Sexual Abuse Support Group

Sexual abuse is a relative cultural term used to describe sexual relations and behavior between two or more parties which are considered criminally and/or morally offensive. Different types of sexual abuse involve: Non-consensual, forced physical sexual behavior such as rape, incest or sexual assault, or psychological forms of abuse, such as verbal sexual behavior or stalking.

5 Online
5 Online
  • I'm new here, and I need advice about an incident that happened to me about 10 years ago when I was fourteen. I basically swept this incident under the rug and tried to move on with my life, but now that I'm in therapy, this event has been on my mind a lot recently.I don't want to get into a lot of details, but basically what happened was that one summer night when I was 14, I snuck out of the...
  • I was sexually abused as a youth by my stepfather for 4 years and I studied and read many self-help books to help heal me. It worked for a while. I also saw a counselor for awhile. Recently, I feel like my triggers are coming back and I don't want to be touched or be intimate with my husband. The more I try to communicate why I am so distant, he gets frustrated and doesn't want to hear it. I...
  • Last year, I somehow became pretty close to this guy. We met because I was looking for someone to come with me to see a performance at the nearby theater. He insisted on buying my ticket, even though I made it clear many times that I wanted to pay for my own. This struck me as odd, but I decided not to worry about it. He and I would soon call each other a couple times a week on skype. I am not...
  • emonks

Rapist and Cyberbullying

I'm pretty positive my rapist is cyberbullying. Is there any other girls with this problem out there? I do not feel save and constantly abused. Why won't these perverts leave me alone?
  • So my story is crazy , my situation is crazy , the things you do for love, I don't think a full breakdown is needed so long story short. I need some advice . My girlfriend/ almost fiance just came forward about sexual abuse that happened during her previous relationship, with her ex boyfriend. Her daughter is living with her ex husband for the year in another state. So she is safe from the...
  • emonks

Music Triggers

Jobs and music. I feel safe at my job but music triggers me alot. I always feel like someone is trying to take my work and life away from me when music plays. I get very sick! I only listen to music controlled by me. So at my job that I know I need to hold I start to feel weird like people are watching me and harassing me. It's mainly the music that bugs me out. My rapist are still walking around...
  • emonks

Can't wait for peace.

It's been 4 years and I still feel like someone is trying to abuse me and stalk and cyberbully me!
  • lmw570

I saw him.

For the first time in about 14 years, I saw the guy whos making my life now hell. It was at a car boot sale, of all the people in all the places I saw him, happy with his wife strolling round pointing out things he saw and liked, and I nearly passed out. He caught my eye, stopped and looked for a minute, with a confused look on his face, then walked away without a glance. The story I have about...
  • emonks

Friends!

How do you heal from being raped if its all you ever see? When will these mentally ill sick people leave me be. I need good supportive girlfriends and a supportive boyfriend. I don't want rapist anywhere near me. Being raped and abused will never be okay. I don't need it anywhere near me. I need new distractions and a healthy set of friendship that I can relax with and feel comfortable with. I...
  • Ash

damaged

I feel horrible and damaged. I don't know how I can ever live a normal life. I could never have a boyfriend or anything. Im embarrassed and ashamed to be me. Im starting to feel worse physical but I'm so fed up of doctors and hospitals and I just have to say enough and pretend I'm ok. But it's so hard :'( I got confused and triggered in my class and I thought my dad was there. I tried to hide....
  • emonks

PPl and Triggers

Does anyone else see the rapist in innocent good people or past situations in your daily life? Why does this happen? When will these sick thoughts go away?
  • emonks

PPl and Triggers

Looking for girls my age to relate with?
  • emonks

Cyberbullying

Has anyone been cyberbullied I feel cyberbullied all the time. I don't who it is but I feel like it was part of my numerous rapes and sex trafficking?
  • emonks

PPl and Triggers

I do not want to be near any of the mentally ill perverted people who raped me. They walk around my city. I know I am better than people who rape others but I don't want to be around them and I also want to live my life! I even see them in others. I guess it's triggers I get sick! and these are innocent people so I have to and want to be friendly but it is weird when you talk to innocent sweet...
  • emonks

Privacy and Peace

Does anyone feel like they have no privacy from being raped? I can't wait to feel privacy and peace again! I'm hoping to find a girl I can relate to on here. I feel like a loner! I need good girlfriends!