malibumark
Status: "day to day"
Mood:
Ok
Offline
- I don't really know what to do with myself at times,I feel like I try and self anaylze and sort through issues, rationalize and seek approval or connectionwith 'authority' - but this is just who I am.I am a guy who has high flying emotions and some...
- Just liked this photo and wanted to share good cheer! Happy Holidays, Mark
- the sun is going down and I totally noticedthat I started to go downhill emotionally.I caught it in time to be aware of it.Light I think is really important. Just a quick note.Have a good night folks!
- i feel like i don't have a very typical life - I have schizoaffective disorder, I live in a 'board and care' and I work part time at the local grocery store. i am 48 years old - and socially kind of quiet and awkward in person. Today after I came...
- does the emptiness of life every bear down on youlike a cement slab - and the only relief seemsto come from pleasures like food and sex? I keep the tv on a lot even though I am pretty sure if I had the money I would be doing something pretty...
- It's weird. Today I felt like I was catching myself going to extremes emotionally.I tried to deal with things - and I did. I got some good work done today - and yet in a moment where I just thought to close my eyes for a wee bit - tojust take a...
- i guess what I am dealing with now is the each day I seem to change and rebound from whatthe day gives me, and what I give to the day. Does that make sense?I was at work today and my mind started 'ticking away' as some contrasting themes in my...
- I notice that when I am not expected somewhere, like work or an afternoon at my parents' - I tend to become 'the blob' That may be a little harsh but I think what I am trying to say is - instead of making mental peace my goal - I thinkI am started...
- I find that when i am alone I don't have a good sense of what to do with myself.I start to fold in upon myself mentally or eat or drink and try and sooth myself.Transitions from being with people to alone by myself can cause upheavaland almost a new...
- It's weird how we can think something in a moment of pause and or reaction to something we are experiencing.A feeling can turn into a fixation - and we can go either way in mood if we don't keep a lid on things and keep mindfulabout it. A moment's...
- Every day is different. Some days are good days - somedays not so good.Today I went to work - it wasn't a great day - but I reminded myself that somedays are like that and I keptat working - and did a thorough decent job.I left work - and just felt...
- I feel really weak today. I have been feeling this way for the latter part of last week and throughout the weekend.There's a girl in the house where I board - and she has a kind of parkinson's quality to her. My grandfather had parkinsonsand right...
- I have gone up and down as most days. Last night I felt like I was going to die young.An old friend reassured me that it was just a feeling, not a fact -though feelings are real he said- and so I kept that in my mind.Today I went to work, and my...
- hi guys, I haven't been on in a while. I haven't felt that comfortable with redesign.But here I am now. Hello everyone - I hope you all are doing well.I thought to write today because I think I am learning to reset my sights on my mental health - my...