sistermarie
Status: Be yourself everyone else is taken
Mood:
Ok
Offline
- I haven't been here since 2010. I should have been. I took my ex back. I was spinning out of control he stabilized me. things were great for 2 years and are getting bad again, he is from mexico and says he is going in November to visit his dad...
- havent seen him for a few months. then we got into a fight because he was running up the cell phone bill.. i turned it off. well today he came in and picked up his mail he was so sweet we smiled and laughed and those ole feelings came back. ...
- after 51 years of abuse from parents and relationships I have meet a wonderful man. I have been out of my last abusive relationship for 9 months. I did 1 year of abuse counseling and think i am pretty good at spotting an abuser. He listens to my...
- I have been married 3 times. husband #2 is the only one I truly wanted to marry. we were together 11 years and have no children or friends in common. I have been out of my last relationship for 9 months. Anyway i seen #2 7 months ago for...
- I was just reading some old journals i wrote. he has been gone for 9 months now and somehow i forgot the things he did to me. I forgot the way he hurt me and caused me to not feel. It wasnt just him but all the others before even my parents. ...
- I was talking to an ole friend earlier, he just broke up with his women of about 9 months. She wanted to be beaten during sex and would start fights to provoke him. he said he tried bondage and spanking and it was never enough. He left...
- He moved out in nov. 09 His cell phone was in my name and was on contract till feb 10. I let him keep the phone as long as he paid the bill. He kept up that part but it gave us regular contact. Then he started calling mexico. He never...
- american suden infant death syndrome instituteyou can add your baby to memorial. its freeyou just email them with name date of birth and the angel dateyou can back on any time and see there name
- I was talking to some one and child hood age of 10 came up.. Out of the clear blue sky I said I was never `10. It never dawned on me till then at age 51 that I was never a child. My dad married my step mom when I was 5. From that point on I...
- He called last week and told me he was in reno. thats where we got married and he is missing me. He knows we can work things out if we talk. He swears he never lied to me. I just didnt understand the things he said. He speaks spanish. I...
- Letting Go Author Unknown To let go doesn't mean to stop caring;It means I can't do it for someone else.To let go is not to cut myself off...It's the realization that I can't control another...To let go is not to enable,but to allow learning from...
- I am stressing big time. Maybe its because my ex started calling and popping in this week. He says cant I say hi to a friend. He does not know I have been talking to some one new. Any way this new man is wonderful. We are still real new and...
- My ex asked me to dinner for valentines, I said NO. I remember him saying I wasnt special before so why now. It was hard his truck is broke down his hand is hurt he is barely working and trying to sell his tools for rent money. The...
- I can get myself into bad spots and talk away not feeling. Its like some one else was there not me. My father slapped me around and always told what a whore I was from about 6 up. I reminded him of my birth mom who left and became a hooker. ...
- I meet a new guy. My ex has been gone about 3 months. any way this guy is fun to talk to and makes me laugh. Today we were talking about why my ex left. I told him for touching the 18 year old I took in a year ago. She calles me mom and I...