Breakups & Divorce Support Group

Just broke up with someone or in the midst of a difficult divorce? Breaking up is difficult no matter what the circumstances are. They say that time heals all wounds, but sometimes a listening ear or a hug can work wonders for the heart. Whether you need a place to vent, someone to hold you to No Contact, or need advice about what to do, we're here to help.

7 Online
7 Online
  • This is a big deal for me, I'd been working part time for the last 14 years while raising my kids (sometimes up to 60 hours/week with multiple jobs) but I've landed a full time job starting in September. I'm in the process of getting divorced, so the prospect of not having employer sponsored medical insurance was a huge headache for me. Although this job pays peanuts, it establishes a base...
  • Finally, some good news for me. After months of playing games, refusing to leave the house (and being an unemployed bum who refused to lift a finger to help around the house), my ex has signed a divorce settlement that will get him out of the house on Sunday. Although now I have to stress about coming up with money to pay off his settlement, that stress is so much less scarey than having to...
  • Am I the only one who feels like it takes 20 times the effort to do anything? I just had to pep talk myself for an hour just to get out of bed and take a shower...
  • I hate the whole female race .. They are only good for sex ...
  • We were together for three and half years and recently broke up after an epic fight (created a big scene on the streets epic) and now it's almost two months later and I feel as lost as I was when we first broke up. When we were together I felt stifled and constantly picked fights with him, and finding faults - he is by no means perfect but I feel guilty for not doing my best. I used to wish it...
  • hi i am new to this site so i am not sure how this works. basically i have been in a rocky, on again off again, long distance relationship for two years. it has become very much an off relationship, to the point where my ex won't even respond to my texts anymore. i know it's pathetic but i really thought they were the love of my life despite the difficulties we had and i don't know how to move...
  • I have been in a relationship with this girl for three years. We got married in November and am now looking at a divorce. I am not perfect I will be the first to admit it. I have made my mistakes and have been trying to fix things. Our relationship has had its own problems and problems from outside of it due to her ex and custody issues. There is a lot to explain looking for some friendship and...
  • So I found out tonight that my husband, whom I'm recently separated from, gave notice at his job and will be unemployed within the week. He has been miserable at this job for the last decade, but waited until we separated to quit. Did I mention we have two young kids, that he's paying me a minimal amount of child support for? He told me not to worry about it, and he'll take care of child support,...
  • My wife and I have been married 7 years, together 10. He have 2 young children together, and are separated. I've been for the most part a loving father and husband. I've made my share of mistakes, have never cheated or been abusive. I was told months back prior to the separation that she just lost it for me, and wanted a divorce. I begged to work things out, get concealing, and asked what she...
  • Hi allIve only been here less than a week, but I wanted to say your support has helped me enormously. I've been through major fluctuations and changes of heart. I've made excuses for his crappy behaviour (not sure if I'm allowed to swear here? We swear A LOT on this side of the pond!) and once again thought it was my fault. But you guys, even though I don't know any of you and I've only been on...
  • It’s been a while since I was on here, and Life continues to have its ups and downs. I appreciate this site for helping me deal with it when things get tough… I have been dating a woman for about a year. I am 10 years older. I was a little hesitant at first because of it. The main issue at that time was that she has 4 year old twins, and my older one is almost in college. But we...
  • samantha717

I'm Back!

I'm back on the forum after a 9 day hiatus because my STBX went away on a 9 day business trip! OMG, it was like paradise around here! I swear for the first two days, I did nothing but lay on the couch watching mindless TV shows and eating popcorn while I decompressed from the strain of living with him and all the crap he's put me through the last few months. After that, I got my energy and...
  • Regaloctopus

Really scared

Hi all, so my STBX is the one who wants the divorce, says he wants to be his own person and have a new life. We're young he's 25 and I'm 26, we've been together 10 years, married 3. We work at the same place and he makes 2.5 times what I do and I can't survive without his alimony but I'm 99% sure he is going to lose his job. I was always the one to wake him up, alarms don't wake him. Now he's on...
  • sinclair79

So... What's next??!

So... My back story first. Nov 2014 ex wife leaves me for another man she met only 2 weeks before after spending a year prior to that telling me we were ok and that she loved me. No communication on how unhappy she was. Of course there were signs, but I never knew for a moment that she was that unhappy. Anyway, fast forward almost 2 years and I'm in a relatively good place mentally, emotionally...
  • Sarah.in.repair

Tinder Times

That moment you catch yourself crying while swiping (mostly left) on tinder and can't help but laugh ..