Lesbian Relationship Challenges Support Group

This community is for those who are in a gay marriage, and the unique challenges that may be had in a same-sex relationship. Find support and talk to others in a same-sex marriage, and get advice from the experiences of other members.

0 Online
  • Miss_Ods

Hello Everyone.

I salute you all. Have a lovely day/night. Remember Love is Love regardless. There are ups and downs,but true love stands the tests of time. Ultimately all the problems in a relationship[ is solved by only the two in that relationship. But sure it's nice to talk to people who could understand your position, they open up your mind to possibilities you could not percieve on your own.So smile and be...
  • Cluelessblonde

I don't know what to do

Hi. So I need help to rationalise my situation. I don't have friends that I can talk to about this. It's a very long story so I apologise and it's something that's been a weight on my shoulders for around 4 months now. Me and my girlfriend have been together for 15 months and everything was going great until she started a new job and started working with a girl who is also gay (girl A). Things...
  • Trichster724

In love with best friend

So I've been super close with my best friend for about 5 years now and we do everything together. We're so close and open and comfortable with each other and she told me about a year ago that she had feelings for me but I didn't want to ruin our friendship so I told her no when she asked to try dating but lately I think I've started to develop feelings for her and not sure whether I should risk...
  • Mattersnot

WTH Help

So I have been looking at things and trying to figure it out for myself but it seems as though my relationship is going down the tube. Love just isn't enough anymore and the main factor is that my wife doesn't feel desirable anymore in the relationship. Now as in the sex it is nonexistent to the point it isn't as often as it used to be and it is strange for me because my sex drive used to be way...
  • Gabby87

Complicated.

As a tradition, my girlfriend introduced me to her best friend through group chat. We started talking normally on that group. Within a day or two she started flirting with me. So I flirted back too. I thought it started as a friendly thing. My girlfriend was also participating. However the flirting became more intense even after the best friends girlfriend joined the group. I later came to know...
  • Trichster724

New to Sex

I've never been a very sexual person and my new GF is very touchy feely and IDK what to do. I've just started to accept my sexuality and I've never been intimate with another woman. I'm scared I won't live up to her expectations or that I will disappoint her.
  • indigo11

Sexless long term marriage

Hello all,my wife and I have been together about 7 years and are about to celebrate our 5 year wedding  anniversary.  We are basically in a sexless marriage. I know  throughout the years it has affected the both of us. I have hypothyroidism which has affected my drive in the past and I feel responsible for the damages regarding our marital sex life .  My wife went a long time feeling...
  • deleted_user

I want my ex back

So, My ex left me for a guy who wanted to be with me first, when I turned him down he turned to her. He is a country cowboy and she is a princess, he has 3 kids and she hates kids. We meet this guy about 9months ago and now shes living with him in his country apartment. After a week of living with him she started to share a checking account with him, then she traded in her volvo for a ford...
  • CT303

after your first girl break up

Just broke up with my first girl, who i fell madly in love with,because she is... an alcholic. Really confused now about where to go from here and how to heal. I guess im having a hard time letting go because she helped me discover this side of myself that i love. She's also all i know in regards to girls. I feel lost and scared ill never find a girl again and ill have to result to guys. I...
  • RAWR

Just Need a Listening Ear...

Hi Everyone,I'm new to this website and this is my first post so I want to start by saying I appreciate any help, advice, encouragement, etc. that anyone can provide. Secondly, I should say that I am not one at all to talk about my personal/private life but I feel like I've hit a wall....so here I am. I've been with my wife for almost five years and we've been married one year now. We started as...
  • Trichster724

Closeted GF

I struggled accepting my sexuality for a while but am now comfortable with who I am. I recently started dating a girl who's family is very religious. She's afraid of coming out to her parents so I don't exist to them. It kind of makes me sad that I can't be a part of her family but know I shouldn't push to meet them.My family is Irish and Portuguese so both sides are very Catholic. I do have one...
  • Krystal2China

Getting Fed Up

I haven't been dating my current gf for longer than 5 months or so but in that time frame, I have lost all my confidence when it comes to pleasuring her. She shuts me down at touching her certain ways or doing certain things or will even stop me in the middle of me performing sexual acts on her. She prefers to be the more masculine role in our relationship. Some background information on me... I...
  • brownlesbian

Trust

How do you rebuild trust once it's been reduced to barley anything. 
  • Trichster724

Friends

Not so much about romantic relationships but does anyone else have problems making close girl friends? I feel like when I tell my friends I'm a lesbian they look at me way differently. Some of my female friends will kiss each other just for the hell of it but if I do it then its gay...I feel really left out sometimes and I've straight up asked my friends if it makes them uncomfortable that I like...
  • adventure823

Feeling lost and confused during possible breakup

I have been with my wife almost 20 years, married 15. About a year ago she reconnected with an old friend and started talking to her a lot. I encouraged this because she was feeling anxious about not having many friends. Since then our relationship has been deteriorating.  She says she just needed time and space. She still loves me very much but is not in love with me right now. She has visited...