Neuropathy Community Group

WELCOME to the Neuropathy group... For all those who have all types of Nerve Damage and PAIN! A GREAT PAIN resource area! Over 100 photos and 25 research topics on specific pain issues.

0 Online
  • Kathy1234

Neuropathy,

Im new here and i was wondering if anyone ever comes to chat. Ive never met anyone from here.
  • deleted_user

Going into a wheelchair due to neuropathy

Hi Everyone,You might have read my other reply to a post, but I have neuropathy throughout my entire body, including the brain, and autonomic region. The pain is so horrible that I can only walk about 50 feet on soft carpet and 20 feet on a hard surface. Standing hurts too. I cannot use a walker anymore or a cane as my hands hurt too much. Is there anyone out there who is in the same...
  • deleted_user

IBS and Neuropathy--any connection?

Hello! I have had IBS since 1983, but peripheral neuropathy started three months before even starting hiv meds, making my neuropathy hiv-induced and although hiv is well-controlled, the neuropathy is not getting better and have had more IBS flare-ups than ever and wondering if anyone else has this nexus? Both of these conditions are hard enough to control individually, let alone together. Thank...
  • Kathy1234

im relieved,

I was told yesteday that i have neuropathy in my head, both legs and my right arm and hand. Oh well. I guess i have to live with it. Im in chronic pain most of the time. It doesnt help matters that im legally blind. Two whammies together. I find that wearing a wrist hand support helps the pain in my arm. Any suggestions?
  • Kathy1234

ummm,

i seem to have neuropathy in both legs, my right arm, and in part of my brain. I am legally blind too. Does anyone else have my problems? does anyone ever come here?
  • vaughn67

Me too

I have been suffering with neuropathy for about two years due to a major spinal chord surgery and was prescribed lyrica and it worked wonderful until about four months ago when I started experiencing many of the major side effects which has left me in a wheelchair. I am a single father and my life is very difficult now so I go to physical therapy and take vitamin supplements and I am trying to...
  • Kathy1234

Neuropathy Group,

Doesnt any one come on very often?
  • Kathy1234

Hi,

My name is Kathy. I have perifial neuropathy. Nobody seems to care about it or help me with the pain. Pain doctors just tried to dope me up. But i went to a neurologist for help and he couldnt do it, He told me theres a vascular problem in my legs. Will youse please help me?
  • Urlacher

Support from family

It's so hard dealing with pain especially when you don't get any support from the person who your supposed to be closest to. So hard when your trying to deal with pain and that person treats you worse than the pain. Having hard time understanding why. unless you are having a good Day you are treated like crap and they make you feel worthless.
  • Kathy1234

truth

i want you ppl to know im legally blind too, That makes it even harder to make good friends. When other ppl find out that i have a couple problems, they are very mean to me and will no longer be friends with me. I need friends just like anyone else.
  • hott24girl

Burning feet

Hello all,I am experiencing burning in the toes and feet on one or both sides which can run up my legs during the day. My DR suggested it could be neuropathy and is sending me for a nerve condition test. Does anyone else feel the burning, stinging and numbness in the feet/toes daily? Any thoughts on relief for this condition? Some days are worse than others and I am unable to find anything for...
  • jewl12

non prescription treatments for neuropathy

I have not been diagnosed with neuropathy but I'm afraid that I have it. I am not diabetic. But I know there are other reasons to have it. I have mentioned it to my doctor but he always just sort of ignores me and says "Neuropathy is a nerve problem" Duh!! I know that. I have read a lot about it and my Mother had it. She was diabetic. I was wondering . Do any of you take anything non...
  • lv8807

Constant pain please help

hi all, I had an injury to my back in January this year and have suffered from nerve pain ever since. They say I do have a bulging disc but that it doesn't seem to press on my nerves too much. I get pain/tingling/numbness in my legs and lower back and pressure pains. I also have a lot of problems with burning feet all the time which is a bit problem. I struggle with doing a lot of things. I have...
  • illBill

New to group.

Hello. I am seeking people suffering like me in hopes of finding ways to cope better and to not feel so alone. I have been batteling several neuro issues for 10 years. And more problems keep coming. It's hard to understand what the hell my body is doing and why my health keeps changing. I also keep feeling like there is something else wrong and they just havent found it yet. It's been a true...
  • Pingu1991

Please help

I got diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy in January of this year. And the symptoms are just awful. My foot is either dead or it feels like I'm walking on hot pokers. I constantly get a feeling of bugs crawling on my legs. And the pain in my knee and calf in unbearable. I'm on tramadol and gabapentin for the pain and when it's bad the medication doesn't seem to work I'm using a mixture of deep...