Loneliness Support Group

Loneliness is an emotional state in which a person experiences a powerful feeling of emptiness and isolation. Loneliness is more than the feeling of wanting company or wanting to do something with another person. Loneliness is a feeling of being cut off, disconnected and alienated from other people. The lonely person may find it difficult or even impossible to have any form of meaningful human contact. Lonely people often experience a subjective sense of inner emptiness or hollowness, with feelings of separation or isolation from the world... Why Do People Get Lonely? People can experience loneliness for many reasons, and many life events are associated with it. The lack of friendship relations during childhood and adolescence, or the...

0 Online
0 Online
  • Brianna72

Desperate and lonely

I have never felt so alone as I do now. My mom has been in the hospital for about two months. I have two brothers but both are too busy with their lives. One brother is 3000 miles away and the other brother is too busy with his life, family, and in laws that i feel like I am bothering him. This was fine because I had my mom and we were there for each other, but since she has been sick I need to...
  • im 48 years old and for the first time in my life i feel really alone.dont know how to change it.i dont have and cant find close friends.someone to talk to everyday.spend time with.it seems like everyone has there own lives these days and no room for new friends.im divorced and single.single life just plain sucks.i cant even meet a man.at times i feel very isolated.and im being to feel lonely...
  • dns

exchange

Joined an exchange programme for a year in germany. I know a bit of german but cant understand much all i do is stay in my room and cry all day i feel like i am invisible to the others in the house .
  • luvprincess2008

Friends

im lonely and isolated due to social anxiety. I am in search of people to build a real friendship with. Feel free to message me.
  • jackkk

Always alonee

I have been so alone for a while now and its really starting to hit me, im loosing so many people in my life and I just need someome to talk to and keep me company
  • I'm not even sure I feel depressed about it, it's probably gone past that, I just feel numb now. My chances to make new friends and enjoy life are getting slimmer. Soon, the best people will close their doors to new friendships if they haven't already. I've always said I want to feel a proper connection with somebody rather than make a friend for the sake of it as I've not wanted to come across...
  • Well, the phone rings a dozen times a day but no one leaves a message. This means that the call is 1) a request for a charitable deduction, 2) a request to purchase a product or service, 3) a scam warning me that the IRS has sued me and I need to call (a toll free no.) for help, or 4) a scam telling me that Microsoft will lock my PC because the license has expired and I need to call (a toll free...
  • mal66

Acceptance...

Hate to see what happens next after accepting loneliness and disappointment as the new normal...
  • mikes1648

Alone... all one

Being alone gets a bad rap from society. But look at it really. Ever go out and just really look at couples as they work so hard to keep it together.. ??We are either looking for a relationship, trying to fix one, or get out of one. We are never comfortable alone. why??Being alone.. you can.. :)Think clearlyEnjoy silence, i mean really rest into yourselfLeave anyplace anytime YOU want to..Taste...
  • I push people away, my standards are too high when it comes to friendship. I'm not a bad person, just too fussy. Clearly this is my downfall and it's too late now, I've had chances and I've blown them. :(
  • rabsy2311

Pushing people away..

I went through school taking the smallest thing the wrong way. Took things far too personally and reacted on those thoughts. I push people away and end up lonely. I have no idea why but I feel like it's down to my depression. Being scared of people finding out what's wrong with me in case they don't understand is a big thing! And I'd rather be by myself than tell the truth... But in my head...
  • clarissa

alone

i have a very bad depression where i'll get horrible crisis. normally the only way for getting in coarse again is being alone. is it good for me?
  • Some days are great others are bad. Yesterday it was the end of the world and I felt so lonely. Sometimes I just hold it all in and then cry. I tell my friends but lately it seems like all I ever do is have bad moments or sad moments. I feel like my friends are probably sick of hearing it, but they say they arent. I am scared to be alone. My babies are grown up and I am divorcing. I am...
  • HarleyQuinn226

Hello

Good morning everyone hope all is well if anyone like to chat im open to listening
  • Im new. Im not sure what to say. jsut want to block all this shit out that im going through allthe hurt. Therapits have only hurt me and left me. I know there is no hope for me because no therapist will help me and therapits just hurt me and leave me all the time sooobbbbb. I hate life. I hate the mental heath system soo messed up. I hate DBT I HATE DBT SOO BADLY I HATE IT . I hate my DBT...