Incest Survivors Support Group

Incest refers to any sexual activity between closely related persons that is illegal or socially taboo. Consensual adult incest is very rare. Incest between adults and prepubescent or adolescent children is a form of child sexual abuse that has been shown to be one of the most extreme forms of childhood trauma. If you or a loved one is a survivor of incest, join the group and find support.

1 Online
  • gertrude403

is this normal?

My childhood was messed up. As a result, I don't know what's normal, what's appropriate and what is not. I know that some of the things that happened were sexual abuse. But I'm still wondering... My mother once pressured me to take a bath with my father. I was about 8. I remember that I did not want to do it. But I did. Also, when I was 6, 7, 8, I don't know how old I was really, when I took a...
  • Beca

How To Tell My Family

I have been molested 3 times by 3 different guys all before the age of 10. The one I remember most was my cousin. I am 3 years younger than him and he always bullied me. One day he wanted to play "House" I remember it being so weird but I was so happy as a little girl that he was being nice to me. He said that he would be the dad and I would be the mom. And since I was the mom needed to...
  • hopefulmama94

Desperate

I found out less than a week ago my ex -husband raped, & molested our daughter two years ago. She is now 9. She is a wonderful, smart, calm compassionate little girl. We have spent the week in multiple counciling sessions each, forensic interviews, and police visits. She hasn't seen her father in over a year. He's not around, & hasnt been. Yesterday she flipped out. She was super upset we went in...
  • my cousin who's older than me by 7 years used to be my role model, for the longest time as a confused lesbian kid I really thought I had a crush on her, but then I have all these memories from my childhood at her house blacked out. I can't remember most of my childhood. She had a bipolar episode when I was 13 and I stopped talking to her. I have nightmares every night about her house and every...
  • AmberlynnLovesPink

A messy secret

I was born a man but identify as a woman. When I was younger my older brother caught me wearing women's clothing. He'd make me wear women's clothes when parents were gone and rape me. He always threatened that if I said anything he'd tell everyone that I was a fag wearing women's clothes. So I never told anyone. He and two of my cousins even gang raped me before I finally ran away. Now years...
  • ImMeButYouDontSee

When i was 7

When i was 7 i pretended to be sick to stay home from school, i was watching cartoons and my dad fell asleep on the couch while i was laying there he started talking to me so i got up and walked over to him, he said "come here touch it" i said what? not knowing what he was talking about and he pulled his penis out of his pants with his eyes still closed as far as i remember he said "come on just...
  • Momof3indiapers

Anyone only ? woudl you like to chat ?

Anyone only ? woudl you like to chat ?
  • Lovely_84

Little kid. Instant woman.

I was molested and raped by my adopted brother when I was 8 years old. It went on for a few years as a kid. When he got married he got his wife to forcefully join in.This made it worse. I'd get forced into the bathroom with him and her. I'd wake up and they'd be doing things to me while I was even on my period. Gross huh!! I know.He hasn't touched me in years. He still does or did this to my...
  • bayhay884

Incest?

i can't deal with my constant sexual attraction to my step dad. Is this incest?
  • CHIRASfromchiraq

I was molested ay 12 TW

My stepdad said he wanted KT toughen me up one day before I went out to go play. He made me sit down take off my shirt and fondled my breast and used a vibrator on me. He asked if it felt good and I lied to get it over faster so I said "yeah" but it didn't . I've just recently been able to have pleasure from my breast. I told my mom what happened latter on but she didn't really believe me until...
  • Pag.mars

How do you deal with anger?

im overwhelmed with it. It feels like it's eating me alive. And whenever it doesn't come out as extreme internal anger, then it's extreme internal pain. and I just need to find a way to release it, I gotta let this go.
  • SunnyS

Hey

I'm new to this site. I was sexually abused by my older cousin and older brother when I was around 6 years old. I don't really remember everything, as I tend to block it from my mind. At the time though, I was under the impression that these things were normal. Now when I think about it, I blame myself for not doing anything to stop this. I sometimes wonder if it was my fault these things happen,...
  • akacountrygirl

Insest

I was seduced by 2 older cousins.  One was 4 or 5 yrs older than me at the age of 11.  The other incident I was older and mess up. I didn't say anything to my mother or my aunt because I figured they wouldn't believe me.   I'm just curious, how many of you didn't tell anyone for fear they would not believe you?
  • Cry

Fears

I keep having reoccurring nightmares of what happened to me and it's in such vivid details that I physically hurt when I wake up. It's like I feel my brother inside of me again and again and I feel more and more helpless each time it happens. And now a recent ex was making out with me and he put his hand on my boobs under my shirt. I panicked and pushed his hand away. He compiled and we continued...
  • Abbyj816

New beginning!

Im i guess a survivor of incest in the hands of my brother. It started when i was 4 years old, my brother is almost 5 years older then me and needed to say my mothers favorite since its only 2 of us. I dont remember much of the first time that it happen, all i remember is him getting on top of me. The abuse went on for about 8 years, it started with just beig touch inappropriately to full vaginal...