Miscarriage Support Group

This community is dedicated to those who have experienced the traumatizing event of a miscarriage or a stillbirth. Miscarriage remains one of the most common complication of pregnancy, but that doesn't make it easy to deal with. Join the group and find support in the company of others who know what you're going through.

1 Online
  • CaliforniaDreamin

Miscarriage 1 year later and Facebook reminders

hey all, so I’ve had a total of 3 MC in the last two years. The only one that really destroyed me was the second one. Well Facebook decided to remind me that this day last year I found out I was pregnant and I completely lost my shit. The anniversary of my MC is October 13 and I really don’t know how I’m going to handle it. I’m a total wreck. I’m not really looking for advice but just...
  • lauren1108

Missed miscarriage

Hi all! On September 20th I went in to have my first ultrasound. I was 10 weeks and 4 days and super excited to see our baby! The ultrasound tech was super quiet during our appointment and didn’t show us the screen. I knew something was wrong but had to wait until Monday (10/2) to have it confirmed. The ultrasound showed that the embryo was only measuring 8 weeks 2 days and there wasn’t a...
  • RobbyK

Recent miscarriage, sister pregnant....

Hi all.I just finished a 2-month miscarriage (lasted much longer than my pregnancy, which terminated at 6 weeks). I took misoprostol at home to induce, which was excruciating as many of you know, but then bled/spotted for almost 2 months. Finally got my hcg to zero and stopped spotting, only to land in the ER with blinding pain that they couldn't diagnose or give me anything for (other than...
  • TrustingInHim

Miscarriage #2

PSA: long post ahead. Please continue reading if you are needing some reassurance ☺️I should start by explaining that I'm a 25 year old healthy female with no known health issues. My husband is 27 and also healthy as far as we know. Other than long cycles, averaging 38 days, they are usually pretty regular. I am also a nurse which makes me even more skeptical and nervous during conception and...
  • Lost86

Lost, angry & confused...

I had a blighted ovum miscarriage in August of 2016, my first & last loss. I have 2 Boys & I always wanted a girl too, baby was planned, everyone was excited, then went to the ER for on & off spotting for them to tell me my baby stopped growing, I was in the beginning of my 2nd trimester, to hear, don't worry "Mother Nature" will take it's course. We went Home & cried together but that together...
  • sadangel

Miscarriage and my Bf reaction

It has been two days since I found out that I miscarried. I had bled for about a week and on the first two ultrasounds they saw hope. On the last one the baby was gone. My heart is devastated. Now my boyfriend has shut me out. When i first told him he got so mad and left home. He wouldnt talk to me. Finally this morning he talked. He says he cant love me anymore and that his heart is broke. That...
  • Artillery

Drowning

Im 24 and have endometriosis. Iv had three miscarriages this year. The first i got through ok, although i still think about it and number two, but the last one was just a month ago and its been so much harder for me to cope. I saw it, i held that tiny baby in my hand and the reality was just to much. I couldnt deny what had happened. I almost didnt survive it. If i hadnt had my two beautiful kids...
  • jcruz11

My blog on my miscarriage

Hello, My name is Jamie. I had a miscarriage at 21 weeks. I have a blog where i talk about my miscarriage and if i can help anyone in way i would love too. This is a link to it: http://www.mylifeaftermiscarriage.com/
  • HeyMomItsJules

So Lost...

My husband and I have been trying for a baby for a year now. Just last week I started to bleed....alot. I was 5 days early on my period. I didn't have any symptoms that I normally get with my period. I was starting to feel unbelievable pain in my lower stomach and I ran to the bathroom and I noticed a lot of clumps....When I was heavy bleeding for 5 days straight I finally found out I was having...
  •    I have not been on or needed Dailystrength in 8 years. 8 years of emotional stability, 8 years of being better. I suffer with mental illness issues since I was a young child. Back in October, I lost I and my Husband's first child together, and that hit hard, but I bounced back quickly. Unfortunately.... On June 22, i was rushed to the hospital, due to such severe pain that i could not move....
  • Iyikka

Miscarriage during Finals Week

I feel lucky to have stumbled unto this support group. After trying to conceive for one year, I tested positive last week but then 3 days later, suffered from severe cramping and bleeding on the day of my first final exam; miscarriage confirmed by my doctor the next day. The pain was harder than any normal menstrual cramping, and I still can't believe I commuted an hour into the city not knowing...
  • keparr

Heartbroken

I had a miscarriage a little over a month ago & although the physical pain has been gone for weeks now the emotional pain still lingers. It was my first pregnancy-one my husband & I wanted so deeply. This past week has been very hard for me emotionally because 2 of my very best friends just announced to me that they are pregnant. I of course am so happy for them but at the same time my heart is...
  • rebelsrock87

Feeling lost

hi everyone,I found out on February 2nd, 2017 that my baby stopped growing, and that following Monday I had to take medication to get the dead "tissue" out of my body, but this past week actually I was having severe pain and come to find out that was then that I was having the actual miscarriage which triggered all the emotions all over again, so it sucked. Ever since the miscarriage happened...
  • whatissowrongwithme

How to ease the pain

it has been almost a year an a half since my miscarriage and I remember laying in that ER bed like it was yesterday. I was only 18 at the time, not necessarily planning for a baby, but I had was beyond excited to bring life into this world. I had never felt so full, I felt like God had given me a purpose and then it was ripped away from me. My partner and I stayed together after my miscarriage...
  • CK93

chronic bleeding

hi! this is my first time here im 24 years old and had a miscarrage in mid april this year and for more than a month and started spotting till my normal cycle first week of june and after it i started what my GP called chronic spotting up to date had a scanj done which showed no debree left and FBC tests which confirmed my blood levels and contents normal and she prescribed family planning pills...