Sexual Abuse Support Group

Sexual abuse is a relative cultural term used to describe sexual relations and behavior between two or more parties which are considered criminally and/or morally offensive. Different types of sexual abuse involve: Non-consensual, forced physical sexual behavior such as rape, incest or sexual assault, or psychological forms of abuse, such as verbal sexual behavior or stalking.

2 Online
  • CiarAnn

I just need to leave

I'm so sick of being home, I'm so mentally exhausted I don't want to go to school. I just don't want to be here in this town in this state. Im so tired of feeling nothing g but depression and sadness. I feel like a burden, I can't c talk to my mom anymore because all she does is yell at me. Why is it that no one wants to listen to me and try and see things from my way. If I left home I want...
  • darebearsworld

Trapped In My Mind.

Today in counseling my counselor has mentioned the "chest of drawers" method of recovery. Where you open a drawer and put away a memory and only allow yourself to think about it at certain times. So many times I just want to scream at her. I cant just forget about it and no matter how hard I try, I cant get it off my mind. Its there when I wake up. Its there when I go to sleep, shower, driving,...
  • Learning2LiveAgain

Having a hard time dealing

Recently, I've been struggling with the idea that what possibly happened to me when I was a child was incest. I don't quite know how to explain it, logically I know it was if it did, but I've never really thought about it until now and just the thought of the word makes me sick.Several years ago I had these flashes of images in my head, memories I guess they'd be called but flashes describes them...
  • skye815

Advice for dealing with anger?

Hi, I'm Skye. I'm not really sure how to go about this. I am not entirely comfortable with sharing the details of my experience at the moment, but I was abused by my Grandfather as a child (from about age 3/4 to age 14). I never told anyone, and my Grandfather remained a part of my life until two years ago. That was when my sister mentioned something odd to my mother, and she asked me directly....
  • Cry

Am i normal? And other shite (swearing... Fyi)

So I was told by a close friend "I don't act like I was raped. Were you really?" I didn't know how to respond. What the fuck was I supposed to do, show him my vagina and say "here's your fucking proof!" How do rape victims act. I cry. I get memory pains, hell I even almost crashed my mum's car today because I blacked out and ended up in the basement where my brother raped me. That.... Hurt... I...
  • wolverine22

Back with an update

Since I was last here, Ove been diagnosed with type 2 Bipolar disorder. It makes a lot of sense and the medication has helped immensely. I've also forgiven my rapist. Being a male victim of rape has its own set of trauma/problems, but it was a quote from Oprah that pushed me over the top: "Forgiveness is when you give up the hope that you can go back and change the past."I really want to stick...
  • jas4159

my message to all abusers

“For all you abusers out there we are so much better than you could ever hope to be.  While the fires of hell consume your soul, I will watch in sadness for all that is lost and for all that could have been had you got the help you need.  For the pain you have caused and lives you have cost.  And yes I will feel sad for you too.  God didn't make evil souls and you chose the path that we...
  • Elslok

Rescheduled Cica Tribunal

I went yesterday to my tribunal, where they were deciding whether or not a crime HAD been committed against me, whether I was to be believed and whether I was entitled to compensation (this I was not as bothered about.)They asked their questions, they listened to my responses. They had read all the awful statements from my family.They asked me to leave the room while they deliberated. Normally it...
  • jas4159

Chapter 4 Whole again.

4 ERNIE THE VISIBLE-INVISIBLE MANI struggled trying to decide if I should include a chapter about my primary abuser.  Although this is a short chapter, the information it contains will give you a snapshot profile of a predator.  For this reason, I decided it is important to include a chapter about my primary abuser as I saw him, this led to some interesting discoveries.Ernie was twenty-four...
  • dysfunctionallyfunctional

Just over 4 years

I was 13 when my grandfather approached me about wanting to perform sexual acts on me, I was terrified.  Nothig like this had ever happened to me before, and to be honest, nobody ever believes that it is going to be them.  I repeatedly said no, but I eventually lost that fight.  For 4 years he would molest me, the details I will spare you readers, but the effects, they still linger today.  I...
  • 3scram

Forgiveness and closure

My Friday therapist wanted to talk about my uncle and me forgiving him. She believes I need to forgive him so my end of life will come easily. She wanted to take me back to a memory and have me say I forgive him. It wasn't a memory but I told her how he told me when I was a baby and he fed me a bottle he would put his fingers inside me so I would be used to it and wouldn't cry so much when the...
  • longing2fly2017

sleep problems

lately ive been having an extremely difficult time getting to sleep. i know my dad is in jail but i find myself listening to every little sound. i keep expecting to hear the footsteps coming down the hall and i panic if i do. there have been a few nights in the past week when ive had to lock myself in the bathroom and even then i cant stop shaking and hyperventilating or get myself out of full...
  • CiarAnn

The worst pain

I dont know how to put this but im in so much emotional pain. Im tried of being the one who has to suffer, Im a senior i highschool and its hard to go through everyday knowing that the one person i want and the one person I want to talk to and to see is so far away from but so close. I cant say I love my dad all my love for him only lives in my memories, I love the man he pretended to be. It...
  • jas4159

whole again chapter 0ne

1 THE SERCH BEGINSSo long ago, distant memories, a life of disillusionment, sadness, disappointment and at times great joy.  We all have a story, so why is my story any more important than someone else's, I do not know.  Perhaps, because it is my story, or maybe I am looking for an absolution that can never come.  Or maybe it is just another attempt at putting my life in some sort of...
  • Lukeano

Breaking free

How did you break free of the abuse? What did you do? Who helped? What would you have done different?