi alli have you slept more than 2 hours a night since all this happened (a week today.) Been living off about 10 peanuts a day; can't stomach anything else. My skin feels like it's burning all the time and I feel constantly sick. I have epilepsy, which is exacerbated by stress and lack of sleep. I write for a living and my brain just isn't functioning.Does anyone know at what point sleep...
  • Sarah.in.repair

Tinder Times

That moment you catch yourself crying while swiping (mostly left) on tinder and can't help but laugh ..
  • Hi my name is Jaki, I am new to this group. I have been battling back and forth for awhile with my husband/ex for awhile about our relationship and I finally said enough weas enough and told him I wanted a divorce. It's not that he DID anything but rather he wasn't doing anything. I am working full time, gettingmy masters degree, running the house and taking care of our son not to mention our...
  • Regaloctopus

Feeling devastated

Hello, I am new here. I have been with my STBX for 10 years, married for 3. We've been together since I was 15 years old so he's been my life. Neither of us have any family and have few friends, he told me a week ago out of the blue that he wants a new life and doesn't want me to be a part of it. He just doesn't want me anymore. I'm so lost and hurt and don't know how I can possibly live through...
  • My STBX have been together since teens about 17 yrs and married about 8. We have only ever known each other in the intimate way. We have 2 young kids just starting grade school. I found out 3 months ago my husband was having an emotional affair. He was caught said he stopped ranged from begging me to work on us to asking for a divorce. A month later I find out he drove down to see her 16+hrs...
  • Iluvmyworld

I'm spinning

im struggling with moving past a recent breakup...it wouldn't be so hard if he didn't abandon me...I loved him and desperately want him to come back to me or at least tell me why he left...below is my story & why this is so hard for me...I've been saved since I was a teenager and have faith in God...lately however bc of this breakup I've been stuck spiritually bc of patterns in my relationships...
  • amanda11

pending divorce

hi, just found out my husband has been in a relationship 4 years now. i am really hurt as he has cheated on me more than once before and i forgave him. but i cannot put 4 years behind me and move on. i am 60 and fearful of being alone but i have filed for a divorce. i have not yet told our two children but i need the strenght to follow through on this divorce .
  • Justify

Same story

I guess I have about the same story as most the women. Really didn't see many male posts. My relationship/ marriage 16 years married 18 together I guess smh mine kinda is ending with a twist and a few turns and it's been a long hard few years with a great deal of crazy in the mix and I am just trying and needing to wrap my head around this and figure out my future. Anyway I am looking for good...
  • First of all i want to point out im young and a male i know it's been mostly females. I been with my wife for 5yrs and married for a brief time 7 months. I know it doesn't seem like much of a marriage but she has been through me on rough patches of my life. With my mom having cancer to us having a long distance relationship when i lived out of state to being the only person by my side when it...
  • I am new to this site.. I joined because I am feeling so alone and am in desperate need of opinions and advice. Ok so to give a little background, I am 28 years old and have been at my current job for four years. About 6 months ago I got really close with a male coworker who is my age. He initiated conversation with me and it went from emailing to texting, to texting all day every day. I quickly...
  • hi i am new to this site so i am not sure how this works. basically i have been in a rocky, on again off again, long distance relationship for two years. it has become very much an off relationship, to the point where my ex won't even respond to my texts anymore. i know it's pathetic but i really thought they were the love of my life despite the difficulties we had and i don't know how to move...
  • Just an update, my husband and I of almost 4 years are still seperated. I will be 20 weeks pregnant tomorrow and we go for my ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby. He is going with me. I asked him a week ago if he os adimate that divorce is the only option in our situation and he said yes. We have been seperated for a little over a month now and it is not getting any easier for me. He still...
  • Minidogs2

Vacation day

I am declaring today vacation day. I am going to do what ever I want with no schedule. I am trying to find joy in something. I am planning to go for a walk just to relax. Also planning to see the new Star Trek movie by myself. Trying to get some flow of joy and positive emotions and positive thinking . Trying to feel better about myself and actually believe there is hope . My mind knows there...