Anxiety Support Group
Anxiety is a physical condition marked by intense and persistent feelings of distress, fear, angst or dread. General anxiety caused by routine day-to-day stresses usually passes quickly and is experienced by almost everyone at one time or another. However, such feelings that linger over time and are very difficult to cope with, and which lack a clear cause, may indicate...
It took two weeks for the acute anxiety levels to fall back into my normal anxiety range.
I do have to take it with a full glass of water.
I have not had any more anxiety attacks since I have been on zoloft.
Before I took it, I made sure of the symptoms I needed the most help with and shared those with the doctor.
Good luck
Mom: It worked well for her for so many years. They have been uping the dose and it doesn't help her anymore.
Cousin:She needs an upage or a new medication, like my mom.
Hope you are doing well!
i felt sick for about 2 weeks but it wore off and im glad i stuck with it
im not on meds now as i did get better but having a bad relapse so im going to see my doc and i think he will put me back on this
ps i also advise drink lots of water with it and have with food to stop feeling sick