Incest Survivors Support Group

Incest refers to any sexual activity between closely related persons that is illegal or socially taboo. Consensual adult incest is very rare. Incest between adults and prepubescent or adolescent children is a form of child sexual abuse that has been shown to be one of the most extreme forms of childhood trauma. If you or a loved one is a survivor of incest, join the group and find support.

0 Online
  • Momof3indiapers

Anyone only ? woudl you like to chat ?

Anyone only ? woudl you like to chat ?
  • Lovely_84

Little kid. Instant woman.

I was molested and raped by my adopted brother when I was 8 years old. It went on for a few years as a kid. When he got married he got his wife to forcefully join in.This made it worse. I'd get forced into the bathroom with him and her. I'd wake up and they'd be doing things to me while I was even on my period. Gross huh!! I know.He hasn't touched me in years. He still does or did this to my...
  • bayhay884

Incest?

i can't deal with my constant sexual attraction to my step dad. Is this incest?
  • CHIRASfromchiraq

I was molested ay 12 TW

My stepdad said he wanted KT toughen me up one day before I went out to go play. He made me sit down take off my shirt and fondled my breast and used a vibrator on me. He asked if it felt good and I lied to get it over faster so I said "yeah" but it didn't . I've just recently been able to have pleasure from my breast. I told my mom what happened latter on but she didn't really believe me until...
  • Pag.mars

How do you deal with anger?

im overwhelmed with it. It feels like it's eating me alive. And whenever it doesn't come out as extreme internal anger, then it's extreme internal pain. and I just need to find a way to release it, I gotta let this go.
  • SunnyS

Hey

I'm new to this site. I was sexually abused by my older cousin and older brother when I was around 6 years old. I don't really remember everything, as I tend to block it from my mind. At the time though, I was under the impression that these things were normal. Now when I think about it, I blame myself for not doing anything to stop this. I sometimes wonder if it was my fault these things happen,...
  • akacountrygirl

Insest

I was seduced by 2 older cousins.  One was 4 or 5 yrs older than me at the age of 11.  The other incident I was older and mess up. I didn't say anything to my mother or my aunt because I figured they wouldn't believe me.   I'm just curious, how many of you didn't tell anyone for fear they would not believe you?
  • Cry

Fears

I keep having reoccurring nightmares of what happened to me and it's in such vivid details that I physically hurt when I wake up. It's like I feel my brother inside of me again and again and I feel more and more helpless each time it happens. And now a recent ex was making out with me and he put his hand on my boobs under my shirt. I panicked and pushed his hand away. He compiled and we continued...
  • Abbyj816

New beginning!

Im i guess a survivor of incest in the hands of my brother. It started when i was 4 years old, my brother is almost 5 years older then me and needed to say my mothers favorite since its only 2 of us. I dont remember much of the first time that it happen, all i remember is him getting on top of me. The abuse went on for about 8 years, it started with just beig touch inappropriately to full vaginal...
  • Cry

overwhelmingly rough

So.... I've told people what happened my mom knows and shes protective even more. But now im struggling. Since i told my teacher, my grades have just plummeted. I feel like I have no self control. I don't show my emotions very well, and it typically comes out in anger. I don't understand why. Have I reached my breaking point? If so what the hell can I do? I don't feel like functioning at all. I'm...
  • Cry

old habits die hard

Alright well I'm new so sorry if I seem nervous. Okay so I know this is an incest group so common knowledge says these can be similar stories anyway, so when I was 8-9 my brother and I were in the basement messing around. So then he stopped and said "let's play a game. We'll both get pleasure from this." I nod and he pins me to the couch. He starts biting my neck and shoves it in my mouth. All...
  • PaleOxymoron

I just joined.

I just made this account.  I was a victim of incest as a child.
  • whales86

From Monster to being Kind TW

As I go through this process of healing, more crap is coming up.  My counselor wanted me to find a picture of myself when I was a child.  This requires me to dig through old boxes of stuff.  I was in foster care when I turned 14. My father was my abuser.  Up till know I've remember only bits here and there.  A monument in time. I'm starting to remember longer parts in those moments.  I...
  • brokenlady47

hello poss TW

I was abused my both my older brothers and one brother in particular was especially brutal and even shared me with his friends during my teens. My mother knew and did nothing to stop it and the only protection she offered was to put me on the contraceptive pill so my brother wouldn't get me pregnant. Then she and my brothers spread lies around about me so people wouldn't believe me when I told...
  • Paulinaakk1

New to group

I have been thinking a lot about what I went through as a child.   I have read two books lately written by women who were sexually abused.   One was an adult when it happened, one a child.  I admire that they have the courage to write about it, talk about it and most of all move on from it.   But I can't help but wonder if it is easier if it was a stranger.  Both these women were raped by...