Breakups & Divorce Support Group

Just broke up with someone or in the midst of a difficult divorce? Breaking up is difficult no matter what the circumstances are. They say that time heals all wounds, but sometimes a listening ear or a hug can work wonders for the heart. Whether you need a place to vent, someone to hold you to No Contact, or need advice about what to do, we're here to help.

7 Online
  • Strong4me2017

I hate being alone

I hate these ups and downs I go through. I'm okay for a while as long as I'm busy but the moment I stop this heavy blanket of depression and loneliness crashes over me. And I feel like I'm going to suffocate I hate being alone. I hate him for leaving me alone. He promised me he would never leave. And now here I am. I know I need to be strong it's just so hard when my heart hurts so much. It's...
  • Dandelion

Crashing and Burning

Having some problems coping.I don't want to go through this anymore.Been a steady decline for a week or so.
  • Anonymous112211

I feel nothing...

Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. First day in my new life, living in the apartment. I got up, got dressed and headed back to the house. The drive is all of 3 minutes. Dog met me, and was so happy she bounced off the walls. Kids said good morning and continued to get ready. I said a brief hello to the wife and I headed out to take the dog for a walk. The wife left just before I got...
  • Ravenck

Its Over

So I tried one more time to fix my marriage. I guess you can say I was naive to believe that our "love" that we once had could be worked on. That the promises that we both made could be fixed. But he had it perfectly clear that he doesnt want nor love me and basically he is now a single man and he has no loyailty to me at all. He said that the throwing of objects and yelling in general is normal...
  • Lynn1987

I'm new here recently separated very emotional

Hi I have found this group after days of crying. Today's the third day that I have been seperated from my husband. Even though I asked for the separation I am having a really hard time emotionally now that he is gone. My mind is racing and I can't sleep. I can't eat I am vomiting and I feel extremely alone and isolated. I am almost 30 years old we were together 5 years. I have never been on my...
  • bees2000

I Still Despise The Other Women

I saw the emails she sent to my husband.  It hurt me so much. I wanted to pull every hair in her head out.   A relationship is suppose to be two people not 3.  Then, she began calling me.  I had to change my number.  I should put all this behind me.  But lonely days like today, here I am thinking about it again.  Its old, hashed over and over.  I gotta stop now.  I'm better.  I have no...
  • Alovetolast

Rough day again

Today, my ex-wife pick up the rest of her belongings at our home. I made a decision not to be around because I'm afraid I might fall apart again. But, it didn't stop me from feeling really bad as soon as I woke up I had this terrible sadness inside me. I started sobbing like it was day 2. To my ex-wife,How can I move on, if I'm still in love with you?
  • Brokennz

Being tested

Is it not enough for someone to destroy you  emotionally? Is it not enough for them to go out of there way to hurt you.We are no longer one but she continues to impact my life.  It's a game for her. False hope. She seems hell bent on destroying me.I want to be free of her. I am being tested. I feel rage I have never felt before. This is hard. 
  • Itgetsbetter

Still Hurting

2 months ago, after spending 3 months with the woman of my dreams, she left me. A "friend" of mine went behind my back and lied about me to her, twisting my words and actions to make me sound abusive and like I had cheated. (I had dated other women before college yet this person made it sound like it was during college). She was preying on my ex's insecurities and depression. The S/O dumped me in...
  • November_Rain

Rejection after almost 20 years together

Hello group, I have landed here after many sleepless nights and evenings crying by myself. I finally decided I needed a better way to try and pick myself up and get moving again.I met my husband in the late 90s. We clicked instantly, and after I finished college in 2002 we got married. We had a great marriage and friendship, and I felt sure we'd be together always. As the years went by, we...
  • Taylor_Star

Hey need someone to talk to

Hey, I need someone to talk to. I'm going through a bad breakup and would love someone to talk to. Kik?
  • kavliara

Relationship is got worse

My 6year relationship/engagement..To my man ..Has got alot worse lately He is showing signs of bipolar episode and it's really starting to piss me off ..All we have done lately is argue and pass the blame around in circles . He tells so many lies and cause nothing but shit  people have actually back off from himHe makes fake promise all time steals  ect..Is anyone have the same??
  • Anonymous112211

Am I wrong?

So it has been just over a week since I have been in my apartment. Suffice to say it is very, very loney. My wife and kids were my friends and companions. I have no one else here to lean on.I had the kids last weekend for Easter so this weekend is rightfully hers. Money is so tight, I can't really afford to buy gas let alone go out. So I walked over to OUR house, as I had some things I wanted to...
  • Pessimisticoptimist

Dreams

So as I said in my previous post Its been yr and a half since my ex and I were together. I am constantly having very vivid dreams about him. They always seem so real like I hear his voice and can feel him and I wake up delirious. They always vary in what's happening in the dream. To name a few in one he dated my sister and I begged him to break it off and he did but in real life my sister Is...
  • Smitney

Silent Treatment

This past Monday, my husband told me he hates me and wants a divorce. He then through his wedding ring at me and removed me from the online family sharing accounts.  He didn't talk to me until Wednesday. When he did talk, it was about his condo tenants and asking if I think we should raise the rent. He also talked to me about Pokémon. Today, he's back to not talking to me. I don't know if we're...