Infidelity Support Group

Any relationship in which one partner engages willfully in sexual relations with another outside of the partnership is considered to have experienced infidelity. This breach of trust is often traumatizing for the faithful partner as well as the relationship, and support is often needed to heal emotionally and to decide whether or not the relationship should continue after the transgression.

2 Online
  • Marriagevows

infidelity

I found out seven months ago that my husband of 22 years was going on craigslist and meeting up with women at their homes for happy endings and going to asian massage parlors.  He is very sorry but I am not sure what to believe.  Has anyone experienced this?Any advice??
  • tryingtocope

completely heart broken

So I left my husband 2 days ago.  I already feel like this was the worse desision ever. I am so miserable. Except for his military deployments we have never been apart for more than 2 days. And today is day 3. My heart is aching. I cried last night when I dropped the kids off with him. The proceeded to go out and get drunk. I am not a drinker and I don't want to become one but I needed to dull...
  • zammer217

24 years of marriage

So my wife and I have been married for 24 years and about 6 weeks ago I found out she had an affair with someone right before we were married.  We were dealing with that and started to see a therapist shortly after the news.  I was understanding it and figured it was a fling since she hadn't been with anyone else except for a one night stand in college.  Well I started to pry a little more...
  • Bhcook1917

Consistent lying and affairs

My wife and I got married almost 2 months ago. Prior to our marriage I had inappropriate conversations with multiple women and a couple months before we got engaged I was involved in an emotional and physical affair. My wife found out the details of everything after we were married and has asked me time after time the details of everything. I'm ashamed of what I did and for some reason struggle...
  • guachita

Broken in tiny little pieces

So I found out my husband is cheating on me. This time with a different woman from the one in January. With the one in January supposedly he did not have sex with and they only went out a couple of times but he ended it and even though he was not sure he decided to go to therapy and played along saying that he saw hope in the relationship. I kind of took the blame for that emotional affair. I...
  • LedRobster

Changes so quickly

My wife had a one-time hookup with a work mentor and former boss last week.  She told me pretty quickly after it happened.  We have a good relationship.  A son almost 3.  Married almost 5 years.  Both working professionals.  She was apologetic that it hurt me, but the discussion led to her talking about her "fantasy" of being able to have a boyfriend on the side, so to speak, a friend with...
  • tryingtocope

Having a hard time

I am having such a hard time.  I asked my husband if we could have an open honest conversation without him getting mad at me. He said yes. So I put all the issues I am having about our marriage out there. The fact that he does not show me any affection. Grant it he has never been good at it. But he cheated. I forgave him. He should be showing me that he is greatful that I let him stay and that...
  • ddjones27

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is my 26th wedding anniversary. Right now I am unsure if I want to wake up tomorrow or not. No worries peeps, not about to do anything stupid! I do love and honor life. I love my wife and our three children. I would never do anything to jeopardize that. It just really sucks to look back at our 25th wedding anniversary and knowing that she was in the midst of an affair that I was fully...
  • ddjones27

Fathers day

I am by no means gloating, but my wife of 28 years has once again made my Father's Day extra special. She has in most areas been extremely thoughtful and considerate. Regardless of the hell that I have put her through. I'm extremely grateful for that!
  • ddjones27

Summer solstice

Happy summer solstice everyone. The longest day of the year! For those of us who are suffering, it definitely can be a long one. Try to make the most of it.
  • guachita

Broken in tiny little pieces

So I found out my husband is cheating on me. This time with a different woman from the one in January. For the one in January supposedly he did not have sex with and they only went out a couple of times but he ended it and even though he was not sure he decided to go to therapy and played along saying that he saw hope in our relationship. I kind of took the blame for that emotional affair. I let...
  • buttercupmorena

Lost my best friend

My best friend of over 10 years cut me off because I didn't immediately leave my boyfriend after finding out that he cheated. My relationship with him has been dysfunctional, abusive and unhealthy, I will not deny that. But I'm not sure that I'm ready to leave him despite all that he's done. I grew up in a toxic and abusive home. My dad was an alcoholic. He beat my mom for years, always in front...
  • Discontent

Staying for the kids

I'm new to this kind of thing. I don't share much with people. I've been married for over ten years and in the course of our marriage I've caught my wife in three different affairs with three different men. I have five children with the woman. I forgave her the first two times but this last time...I haven't. The day after I found the text messages between her and the guy we had a wedding to go to...
  • ab-123

Need Some Advice...

How will I find love again and be open to love again? How will I learn to trust again? 
  • ddjones27

My move

I don't want to move on! I still love her! I miss her! I don't want anybody else!