Fibromyalgia Support Group

You're not alone in your pain. Fibromyalgia is a condition that can be difficult to diagnose and manage. If you're trying to cope with pain throughout your body, sleep problems, general fatigue, or other common fibromyalgia symptoms, you're in the right place. The community is here for you to talk about therapies and share your challenges.

4 Online
  • Leo

error wednesday check-

I keep getting 500 and 504 errors so I gave up. Blessings on your day, I reported to DS, and peace. HOpefully this posts?
  • Mishy

Bedtime

Do anyone feel when you lay next to your partner that they sometimes do not know they hurting you by just putting there leg offer you or use there toes to cuddle.I sometimes get tired of saying pls can you move I am hurting.Shame the poor man
  • Jonsparky

Accupuncture

Hi everyone,I had a accupuncture session this morning, it was awesome! The chinese doctor was real nice, he must have put in 40 needles, from my head down to my feet! Left me there for a 1/2 hour, since I meditate it was not a problem to lie still with 40 needles in me, time flew by. If anyone has had this done by a real accupuncturist, it really is amazing. I barely made it home, went to sleep...
  • 4everyoung1

Epstein-Barr Virus ???

Hello everyone, hope you are having a day of less pain and more energy.I was wondering if any of you have ever been told or are aware of having theEpstein-Barr Virus ?  I've been doing alot of research - as usual - and thiskeeps coming up in my reading.  Any info would be soooo appreciated !Blessings to you all on this beautiful Monday !!
  • lilmissy7

Flexeril

Does anyone here take flexeril for their fibro? If so has it helped you? I'm going to start taking it, my fibro has been super bad lately. My rheumatologist told me to start taking it at night. I just always get nervous starting another new med, always get nervous about weight gain/loss & other side effects that have happened in the past with other meds. If anyone has had experience or advice in...
  • Mishy

Info pls

Can anyone give me more info about chest pain its a bad burning pain and around my back pls anyone
  • marsharebel

Anyone here with Kaiser Permanente?

I have just gone through a miserable situation with Kaiser Permanente that I won't go into now, but it made me want to ask if anyone here is a member of KP. During this recent crisis, I discovered that the 'Family Medicine' doctors are THE go-to place for treatment for fibro. I discovered this after having to change doctors and, the first appointment/interview I had with my new doctor, I asked...
  • drgnlvr

Hi y'all!

Just a quick hello to all and I'm still alive.... haven't been on here for a while. Just moved to an area that is a four hour drive from previous home. Moving sucks! Specially when you hurt all the time. Moved the equivalent of a one car garage packed full using a truck and 3 horse trailer...ugh!I have probably about another three weeks of crap that need to do until I can have some decent down...
  • Leo

Tired out Tuesday CHeck-in

Good morning.OK, that's all I got.***In 1057, a real guy named Macbeth was killed by a son of a guy really named King Duncan of what was considered Scotland. (Or part of it. Or something. Or, well, y'know.) So, yes, Shakespeare's plays are based on history, sorta kinda maybe in a Hollywood way. remember, he wrote for th emoney. Iambic pentameter was a device to help actors remember lines, not...
  • AngelaJo

Great News!!!!!!!

I AM OFF MY CANE!!!!!! I am still in terrible pain BUT my balance is much better! WOOHOO PT is paying off!
  • Leo

Monday Mourning Check-in

Hi, all.It was a rotten weekend, and there are more to come where I live.I'm saying this out of my heart.If you decide "Well, *that* side did bad thing, so that means you can't criticize *this* side for bad thing..."If you say, "Denounce *your extremists* or we won't denounce *ours* because that's not fair..."If you wonder, "Why is *my* tribe being picked on!?"If you at any point in your life,...
  • Mishy

Best day in a month

Hi guys it's Monday and  i have pain on the scale of 3 today that is a great day for me ...I started off with washing and cleaning floor's☺After all those things I cooked supper and still I am doing fine.....the other good news I lost 3 kg in 8 days.I had to share
  • KatieHolowanky

Fibromyalgia for Dummies

I bought this book the other day, since so many people have recomended it to me. I have only got to chapter 3 so far, but I just want to thank everyone for suggesting it. For the first time in a very long time, I feel like there are doctors who do believe us and are willing to help. I am excited to continue reading and I hope it continues to give me faith in actually living a relatively normal...
  • Leo

Weekend check-in Thread

Hey, guys.Things are bad here. Just too mcuh to go into, but it's bad, so I'm just gonna tag and run. Standing strong, together!
  • Miki26

Dog video!

Ok, hoping this works. Here's my dog's fence fail video. Laugh away!https://www.instagram.com/p/BXmA0inBKoj/?taken-by=slainte26