Fibromyalgia Support Group

You're not alone in your pain. Fibromyalgia is a condition that can be difficult to diagnose and manage. If you're trying to cope with pain throughout your body, sleep problems, general fatigue, or other common fibromyalgia symptoms, you're in the right place. The community is here for you to talk about therapies and share your challenges.

2 Online
  • Time2livelife

Irritated

Im really irritated by the pain. Here in england its 30 degress celcius and my fibro flaring, my tumour flaring cos its in theblood vessel and im reduced my psych meds. I have no paitence for my pain. Im going to try a ice pack in a bit on my kneck. The lumps are so tight in my neck/shoulders. I dont know how il get any sleep tonight with this pain. I know i need to learn not to moan but its...
  • Leo

Warriors! Weekend Check-in

Good morning! Today I give everyone some warrior strength. Use it as needed, to heal, rest, recuperate, say "NO!" when asked to do something, whatever.:-) IMagine you are holding Excalibur...  Excalibur!BTW, you do *not* want to know how hard it is to find an Exalibur image with context and coolness... Sheesh, tehre went my morning. Anywhere, there's your Excalibur! (From the film of that...
  • conniwahni

Lyrica

Hi I have been taking Lyrica for two months for fibromyalgia.Has anyone​ take Lyrica? How has it worked or not for anyone?Or what new meds have you taken?Thank you
  • AngelaJo

Neurology Appointment

Well this may be all over i have 150mg of demarol in me so please bear with me. My neurologist said the zoloft may of caused the hemaplegic migraine or just been a coincidence. She went me to the hopsital for shots of demarol. She doesnt want me to try zoloft again just to be on teh safe side, she oks my shrink putting me on klonopin YAY! I get some relief hopefully next week with that! I am very...
  • Leo

TGIFriday check-in! I'm back

And DS ate it.
  • idajoy

detectives questions OT

I came home after my last day at out-pt therapy to find two detectives in my driveway. First they helped me with my groceries....that was nice. Then we went inside and they asked me a ton of questions about the robbery. They want me and my husband to take a lie detector test. Apparently what happened was out of the ordinary. I am a mess, and can't stop crying. I'm too upset to even type any more.
  • Fantod

Thursday Check In

I had something prepared for check in but I am unable to log in on this @_@#! site on my desktop computer.  I have tried numerous times.  I can't log in or post something new.  I am typing this on my Kindle. I will try again later this morning...
  • BlueSky

OT. Extended Fast. Tips please?

Aloha. I have a colonoscopy & endoscopy Thursday and I just found out my appt is for 3:30 PM. I start on clear liquids in the morning (Wed) and then drink the nasty jug of stuff. I assumed that any and all procedures requiring fasting are done in the morning, so guess I was wrong. My blood surgar can run low when I'm late for a meal or skip... let alone no food or water from midnight till 3:30...
  • BlueSky

Aloha Wed Check-in

Aloha, everyone! I'm subbing for Leo again, while she is with her mom at the hospital. Leo, keeping you and your mom in our thoughts and prayers. Hope the catheterization goes without a hiccup and she can come home soon. Sending strength and love. Hang in there, ok?I am posting this before bed which is early morning east coast time. :)The appt with my new neurologist went very well. He’s a...
  • Leo

OT-ish: Flaring, Mom, Check-in Volunteers?

Hey, all. Mom may get her cardiac catheterization first thing so I won't be around, assuming I sleep. Anyone who wants to step in to do check-in, please have at, and God bless. I would hate to see our daily coffee klatsch suffer, we need each other, darn it.And my tension is so bad I am flaring crazy bad. Tense like crazy. Mom's scared. Last year, with ehr brain tumor, the tumor meant she...
  • Pablo

Husband with wife who has fibro 10yrs

Good morning everyone been marry for 20yrs wife has fibro for 10 yrs its been getting worst last 5 yrs she takes no meds cause of weight gain and cause of her job she needs to focus.  We are a young couple she is only 39 yrs and its draining her everyday on top of fibro she a broken tailbone for the past 2 yrs does anyone wakes up with an attitude everyday its  so negative that i feel it....
  • basketballmom23

Tuesday alternate check in

Since Leo is at the hospital with her mom and I want her to be able to see the prayers for her and her mom, I am starting a new check in today.  I hope no one minds.  Today I will do quotes instead of trivia.  "Forgive others, not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace" - Jonathan Lockwood Huie"Never apologize for being sensitive or emotional. Let this be a sign that...
  • Leo

Tuesday mom in er

Been at ER mom possible congestive heart failure Pls pray for us mom is barely able to catch breath even on oxygenLoveLeo
  • chronicliving

Bed time aches and pains

I don't know about any of you, but bedtime is the worst for me. Between the RLS and pain radiating down my back I find it impossible to get comfortable enough to fall asleep.Do any of y'all have any tips for nighttime aches and pains? I'm only on cymbalta right now and otc pain killers do nothing for me.
  • AngelaJo

ER Visit this morning

I just got home, i been having numbness on my left side, mainly face but arm and leg as well. Dr bawled me out for waiting 4 days to come in he sayd what if its a stroke. Its not. Its a rare type of migraine, he figured it out when i told him the migraine started about an hour before and its different than normal. He gave me a shot of benedryl and toradol and i see my neurologist on Friday. Tried...