Acr4886
Status: STRESSED !!!!
Mood:
Ok
Offline
- i am having a panic attack right now at work. I am not sure why. I was perfectly fine. I was doing work and out of nowhere I got that scared feeling, feeling like I was about to lose control and like I could not breathe. Then all I kept think about...
- Hey All, I am new to this group. I have been suffereing from Agoraphobia for about 2 years now. i have had panic disorder and anxiety for 15 years but i just added Agoraphobia to my list. I would like to know what are some things that you guys have...
- Hey all. iam taking Zoloft and I am emotionally numb, I have not slept in about 1 week. The most sleep i have gotten in a week has been maybe a total of 20 hours. I am not tired and to anxious to sleep. I went to go see my doctor today and she upped...
- I just had another bad panic attack. I am at work and it still a little bad but way better than before. I work at a bank as a finacial rep and I am here by myself today. the branch is not busy. It is only me and two tellers. i was helping someone...
- Or has anyone ever been in a place like this? I mean I know you can do it at the hospitals. I am just tired. Tired of waiting, tired of putting people in my family through hard times because of my panics and anxiety. I am not driving so it's...
- Has anyone tried any of these? If so how can you share some experiences?
- What have been your results, symptoms, and or experiences with Zoloft?
- So they are back. the horrid panic attacks. I started getting them a t young age but learned how to manage them. I noticed about a year and a half ago that my panic attacks are coming on a daily basis and sometimes more than one day. They completely...
- Hello all, I was wondering something, Has anyone had sudden allergy problems after being on Cabergoline? Ever since I began taking the medication I noticed that I developed somewhat of a sudden allergic reaction to certain things. Two weeks ago I...
- I would like to just throw a question out there and see if you guys can help me out.For those of you who are going to have surgery and those who have had surgery, what has been the size of your tumors? Have they been functioning or non functional...
- How long after starting Cabergoline does it take for your period to get back on track?
- Hello Everyone, I went to the Endo yesterday for my options to start treatment. I was giving two options take Cabergoline and go through everyday vomiting, dizziness , etc. Or I can wait not do anything about my current prolactin levels or monthly...
- So I had told everyone in a prior post that I was excited about the first meeting i had with my Neurologist. Not so sure i feel the same way anymore. For some reason he had first put me on Topamax. He said that with the Prolactinoma and Chiari, I am...
- So I am super confused and frustrated at this point. i went to go see the Endo on Dec 21st. I left that visit like I had mentioned in a previous post very very confused. The Endo asked me all sorts of questions even the metod I use to remove my...
- I am now more confused than ever after my visit. I heard everything from no medicine to medicine, to surgery but then no surgery, visual field tests, blindness, possibile wrong diagnosis ( not prolactinoma ) functional and non functional tumor. If I...