Sexual Abuse Support Group

Sexual abuse is a relative cultural term used to describe sexual relations and behavior between two or more parties which are considered criminally and/or morally offensive. Different types of sexual abuse involve: Non-consensual, forced physical sexual behavior such as rape, incest or sexual assault, or psychological forms of abuse, such as verbal sexual behavior or stalking.

0 Online
0 Online
  • So I live in the same state where this little girl was found assulted and killed. I can not help but feel so sad for this little girl's family. I guess it's just not that though- my new semester just started at school and they had the entire student body watch videos about sexual assault and take this "module quizzes" because my state just passed a new law reguarding it; I am glad there is...
  • Hi, I'm new here... a little nervous about posting (and about most things in general). I am a bisexual woman who was recently sexually abused from what i believe to be percieved promiscuity (the "she goes both ways so she wants this twice as much" mentality.) I used to be proud of my identity and now I'm not. i used to be a hugger and now I'm not. i don't like crowds anymore, and they never...
  • Have you ever felt like your whole life is just a big blur, you're there, but your watching yourself exist from the sidelines, from a early age broken by people that are suppose to love and protect you, you tell, but he gets away with it and you slowly don't remember that moment that changed you, maybe too young too remember, throughout your childhood your confused, it continues by different...
  • I was abused by my father once when I was young, I came out to my Great Aunt about it when I was living with her. She opened up to me that she was abused by her brother for years. Her reaction was weird though,she pretty much told me that my fathers actions were normal and that I would just get over it and it was nothing to worry about. Ofcourse his actions greatly effected me and still do to...
  • so a very close friend of mine was raped three weeks ago. I've been trying to talk to him but I just can't get him to open up or talk to someone. I've talked to him about God but he doesn't believe God is there. were both teenagers and I'm the only one he's told, he says he'll hate me if I say anything. please give me advice I don't know what to do.
  • darkrose87

New to this

I'm not really sure where to start. I was sexually assaulted last week by someone I thought liked me. I finally came out and told my roommates. I've been depressed like it's my fault or something that it happened, I guess I just feel broken.
  • deleted_user

Darkangel. very sad

my name is Michael. i have been jennas foster father for a while now. as many of you know she has been in some prity bad situations and some prity bad things have happened to her. and they just keept building and building and building...and sadly no one, my self included, saw worning signs of how she was feeling. or i should say, we did nothing about them. and how stupid we feel now. jenna sent...
  • ?
  • Last week the husband and I got into an argument and he called me a bunch of names and suggested that I enjoyed being sexually abused by my mother's husbands. This was the nail in the coffin and we are getting divorced. The longer I am with him, he becomes more and more insenstive about the issue and its time....I am afraid because we have been married for 11 years but excited to be free and not...
  • I was molested from age 8-15 by my adoptive father. None of my family believes me and I haven't seen most of them in 20+ years. ,I talk to one sister every day but she doesn't believe me and triggers me a lot. I hooked up with this guy last summer when I was mainic/ I have BiPolar disorder. Last night he came by a 3:30 am and we ended up having sexual contact.Now I feel dirty, used and ashamed...
  • When I first came on here I was 17, I was such a mess. Many family members sexually abused me, as a child and teenager, amongst other things, I dealt with it so bad and o'd, cut, try to end my life unsuccessfully, eating disorder! I came on here and slowly got the help I needed I got counselling, met the love of my life had kids slowly got better we broke up, but I was slowly getting betteri was...
  • So.. here's a little bit of an explanation. I'm 26, I have had severe anxiety and panic attacks for about 10years now. They started out of the blue when I was 15-16 years old. I have been to the ER, counselors, psychologist, doctors.. (not in a couple years though). I get the anxiety to go away for a while and it just creeps right back in. Anyways, currently I'm pregnant with my 3rd child and...
  • lalitacora

New to the group

Hello, my name is Lala, I was advised to join this website... I am curently battling some anxiety and intimacy issues due to a traumatic experience I had in the past. Now, 7 years later, I am trying to move on, I am starting a relationship with a man I am crazy about and he's been there for me though all these things and is the sweetest... I am hoping I can get some advice. Thanks
  • Last year, I somehow became pretty close to this guy. We met because I was looking for someone to come with me to see a performance at the nearby theater. He insisted on buying my ticket, even though I made it clear many times that I wanted to pay for my own. This struck me as odd, but I decided not to worry about it. He and I would soon call each other a couple times a week on skype. I am not...
  • I first off want to say how relieved I am to find this group. I am beside myself and have no one to turn to because of the nature of my dilemma. It has been a few days but I am having a hard time functioning. I wake up, hoping this has all been one bad dream....but it is real life. My world was turned upside down when I left to run errands. I am a mother of 17, 13 and 4 year old boys. The 17...