Infidelity Support Group

Any relationship in which one partner engages willfully in sexual relations with another outside of the partnership is considered to have experienced infidelity. This breach of trust is often traumatizing for the faithful partner as well as the relationship, and support is often needed to heal emotionally and to decide whether or not the relationship should continue after the transgression.

1 Online
  • stryker

Complex cheating wife

Hi. First timer so please be gentle! My wife is bisexual. I have known this for a long time and we have had many discussions about it before we married. We have two lovely children and life was good. However she's been spending a lot of time on her phone to her female friend. She accidentally left herself logged into the dreaded Facebook and there were some very steamy messages between the two...
  • JJaye

emotional

Is an emotional affair cheating? I found out that my husband, who has filed for divorce, was basically texting and calling a woman from work way too much!! I never would have thought he would do that but he started a new job, I thought we were good but apparently he didn't and starting talking to this woman who was having some marital issues too. I don't know her, never met her and I don't trust...
  • jessiegirl101

scared

i am sixteen. i was the one to discover that my dad was cheating on my mom. i overheard a phone call. i told my mom after thinking restlessly about this. my mom confronted him to discover that he has a baby with this other woman. my parents are splitting. being the oldest in the house it is very hard to stay strong infront of my siblings. For some odd reason, i feel the need to talk to this other...
  • KellyR

TRUST

How do you ever trust someone who has lied and cheated on you ever again? We have been together for 22 years and I never thought he would do something like this. I believe the affair was short lived (not that it matters) and she lives 2.5 hours away, but every time I see him on his phone, I wonder, everytime he leaves the house I wonder.....it's been 10 weeks since I found out and I wonder if I...
  • miracletobehold

Please help me

I have endured years of a spouse that has cheated more than once,gotten a coworker pregnant, had secret emotional affairs with other women, secretly tries to talk to women on facebook, and God knows what else...I tried I really tried to make this work... but he is disrespectful to me , our kids, he belittles me and call me so many disrespectful names. we literally dread to see him come home...
  • jane71

lost

found out 2 weeks ago after a call from the hospital that I had a sti . I called my husband of nearly 24 years and told him that I was on route to work and what hospital said and he had till I got home to tell me what the he'll was going on. He initially lied about how long ago it was and who with. He tried to say it was at a lap bar 5 years ago as thought that would hurt me less. He then came...
  • Nitasha

I'm lost

We've been together for almost 7 years. Over 2 years ago he confessed to physically cheating once, it devastated me. I have tried but I can't get over it, and I think it'sbeen more than what he admitted to. I don't know if it's me being paranoid or if it's woman's intuition, or if it's hormones and depression. I'm 6 months pregnant with our second child. Our journey has been up and down, the...
  • LisaC0610

I need suggestions please!

Hi, I'm new to this group and hoping to get some insight. I found out a couple months ago that my Husband was having an affair. Not just any affair, but an affair with an old neighbor that I considered my friend. First off we have 3 children together, so falling apart was not an option for me. So in fear of letting my children down and turning their lives upside down. I am here trying my best to...
  • DawnRanae

Triggers.

Seems lately that there are plenty of things to trigger thoughts or reminders of his infidelity. We are coming up on a year since it was going on that I knew of. It could've been going on the whole time we've been together. The not knowing only add's to the worry of what could be or is going on now. I constantly am suspicious. It gives me such bad anxiety. I hate feeling this way. He don't...
  • Dbzranger

Don't know what to do

I've been with my girlfriend for almost 4 years now and a few months ago she went to a wedding with a friend for a weekend. She came back with a new guy friend and was talking to him constantly. I went on her Facebook and saw messages of her flirting with this guy and I freaked out and confronted her. She claims that nothing happened between them they are just friends but I said I am not okay...
  • not sure about this but here I go. Had my life ripped away from me. My wife of who we have been together for 22 years and 2 kids age 18 and 14. She had an affair something she always said she was against. She was repulsed by those who did it to their spouses. Now she is one of those. I found out on October 30th but had my suspicions for awhile now. Really hurts I can't help to think it was my...
  • KellyR

Husband cheated

Hello,This is new for me, I have reached out to friends and family but I need to talk to people who have dealt with this. I found out my husband cheated on me 10 weeks ago. When I found out I went numb. We have been together for 22 years, I am only 38 years old. We have 2 kids, 12 and 11. Never did I ever think  he would have done this. The women was someone who lives 3 hours away, there were...
  • I have always had a hard time during the holidays. I know it stems back to several childhood issues, and I worked hard to make sure our daughter had happy childhood holidays. Knowing what I know now, all those years of holidays are happy on the outside but a lie on the inside. So this does nothing to help me like holidays more, in fact if it was even possile, I like them less. I know the emphasis...
  • sexysub56

The Movie Fatal Attraction

In the movie Glen Close's character is painted as pure evil and Michael Douglas's character is portrayed as a basic nice guy, EVERYBODY CHEATS, PUHLEEZE, yet likeable.  I guess I would like to ask other betrayed spouses if they were ever stalked by the afair partner.  I was and it is a terrifying experience.
  • Sherryberri

HURTING

Dated someone for 8 years and I just found out he was cheating throughout our entire relationship....he is a serial cheater and liar and because he would never commit to me I had a strong intuition that he was cheating on me...I would constantly accuse him but I never had proof. He would never invite me to his place, he would never invite me to family gatherings.  We would go out to movies but...