Diets & Weight Maintenance Support Group

Chat about how well your latest diet is -- or is not -- working. This group is a great place to find support and accountability as well as share success stories and valuable lessons with the community. From where to start to weekly weigh-ins, get help from others to reach your dieting and weight maintenance goals.

3 Online
  • HeavyLoadICanDoIt

Looking for some support on my weight loss journey

2017 is the year when i have to loose weight... I am only 33 have 2 small kids have everything to live for, but the obesity prevents me from enjoying my life. Acid reflux is the first health problem i have... If i don't do anything other problems will come fast. I started a personal blog, some positive reinforcement and support would be great.  HeavyLoadICanDoIt
  • lorrieonline

Weekly Weigh In ♥ Feb 19-25♥Daytona 500 Challenge!

Join me on a February 10-day challenge to finish the race this month in good standing with our goals.  Speaking of which, we can use S.M.A.R.T. goals to help with our success!  March is just around the corner, and I’m sure you would also like to feel more confident on the way to Spring and Summer!  By February 28, I’m going to lose at least 4 pounds. I will achieve this by getting on the...
  • lorrieonline

Weekly Weigh-In♥Feb 12-18♥Valentine's Declaration!

What a Great Time to Declare Your Love!Have you noticed that Valentine’s is almost here?  We’re on the home stretch toward Tuesday! Have you been making the daily efforts toward showing yourself some self-love?  Whether you have a Valentine to spoil or yourself to spoil, plan on a great day. You deserve it!  There are many articles floating about the net that indicate we are setting...
  • gabmeraz

Hello Hello everyone,I am fairly new to this, but I am very excited to be joining this online group! Recently, I have been more strict with my diet. I have been vegan for two years, I do yoga, and I try to go to they gym at least 3 times a week. I find it challenging for me to lose weight, and I would like to lose at least 5 lbs in the next 3 months. The past several months I have been drinking...
  • Mslizzy

Hi

Hi all! I have been sturggling with my weight for a while now. I am 29 years old 5'3 195lbs. I just dont know how I let it get this bad. I have a gym membership I barely use and I have lost all motivation. Looking for support before my weight really gets out of control.
  • lorrieonline

Weekly Weigh-In ♥ Feb 5-11 ♥ 10 Days of Valentines

Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching and what a great time to exercise some self-love!  If you have a Valentine this year, consider these next 10 days a warm up to the big day.  Either way, acts of kindness work wonders to boost our immune systems.  There’s been plenty of research over the years that positive experiences are great for the mood and subsequently, our health!   Take a 10...
  • BrigidN

My family isn't helping

I am not fat, really I'm only 116 lbs. and I weigh myself every day. However, I'm young so I guess I wouldn't be. My eating habits are awful. I love sugar and cake and sweets and so far it hasn't affected me at all. Lately, I've noticed I have a bit of a stomach. Maybe it's always been there maybe the cake is finally showing, I don't know. I still can't break my habits of sweets and my dad who...
  • lorrieonline

Weekly Weigh-In ♥ Jan 29-Feb 4 ♥ Feeling Stuck?

If you’re feeling stuck and needing a re-boot now and then like I was recently, have you tried mixing up the diet again?  Ever since Halloween, and thanks to tracking my foods on myfitnesspal, I had a problem that I didn’t realize was creeping up on me.  After watching Joe Cross’s “Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead 2” I realized I had that same sort of thing.  I looked up urticarial this time...
  • Hey guys, I am 17 years old and I was recently diagnosed with Celiac Disease about 3 years ago... Since then I've gained 30-40 Pounds... I was 135 and now I am 165 lb, I have stretch marks all the way from my belly to my knees, and behind my legs... I'm embarrassed and I need to clean my self, I need to be healthy, it has being hard because I can't eat the same stuff I ate before, I developed...
  • abbyvb

New Personal challenges

Hi everyone, my names Abby. After the age of 45, maintaining a healthy weight definitely became more challenging. I've tried weight loss groups, but with my jobs varying schedule I'd miss meetings and get off track. Self-motivation is difficult, but with the accountability of this group, I'm striving for a total weight loss of 40 lbs. in 2017, which will get me back to a healthy weight for my...
  • Moondreamer1988

Fell off the wagon..

I was doing really well, working out at least 5-6 days a week, eating right, and losing a couple of pounds. Then I went to visit my father and missed four days at the gym. The first night I was there he ordered pizza. I didn't eat terribly, but I did eat things I shouldn't. When I got home, my mother came home from food shopping with 95% of the things I can't eat. I felt really bad about myself...
  • leah225

Trying to lose weight

I have been dealing with syringomyelia symptoms for almost two years now, with particular issues with weakness in my legs. As a result, being able to stay in shape and stay toned has become increasingly difficult, since I had a very active lifestyle in the past. Does anyone have any recommendations for low impact workouts, specifically ab/core, that would help me regain my athleticism without...
  • lorrieonline

Weekly Weigh-In ♥ Jan 22-28 ♥ Nutrition

Lately, I’ve had the pleasure (tongue-in-cheek) of re-discovering that eating carbs causes me to crave more and more carbs.  Getting back to healthy eating after the holidays seems to be an ongoing process for me.  I’m sure I can’t be the on my own here. Carbs and sugars cause the craving for more and more and the feeling of an insatiable hunger. This leads me back to the knowledge that...
  • Moondreamer1988

Depression and losing weight..

Hi all, I'm new to the group!I have been on a pretty strict diet and workout schedule for about a month now, and right when I thought I was doing well (lost four pounds) I fell off the wagon. Most of it was due to being sick and making excuses for myself. I live with family that do not eat well and do not really support my weight loss journey. Without getting into extremely long details, my...
  • RosalieCancun

hello

Hi, I want to say hello and introduce myself: I'm Rosalie from New York City and I decided to join this group to get support as I begin my weight loss journey. I hope to make friends here and be an encouragement to others. Feel free to message me.