Depression Support Group

Depression is a real and debilitating condition that is often misunderstood by family and friends. Its meaning can range from a prolonged period of sadness to an actual mental illness with specific symptoms. Find and share experiences with others who are going through the same struggles.

4 Online
  • beatingtheblues2

Muddled

I'm going through an emotional upheaval right now. I'm not even going to go into details. I would just appreciate any positive thoughts, prayers, hugs, or whatever you feel you might be able to give. I'm going to keep people in this group in my thoughts tonight.
  • Estelle_HGz1

Depression and therapy

Hi all, I’m a 34-year-old homemaker and I have no idea why am facing theses much of depression in my life. I’m blessed with a good family with a loving hubby and 2 little angels. But I’m not satisfied with my life. I’m an overthinker and I’m getting anxious even for silly matters. I tried some antidepressants to solve this problem, but none of them worked for me.  So I consulted a...
  • Patriots17

Newly amputated fingers

Hello. I had a accident at work to where i lost all my fingers on my left hand. I have accepted my injury which happened Feb. 2. I get really depressed at night when im about to sleep. Im fine all day long. This is really tough to deal with at times. Im very lost, i get very angry, and depressed. I need help. I know no one that has been through what i am going through. I have a strong support...
  • gcoleman

life

So the past couple weeks i have been more depressed then i have been in awhile. between getting in a fight with my mom over some money that has been kept from me and collge and my step great grandpa dying i have been more down then usual. i just dont feel motivated which is hard to deal with while trying to do college at the same time. i feel almost scik to my stomach and my mind is always racing...
  • carleyh21

It's Dark

I'm so depressed... I have lost interest in wanting to do things I like such as be with friends, family and even just talking with them. Depression is taking over me. It's sucking the life right out of me... I am scared. I slept on and off all day, and yet, I'm still tired.... 
  • Kitty_Princess

Help

I cut myself last night. Everything hurts. I've never felt so broken emotionally. Why do I have to be me? 
  • whit22

Feeling Done Today

I am so tired of having to find ways to not kill myself some days. Its so scary when you think about it. Some days I'm okay. Other days i'm convinced Friday is the day (today's thoughts). I feel unpredictable and exhausted. I wish I had help. Help and understanding. 
  • prettybig

It's back

So I've felt this feeling before but worked so hard to overcome it and now beacause of workplace bullying I'm feeling down really down and its ikkyive just joined just sharing how I'm feeling struggling and keen to chat about it 
  • stillremain

Suicide and Anti Depressants

I became very sucidial today, and have been for the last month. I recently got antidepressants recipe from my doctor, but this was done before I've gone to any counseling and I had only talked to the doctor about it just that day and never before. I told my partner this and he told me not to take the anti depressants, and wait until I've gone counseling. The problem is that the wait is extremely...
  • Locke93

Deadlock

I hope I’m in right place, I just recently joined. I’m not sure if I’m depressed although I know I’ve thought about committing suicide many times before. I’ve been feeling this way for years (severe lack of motivation, apathy regarding work that I used to be so engaged and invested in, shame, paralyzing fear, crying spells, loneliness) and I think I really need help. Taking action has...
  • i_made_it

I need someone to talk to

If someone could message me please... i need someone to talk to 
  • musicgirl1991

I need help

I need help .I give up .I was just put on medicine for my sever depression and self harm .And now my family is harassing me about my eating and weight .I just want to give up .The more in narrated the more I want to kill myself .I think I'm done Anyone have advice I never wanted to go on this medicine but the dr forced me 
  • Tooelegirl2017

I'm lost

I went to court today and it went good but the problem is they schedule another day and I'm sad about it 

Blank

I feel blank and empty. I have felt so bad that now to this point it's like I can't feel at all. It's like I have no way of escaping this feeling and thinking about that fact makes me want to be sad, but it's like it just comes back to this blank, empty state. I really just want to find closure, something to look forward to or something to give me the tiniest amount of hope that I need to help me...
  • BlondieBell

I want it all to stop

I want to be dead, I don't want to kill myself but I want to be dead.I'm a horrible person and I can't take the pain I want it to end. Im trapped and death seems like the only way out.I'll get up tomorrow and I will go about my day, I'll go to work and I will be little Miss Sunshine. But she's not me, I'm dying and nobody sees which I suppose is fine because how would they help anyway.I've cut...