Abstinence & Celibacy Support Group

The pressures of sex from peers, the media and culture can be overwhelming, but you are in total control of your body and celibacy is a choice that many are making. Find sanctuary with people who are choosing to abstain without fear of judgment.

2 Online
  • Monica123

I feel sick......

I was just browsing through my social media account and came to find my ex under a different name. It makes me sick to my stomach that I was affiliated with him for six years. I've made sure that he doesn't contact me again by blocking him, but why does he keep popping up? I don't want to give him anymore of my energy anymore. I just want to move on and not revert back to my old ways. 
  • zebrafinch

I've decided against relationships

Hi everyone. I've decided to become celibate simply because I feel that romantic relationships are too painful and cause too much stress. I haven't been sexual with anyone in more than a year, and don't intend to be so in the future. I don't really face that much temptation in my day to day life; I feel sort of as if that part of my brain has simply been shut off, though I'm not asexual. I'd...
  • Dcteach

New

So I am 32, a mother of a 3 year old. I have decided to become abstinent until marriage after having sex in relationship after relationship. I have been abstinent for nearly four months and no masterbation either! Pray for Me! I am a Christian and have decided to submit to God's clear instructions about sex. I'm tired of doing it my way. Ok, well hopefully I can be a support and find support here...
  • Monica123

New to this !

Hi my name is Monica I'm 24 years old and 4 months ago I broke up with my partner of 6 years. I am actually in 2 minds if I want to be celibate or not.I have remained abstinent since the break up and, am stick and tired of being in a relationship where I've been taken advantage of. I have always put my other half first instead of looking after myself. I've come to a point where I've given up on...
  • andrea77

Hi

hi. New member. I am interested in being celibate for a while, because of another failed long term relationship. Really sad right now but I think this might be a really positive solution for a while. 
  • PinkBerry

Temptation

So, I just got off the phone with somebody I used to date a few years ago. I never really moved on and neither has he and now it seems like things might be getting started again. However, I was not celibate before when we were dating. We never had sex but we did fool around quite alot. He knows im celibate now. However, he is asking more about it and what the details include. Im just nervous that...
  • Shesmiles

New to the Celibate lifestyle.

Hi, I am 21 and I haven't had sex for a month now. I plan on continuing this until I marry the one that is for me. I thought it would a great idea to join a group of people who are trying to do the same things. With my generation there is not much support for not having sex, it seems as if its okay to mess around and I got caught in that lifestyle but know it's not right for me now. Soo I wish...
  • Leeleesan

advice on staying the celibate path

So am I just turned 24 last week and have been celibate for the past 8months. Yesterday I got drunk and slept with an ex. I feel down about it haven't been able to eat since yesterday because I lost all my progress for the last 8months just like that. Am struggling with staying celibate any ideas on how you guys fight this especially after being sexually active will really help
  • niaa.niaa

New To This !

Hi, I'm Xenia. I'm 21 years old and today is Day One of my celibacy. This is new and hard for me. Because I made the decision to give up sex for change in my life. I want a job that is going to have me busy but paid. I want my next relationship to be with someone that wants to build with me and there is some things I want to do in my life before getting in a relationship. I was Celibate before...
  • PinkBerry

Heyy !

I am not sure how this works but I am 5 months into celibacy and I jus want to talk to people who are also celibate about common struggles, everyday life, anything really. I am 20 years old if that makes any difference. Look forward to talking with you 
  • Reposte256

I'm Single And Want to Die

I'm 18, and I've never had a girlfriend. While that isn't particularely odd, it upsets me. I want nothing more than to find a meaningful relationship with a wonderful woman and to love and cherish her for the rest of my life. Thing is, I've got nothing going for me, and many things going against me. Nobody has ever been interested in me. I don't even know what it's like to have someone feel that...
  • lu.lu15

Mind made up!

Hi, my name is L. I am 18 years old and am in a committed relationship with my boyfriend of almost a year. We both love each other very much. And we both lost our virginity to each other. Every sense then we have been struggling to stop having sex. We both recently decided that what we are doing isn't right. And we both want and need to get closer to God. So we agreed to be celibate and wait...
  • kdasis

I Was Celibate Before

I'm trying celibacy again. I did it before and I was successful for a good while. Then a lot went on in my life and I guess in the midst of things, I lost my way. I forgot my why, but now I'm trying this again. Reading the stories is really inspiring.Thanks for sharing!
  • conflictedgirlfriend

Conflicting Viewpoints

Hi all,I've been looking for online resources, but can't seem to find anything that's not heavily biased one way or another. I am a girl who is very comfortable in her sexuality dating an abstinent guy. I love him very much and we have managed to work around our sexuality differences by establishing clear boundaries and the like, but as the relationship grows more long-term, I wonder how we can...
  • suet

Celibacy Resurgance

http://www.whimn.com.au/love/intimacy/the-rise-of-bornagain-virgins/news-story/b2998c8e3f6f8451de73ca7940f8ea90This link is about mostly women who have decided that celibacy is a more honorable way of life for your own mental health.I thought it might be helpful for those of us living with this issue.