Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Support Group

Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) is a psychiatric disorder, more specifically, an anxiety disorder. OCD is manifested in a variety of forms, but is most commonly characterized by a subject's obsessive (repetitive, distressing, intrusive) thoughts and related compulsions (tasks or rituals) which attempt to neutralize the obsessions.

0 Online
  • anna80

I'm falling apart

Hi, I'm a mom of a 4 year old. I'm pretty sure I have severe OCD and various other mental issues. I've had manageable anxiety since college but I'm totally consumed by it now. This extreme version began around when my son turned. I became aware that the flu kills 100+ healthy children each year and the shot does not necessarily protect abainst it. I became convinced that my son would be a...
  • clooo21

OCD about cheating when I didn't

Hey guys,im having the worst OCD right now and really need some help. Im having intrusive thoughts that I cheated in my relationship when I never did. The first thing I'm obsessing about is a picture. When my boyfriend and I first got together I sent a picture to an ex who I was friendly with of a picture of myself( fully clothed) showing him I lost weight. It had no sexual or flirty...
  • mikii613

Breakdown

I had a breakdown today and it kinda threw me off. 
  • mikii613

Secure

I feel like I'm some what under control. I have a schedule I'm doing okay. And it's making me feel better.
  • question

I cannot function

OCD is ruling my life. No treatment has worked long term for me, I’ve even been in an intensive program but they referred me elsewhere. I can’t function normally. I can’t find any new treatment resources. I feel like I’m fading away into OCD, like it’s consuming me. I spend so much time doing compulsions or obsessing and I’m just so tired and beginning to feel helpless against this...
  • mikii613

Is this the right choice?

My mind is constantly running trying to make me think I'm not making the right decisions in life. That every choice I make will be wrong. I feel like I'm being constantly torn in half.
  • reneep31

Best medicine for OCD

Hello,I've struggled for years with severe health anxiety.  I've been on tons. Different antidepressants, and they all worked for a period of time, usually years, then stopped. I've also been on Xanax for years, and AtivanI will have a pain, then automatically think I am dying.  I will keep going back to the same fears of dying.   It's like I keep having the same thoughts.My doctor thought I...
  • question

Stuck

I’m sick and tired of getting “stuck” on things and not being able to let them go. Who’s with me?!
  • mikii613

Overthinking life

I've hit a point where I overthink everything in my life. I started to get in the process of living things day-by-day not thinking ahead and not trying to plan things I don't need to play it yet. At the same time I sit here and I overthink the smallest things last night my cat came and cuddled with me and I started over think if I'd ever want more cats. Aggravates me because I know I don't need...
  • ocdbatgirl

OCD Spiking

I was in here a couple weeks ago about OCD spiking because I wasn't able to go back to the doctor and afford my medicine. I have an appointment for Thursday to meet with a doctor but until then my OCD has just gotten worse, to the point where I can't eat without throwing up or just even relax or sleep really. So, while I wait to go to the doctor, I've been practicing the "agree with your OCD"...
  • RachelCheung

10 years with OCD

Hi I am new here and I have lived with OCD for ten years.My intrusive thoughts got worse and worse recently and have entered every aspect of my life.
  • deleted_user

PMS and OCD

I'm new to this site so don't know if anyone has posted this before: Has any other female member noticed that their OCD is worse when they have pms? I can't help but wonder if that indicates that hormones may play a role, for girls and women at least. I also notice that my OCD can sometimes seem worse in the winter months. I also struggle with Seasonal Affective Disorder. Perhaps the symptons of...
  • mikii613

Scheduling

I feel I have started to gain more control of my OCD by keeping to a schedule. I hold myself accountable and keep on top of the things I'm doing and at the end of the day I feel more accomplished.
  • meltingburden

HOCD Issues?

Hello. I’m Broken, as you may call me from now until forever. I am a younger lass, that perhaps is suffering from SOOCD, or simply HOCD.As of late, to say the least, I’ve been receiving intrusive thoughts. In the beginning of this hellish month I had a reoccurring series of statements and thoughts. It was more or the less fear of becoming / turning towards a queer style of life. (I am a...
  • thornesaab

WHY the hell did I get scoliosis!!????????????

I knew that it was my fault that I got this shitty scoliosis. Its 25° S curve we discovered it at 19 years. Now im 20 and my weight is good. But from 16 to 19 years I was only weighing 55 kg because of mental illness. Its very likely I got it because of that! It was probably a lack of calcium or some minerals and my severe underweight. (Im male) 55 kg at 16 to 19 years as a boy is too low. Of...