sistermarie
Status: Be yourself everyone else is taken
Mood:
Ok
Offline
- Wow i havent heard a word from him for a week. On xmas eve he called I din't answer. He left me a message. I DID NOT return his call. Then today the past keeps running me over. I went grocery shopping and ran into carol. There were times he...
- He keeps making up excuses to call. He called today and I ignored the call. Then he called again this evening. He asked if it was ok to call me, did I have a problem with it. I told him we were friends only and that was the only way I would...
- Letting Go Author Unknown To let go doesn't mean to stop caring;It means I can't do it for someone else.To let go is not to cut myself off...It's the realization that I can't control another...To let go is not to enable,but to allow learning from...
- He called today just to say hi. Wants to know if I have a problem with that. He has been moved out 16 days now. I am doing good and feel good. Till now. I told him he brought it on his self. He should have kept his hands to him self. My...
- Letting Go Author Unknown To let go doesn't mean to stop caring;It means I can't do it for someone else.To let go is not to cut myself off...It's the realization that I can't control another...To let go is not to enable,but to allow learning from...
- He has been moving for a few days. My 17 year old said he tried kissing her and I know he hugged and bit her 18 year old friend on the ear. He says it was the zipper on his shirt. He says they are lying sluts and I am believing them over him. ...
- well he started moving today. he comes in and is angry with me. He got caught trying to hit on my 17 year olds friend (18). says If I put out more it wouldn't have been a problem. says the problem could be fixed by getting rid of everyone...
- Everything is great as long as I do as told. As soon as I dont the verbal shit or silence treatment start. His pay checks are down to 300 for 2 weeks and his car and insurance are 520. Now his 24 year old son is starting. Money is tight so he...
- He works so hard to push my buttons. He tries to make me mad enough to lose my temper and push him. He wants me to so he can have ME arrested. He has refused to talk to me for 4 days because I said I want to be held sometime not just grabbed...
- Elijah was put on American sudden infant death syndrome memorial site today. It took about 2 weeks and killed me inside to see him there. I am glad they have this site to add the babies to.
- If he makes me feel like I have to have sex so as to not fight, be shut out, not spoken to or made to feel like a bitch is it like rape. Can rape be a mental thing also not just a physical
- my mom is here from L.A. visiting. I havent seen her for 6 years and she is 68 years old. There is a large dance that cost $40.00 a person to get into on saturday. He has been refusing to do things with me and things are very strained. I also...
- He plays the head games. one day I love u. one day messin with you. I have held out for over a month of not having sex and saying I am finished. I have asked him to move and he says when he gets around to it. I asked him to move out of the bed...
- its so hard to understand. one day ass the next sweetness. last nite you did every thing you could think of to screw with me,. you slept on top of the covers, you know it irates me that I cant move. you kept the tv loud. then at about 11 pm...
- we have barely spoken for a month when we do it turns into a fight. I think I start them as a way to not let him close. for the last year he wont do anything with me, go to family functions, my class for my medical issues, trips to see my son...