Spouses of Transgender Community Group

Being transgender it's not easy but neither for their spouses. This group is created with the intention of helping and getting to know others that are in. the same situation or to just educate those that are on the other side of the fence and want to know how does it feel or how would it feel to be a spouse of a transgender person. The main objective of this group is to educate, help and support others that have no one to talk to or can not find someone that will understand what they are go

0 Online
  • erh1178

Lesbian wife of FTM

My wife and I have been a couple for 11 years, married 8 years.  About 6 months ago she started seeing a therapist for anxiety and then admitted to me she was struggling with feelings of dysphoria. Since then her wardrobe and haircut have become more masculine. While her clothing choices in the past were never especially girly, she did show off her curves. Now it's strictly boxer briefs, sports...
  • Mariella224

Divorce?

My husband (trans mtf) and I went on a date night. I knew talking about our relationship would intersect that night. He asked "How do you REALLY feel?" I said I was okay, but going back and forth thinking of divorce. No matter how much I love this person, doesn't mean I should be with them. The hard reality of it is that we both know I want a man. We both know he wants a woman who wants a woman...
  • song_bird

Troubled

My partner of 8 years is transgender (mtf). I'm very supportive of her, but I must admit that intimacy is becoming difficult. She isn't as interested in sex, cuddles or kissing. This is making me feel unattractive as I have been suffering from dismorphia since a miscarriage a few months ago. Is this normal pre (social and medical)transition?I've tried talking to her about it and she says she'll...
  • Beeslee

Advice Please

Hello! I'm new here. I am a heterosexual, cis gender female who has been in a relationship with a wonderful transgender female for about 6 months. We were best friends and became romantically involved prior to her coming out as transgender.I have had a little difficulty accepting the changes in her up to this point, but not much. She is a woman, I love her and want her to be happy, so I try to...
  • MalteseAussie

New to this group-need support

Hi everyone. I'm so grateful to find this group as i feel so lost, depressed and anxious.So my husband recently admitted that he has fantasies about being a woman and he gets "jealous" when he looks at women as he just wants look like them. He has crossdressed a few times but he says he feel ridiculous dressing while having male features. He says this is the first time these thoughts are so...
  • missouribelle

Facing reality

We've been married for almost 2 years now, and have known each other for nearly 8 years. We are 23 and have no children. We have truly had a wonderful, loving marriage.I knew before we got married that he occasionally liked to crossdress, and was able to not be bothered by that. I always liked men that didn't stick to strict gender stereotypes, so I just saw it as an extension of that. About a...
  • ElaineS

But what if you want to stay married??

Hi, please keep this info on hand in case anybody wants to know ... thank you. We are a safe place to question, cry, complain, or rejoice ... for "cis" women who want to make a relationship with their transgender partner work. This is a private, closed group ... meaning no one can see your posts except members, and no one can see who is in the group. This is a Facebook group called Wives Of...
  • Are you the partner of someone who is transgender?  We need your input!  We are conducting a research study looking at the experiences of the partners of transgender individuals.  This research study is seeking people who are currently partnered, or have been in the past, with a person who is transgender.  Our research survey is looking into range of factors that predict decision making and...
  • Icarus

Embracing change and insecurities

I am happily married to another woman who went through her transition (male to female) a long time before we met. By the time we met, she had the full gender reassignment.To give you a bit of background – while I have known I liked women before I met my wife, I had never been with one. She was my first and only one. I found sex really difficult in my heterosexual relationships before I made the...
  • Winnie007

Transgender spouse-compromising, does it work?

New here.  My husband of 14 years told me the day after our wedding anniversary that he had been wearing women's underwear and cross dressing when I wasn't home.  He said he looked into MTF change and saw himself as a woman.  This was 3 weeks ago now and it has been a huge roller coaster.  I love him and don't want to lose him but I have no interest and being married to a woman.  I am not...
  • Kcarter2017

Worried about our future

my husband and I have been together for 9 years and married for 7. We have always been so close and he has always been my rock. He always had a few quirks such as liking and wanting his hair cut like a woman, being overly sensitive at times and being interested in women's clothing. He also would and still does get arroused when talking about cutting hair or bangs. It wasn't until a few months ago...
  • 20yearinthedark

For the first time

For the first time- in my life-I have set a boundary, and I finally am more at peace. I found out by accident 5 years ago that my husband had this fetish. For him, he freely says it is solely a sexual fetish for the desire to be a man/turned into a woman for sexual pleasure. I have spent countless hours and years now trying to unravel how far this desire goes, and where I fit in etc. You all know...
  • sj726

Need opinions

Hi there, I am new to the support blog world, and I'm hoping to find some help from other spouses to someone transgender. I am a young, stay at home Mom/wife. My husband and I have been married for 3 years now. About 6 months after we married he told me he has long been struggling with his moods and wondering if he should be a male or female. Since then we have done counseling, he has tried the...
  • daisy40883

Husband MTF Transgender

Hi,I was really hoping for some more information or help with my situation. My husband and I have been together for 12 1/2 years and he came out to me November 2014. He only came out to me after I caught him cheating. I have always had a feeling about him having these feelings. But that day really confirmed it. We were living in seperate cities at the time due to work and when i shopped at the...
  • Schmoo

A struggle..

Hi, I was looking for someone to talk to that would know what I was going through. I don't know who to talk to family and friends wise. My partner is male and we have been together 8years. Early on into our relationship I knew he liked to dress as a woman, he wouldn't do it very often but enough that he wanted to tell me he feels the need to do so. I was ok with this. Over the years he hasn't...