Infidelity Support Group

Any relationship in which one partner engages willfully in sexual relations with another outside of the partnership is considered to have experienced infidelity. This breach of trust is often traumatizing for the faithful partner as well as the relationship, and support is often needed to heal emotionally and to decide whether or not the relationship should continue after the transgression.

1 Online
1 Online
  • sarahb1985

What's The Hook

just been thinking. What keeps us (the cheated upon) holding on to that keeps us stuck. Being the marriage police is a miserable existence but we hang on even when people who supposedly love us have done horrible things to us, betrayed us, hurt us in ways we would not wish upon our worst enemy. Why? My ex seems sincere but the truth is I will maybe never again feel secure with him. Is that any...
  • I've been with my wife for almost 5 years, married for almost 2. I'm 35 and she's 30. I recently found out about 2 months ago that she had an affair. I caught her lying to me about it through Facebook. She lied about other exes she had in her phone at the time too. She said she wasn't happy with me sexually, and needed me to pay more attention to her. She slept with an old H.S. friend and they...
  • I've been spiraling downwards this last year and it came to an abrupt halt after a drunken night out with friends. I was feeling more and more neglected by my husband so started partying more. I had a kissing session and admitted to my husband of 15 years as soon as I had the details. (I was blackout drunk, I even peed myself ) we went to therapy almost right away where he admitted he knew this...
  • Well I am new here and I am embarrassed to talk to my friends and Family about my marriage and it's problems because I have tried so hard to make my husband sound so great and so amazing for years that now I feel like the jokes on me.. First I will begin with some history.. We have been together for 15 years and married for 13 years.. At first things where amazing..I noticed right off the bat he...
  • I have been married for 22 years and found out that my husband is cheating. I am an emotional wreck. I dont know how to get through this. We talked and i was going to try and see if i could let him stay. I found out a day ago he was still seeing her. He now hoing to be moving out because i cant bear to see him because i cant stop thinking about him and someone else. This is by far the hardest...
  • After 46 years of marriage, I married the week I turned 18 and he’s the only man I’ve ever been with. I have come to find out that over the last 7 years my husband has had numerous affairs, mostly with much younger women that he worked with in an independent management type of situation in the music business. So when I heard him talking to them I was always told it was work, we work...
  • when does it get better?sometimes it feels like the pain only growstoday was a very hard dayit hurts when I am brutally reminded there is no justice and no apologies
  • VLT118

Will I ever heal?

I found out a year and a half ago that my husband of 30 plus years had an affair. We are still together and our relationship is much stronger, but I'm still struggling every day about his infidelity. Does it ever get easier?
  • Kuranui

My world went dark

My wife of 21 years 5 children has moved out of home 5 days ago. She cites all the problems of marriage being the reasons all my fault of course. A hurting point for me was seeing all the signs of cheating and i did not act. The lies never stopped even after she left. my children have hardened their hearts and this hurts deeply. im a practicing priest i must forgive her i must leave this to...
  • sarahb1985

Private Eyes

Just curious, anyone ever hire a PI to put their doubts to rest one way or the other?
  • bree

I can't trust him

this is my first post... I've been dating him for about year, he lives in canada i live in the U.S (long distance i know) so i fly to his house once every 3 months, the second time i went to visit him i had a funny feeling so I checked his phone while he was sleeping and saw that he sexted random girls sharing nudes. I confronted him and was ready to break up but he cried and swore to god he...
  • alanmadrox

Help! Trust Issues

Hi,I have a long-term girlfriend. She's originally from Europe so most summers she goes out and visits friends and family for 3-4 weeks. I've gone with her a few times. I'm not usually a jealous person, but when she goes to Europe I get very scared, depressed, and anxious. For most of her stay in Europe, she visits a small island that people visit during this time. She sees friends who have been...
  • My husband of 20+ had an affair and I am having a very hard time dealing with the pain this betrayal has caused.We are trying to work on the relationship but it is slow painful going and I don't know if our relationship can survive.It's quite a shock as I did not have any inkling that this was going on and I'm struggling to make sense of my life and marriage in the aftermath of receiving this...
  • Bewildered

Devastated

Just found out my husband has been sex texting my sister in law for 5 months. I'm devastated I saw a message pop up and thought it was about my son as we were on holiday I don't normally look at anything on his phone. I could not believe everything I read and saw. I confronted him and he swore that it was only texting after a drunken kiss after my sons 21st. I told him that i wanted him to...
  • I feel like a target two marriages both Cheaters Now dating someone and I thought he never cheat but It happened I felt hurt numb and still not sure how I'm feeling I forgave him but I am finding it hard to move past it it's like a whirlwind and the breath takin right out of you I don't know where to go from here and I am so scared I want to work things out he swears he wants to as well I just...