Miscarriage Support Group

This community is dedicated to those who have experienced the traumatizing event of a miscarriage or a stillbirth. Miscarriage remains one of the most common complication of pregnancy, but that doesn't make it easy to deal with. Join the group and find support in the company of others who know what you're going through.

1 Online
  •    I have not been on or needed Dailystrength in 8 years. 8 years of emotional stability, 8 years of being better. I suffer with mental illness issues since I was a young child. Back in October, I lost I and my Husband's first child together, and that hit hard, but I bounced back quickly. Unfortunately.... On June 22, i was rushed to the hospital, due to such severe pain that i could not move....
  • RobbyK

Recent miscarriage, sister pregnant....

Hi all.I just finished a 2-month miscarriage (lasted much longer than my pregnancy, which terminated at 6 weeks). I took misoprostol at home to induce, which was excruciating as many of you know, but then bled/spotted for almost 2 months. Finally got my hcg to zero and stopped spotting, only to land in the ER with blinding pain that they couldn't diagnose or give me anything for (other than...
  • Iyikka

Miscarriage during Finals Week

I feel lucky to have stumbled unto this support group. After trying to conceive for one year, I tested positive last week but then 3 days later, suffered from severe cramping and bleeding on the day of my first final exam; miscarriage confirmed by my doctor the next day. The pain was harder than any normal menstrual cramping, and I still can't believe I commuted an hour into the city not knowing...
  • keparr

Heartbroken

I had a miscarriage a little over a month ago & although the physical pain has been gone for weeks now the emotional pain still lingers. It was my first pregnancy-one my husband & I wanted so deeply. This past week has been very hard for me emotionally because 2 of my very best friends just announced to me that they are pregnant. I of course am so happy for them but at the same time my heart is...
  • rebelsrock87

Feeling lost

hi everyone,I found out on February 2nd, 2017 that my baby stopped growing, and that following Monday I had to take medication to get the dead "tissue" out of my body, but this past week actually I was having severe pain and come to find out that was then that I was having the actual miscarriage which triggered all the emotions all over again, so it sucked. Ever since the miscarriage happened...
  • whatissowrongwithme

How to ease the pain

it has been almost a year an a half since my miscarriage and I remember laying in that ER bed like it was yesterday. I was only 18 at the time, not necessarily planning for a baby, but I had was beyond excited to bring life into this world. I had never felt so full, I felt like God had given me a purpose and then it was ripped away from me. My partner and I stayed together after my miscarriage...
  • CK93

chronic bleeding

hi! this is my first time here im 24 years old and had a miscarrage in mid april this year and for more than a month and started spotting till my normal cycle first week of june and after it i started what my GP called chronic spotting up to date had a scanj done which showed no debree left and FBC tests which confirmed my blood levels and contents normal and she prescribed family planning pills...
  • ShellyDee

2 miscarriages- one with heartbeat and full molar

This is my first time here and it's long, so I'm sorry, just so much to get off my chest :( . It has been a long journey. I've never been normal when it came to female health. I've had 6 gynos over the years, painful, long lasting cycles. I was diagnosed with Celiac, Gastroparesis (paralyzed intestine), PCOS, and Endometriosis all around 4 yrs ago. I've had yr after yr of health issues from head...
  • Acrylix

Where is the courage?

My baby was  "out of place" . We did not wanted to terminate and so we took the long hard road to keep it.  My bump became a beacon of hope.  That was a year ago, we are still finding a way to mourn. I did not wanted to try again. He support my decision even when he will love to have kids.I don't think I can do this again.  Acrylix
  • Kristi91

Does life go on

I'm 22 and this was my second miscarriage in 6 months. I can't seem to understand how this could happen. I found out the same day my bf broke up with me who was the father. Does it get any better.
  • 4andnomore

Miscarriages

Any one here had 3 second trimester miscarriages? 
  • deleted_user

Lab tests

I am a medical laboratory technician and I saw that pigtails had some questions about her lab work. I can just tell you what I know and can get from our reference book. I am not meaning to give medical advise, but thought this might help.Prolactin:Clinical Significance Prolactin is a single-chain polypeptide hormone secreted by the anterior pituitary under the control of prolactin-releasing...
  • kteasi

How does life move on after a miscarriage?

I'm 19, and my partner who was the father continued to say I should get an abortion and he thought what was right for me, he wouldn't let me leave so I can focus on the baby and how it's going to affect my life and the changes I would have to make, he instead legit left me and 4 days later I began the process of miscarrying. I was in the shower and began to see blood and then it continued, when I...
  • It has been 8 months and two weeks since the loss of my baby girl. Since then I have been let go from my job, forced to move into a smaller home since we could no longer afford our home, and have had 6 deaths in our families combined, my husband and I. Some people tell me to count my blessings, others to believe in god, and some to just push on and let go..... How could anyone say that to me. I...
  • I think about this miscarriage a lot and I wish I hadn't have even gotten pregnant but then again I wish I'd have had more time to process what was growing inside me to feel more for this embryo that never had a chance. I've come to terms with it but I know I'll never be able to say I understand why God didn't let this one live longer even if it was only inside my womb/uterus. See, I'd had an IUD...