Depression Support Group

Depression is a real and debilitating condition that is often misunderstood by family and friends. Its meaning can range from a prolonged period of sadness to an actual mental illness with specific symptoms. Find and share experiences with others who are going through the same struggles.

6 Online
6 Online
  • I just joined this group. Currently in bed since noon, at my dads house on the opposite coast that I live on, with my two young sons. I'm supposed to be out here for ten fun days, after my father graciously took my kids so I could focus on my new business and failing marriage--but it's instead been a dismal fit of depression and anxiety. I've cried every day that I'm here. I don't think I'm on...
  • I have struggled through the past two years with annoying people. And by annoying i mean those who push themselves to you , saying really wrong things , trying to help you without even trying to understand you. And end up asking you if you feel better. But you don't.And since the Depression support group is a big one , and we wanna make the most of it to help people and be helped , I suggest that...
  • Hurting

I refuse to quit

I am afraid i am at the end of a 18 year long marriage/relationship as my husband has left for good reasons on both parts, infidelity, lying, deliberately causing pain to each other. I am not ready to let him leave so easily as we have so much toghether as a family. Not to mention amazing memories, kids the life we have built, but I feel like i am loosing my mind because he keeps insisting that...
  • justweakanduseless

depression

Hello everyone today i feel useless and worthless and a failure i am also stupid and possible retarted probably i am because i can't do nothing right i love u all you guys are smart beautiful and derserved to be loved
  • My boyfriend break up with me tonight. I mentioned before, we were long-distance. Completing six months together this week. As I wasn't feeling well, almost everytime we were able to talk I was complaining about everything cause my life is just a mess now and I feel like shit, useless, worthless. My bf tried to help, but he was being cold with me and I wasn't feeling important to him, and I told...
  • clarissa

a step ahead?

today I realize I need to go to therapy so I went with a psychiatrist. as always I was scared and thinking what I should tell her; but too I was anxious because I knew I was going in the correct path. as all in my life, something got wrong. 1. my mom was super late so I entered with my grandma,I hated.2. since the moment I entered the room i didn´t felt so confortable. meaning i wouldn't...
  • Black_Ink

Hi

I just joined. The reason is I'm looking for others to talk to that feel that same way when people I usually talk to arn't available.
  • Sorry...but I am now having a bad day... Everything about life sucks...and I just want to be done with it! Really I do!!!But I don't have the fucking courage to do anything...and I am to tired to do the easy stuff...like work on my bike / truck... I am fucking so over this thing called life!!!
  • We did it. Today we spread my parent's ashes at sea. My wife and children were there as well as 2 of my brothers in law, and my late sister's daughter. (Her son is going to school back east, and was not able to make the trip).It was hard, but we got through the day. I feel rather like a load has been lifted. I no longer have their ashes in a box in my house, that is good. We threw the boxes...
  • Catcarter

Widowed

I lost my Husband a little over a year ago...We were together a little over 8 years...The best years of my life...I knew he had health issues before I married him...but it just didn't matter to me because he was such a great human being and I loved him so much...As time went on little issues would come up...they would grow to be worse and worse...He was a Vietnam Veteran...in and out of the VA...
  • imlost

Help

I am a teenager and I'm really struggling with depression can I talk to anyone
  • neostarman

Why I wanna die. Help

Hello.My name is Matthew and this is my story about who I truly am, how I became suicidal and why I feel I am so broken.I was born in the USA in June of 1993 to two loving and amzing parents but emotionally abusive as well. To be blunt, I think my parents stayed together or even married for the right reason, from what I've heard from both of them. I believe that my father had married my mother bc...
  • kmacri13

Emotionally Unstable

So, upon a lot of research and chatting on another site asking for help, I ended up here. So here I am putting myself out there, hoping someone can understand or tell me I'm not as crazy as I feel. I don't know what is wrong with me. I am extremely emotionally unstable. I am anxious and panicking 24/7, and I just want to sit and cry about everything going on in my life. I have no motivation to do...
  • lauri

hate life

Im new. Im not sure what to say. jsut want to block all this shit out that im going through allthe hurt. Therapits have only hurt me and left me. I know there is no hope for me because no therapist will help me and therapits just hurt me and leave me all the time sooobbbbb. I hate life. I hate the mental heath system soo messed up. I hate DBT I HATE DBT SOO BADLY I HATE IT . I hate my DBT...
  • sirk

This may be silly

Well, to me it isnt really silly because it feels like im suffocating and it happens EVERY TIME my boyfriend goes out to his parents for the weekend in West Chester (which is not too often but often enough for this to happen when it does). They live in Westchester, an hour from where we live together on Staten Island. I dont know if its seperation anxiety, or if he makes it worse by COMPLETELY...