Depression Support Group

Depression is a real and debilitating condition that is often misunderstood by family and friends. Its meaning can range from a prolonged period of sadness to an actual mental illness with specific symptoms. Find and share experiences with others who are going through the same struggles.

7 Online
  • FrauBlumen27

I can't do this anymore

I just feel so alone and depressed. Ive suffered from depression my whole life and now, im starting to have suicidal thoughts. I can't live this way anymore. im safe but i feel like this is my destiny, that this is how im supposed to live my life, that things will never get better. 
  • alextransy

Confused

Hi again. Alex here. I don't have a lot of people to talk to about this... um... im trans (can't stress it enough) and I am looking for some support. My parents don't care about me being trans and they don't support it. They don't support me being polyamoris and they don't support what I like. Please help!
  • Kelsey1011

Depression

I tried to kill myself last year but jumping in front of a car cuz I was depressed!! This year I'm depressed again and haven't tried to kill myself but I keep worrying I'm gonna get to that point again!! Not sure what to do
  • broken._.girl

Not enough

I feel like I'm just not good enough. I'm not a good enough daughter, sister, or friend. Whatever I do is wrong. My parents favor my sister. Whatever she does is perfect. I do everything wrong or whatever I do is not good enough. I'm so tired of trying. I just want to go to sleep and never wake up.
  • missinginez

When will it finally be ok?

I am a woman who adopted her sister's children 9 years ago when she suddenly passed. Both of these children are now 19 and 16 and have many depression issues regardless of everything I have tried to give them. They did not struggle financially, were given lots of love and I even left my husband due to their unhappiness with them. They both are getting professional help, they both are on the...
  • BraveAndReady

I am broken.

I'm new to this whole sit but i needed to join otherwise i don't know exactly where i would be.I am lost and i feel alone and if i did decide to leave this world and end everything right here right now .. i do believe that not very many people would care or wonder where i went.Some people are telling me that i have a bright future ahead of me, but i have been searching for that same "light" for...
  • Angela-Boyle

Feelings

Feeling very weepy tonight, wanting to isolate myself. Want to just lock myself in the bathroom, sit in the tub and let the water run over me. I've thought about taking a bunch of benadryl but I don't want serious side effects just want to knock myself out. I hate feeling this way...
  • ashlll

Alone

hi.. my names liv and this is my first post on here. I've recently gone through a lot and I'm all alone and scared. I'm not sure how this works but I would really appreciate some people to talk and relate to about how they feel and what they do to feel better. right now I'm just really sad and I just need someone.
  • loluhega25

I can't anymore

I had 2 abortions, i was in an occasion with not food or place to stay and the guy I was dating by then makes me get into prostitution... my family doesn't help me at all, I moved on from all that, and come to USA for a new start, I am a good person, I never done anything wrong to anyone, life is just being hard with me, I know I made mistakes, but I know I am a good person, I never meant to do...
  • Domortiz8502

Suicide

I don’t wanna sugar coat this or tell everyone everything (cause there’s a lot) but long story short I don’t wanna live can someone just help me a little 
  • SophiaElise246

Help me please

No matter what I do I'm never good enough. I keep trying to be perfect for everyone but I am failing. My mom has been mad all week. I don't know how to help her. She's in pain and my brother won't help her at all. He's 25. I'm 16. Why am I held accountable for mom? Why can't I just do one thing right for her? Why can't he do something to make her life easier? A lot of people say I'm crazy for...
  • noelle513

Stop Talking

I hurt my friend last night and I feel bad about it and I know I did it and I worried him too much and I'm pretty sure he's mad at me so I decided that I'm just going to stop talking to all my friends who know about how I feel. Mainly the people I usually talk to about my depression and how I feel, which are the friends closest to me. I just feel that if I don't talk to anyone anymore then I...
  • smores

Coping

hi all I'm new to this group! What are all your coping skills?? I need some new ones! Crazy fun and weird ones are my favorite! 
  • orion777

cutting loose

I am going to cut loose from my coach/therapist and her support group.  I've gotten to the point where...with people...who talk about love and support...but they dont' know the first thing about it...really is a turnoff.  It's not to say that I didn't learn anything from her or that she was a bad coach.  She was great and really talented.  But, she is extremely close with some really abusive...
  • Faisal__Kamal

Can't handle this much longer

I'm tired by dealing with mental illness that I have, and makes my parents get angry and furious because of it. I just wish that they're supporting me:( I'm done with struggling.... I'm sorry that I'm spamming with this, but since the therapist's fee (that I think might be) expensive, I cannot afford it and blocking me to seeking help, especially when my parents says that I need to see therapist...