Heroin Addiction & Recovery Support Group

Heroin is a highly addictive drug with severe withdrawal symptoms that can start as soon as hours after use of the drug stops. Withdrawal symptoms include extreme sweating and achiness, nausea, vomiting, cramping which causes "kicking," chills, and more. If you are struggling with a heroin addiction, there is help. Join the group and get support.

0 Online
  • free2bin2018

New to this hoping for some support

hello , I am a mother of a 28 year old son who is a heroin addict. He hit his bottom last month. He is now in a rehab in Michigan, far, far away from California where we live and where his drug addicted friends are . He did so well the first few weeks , gained 10 lbs and was so happy being sober . However the last week he has been calling and saying he needs a break . He wants a one week break...
  • md581

Really Screwed Up Today

I've had a ton of shit going on, no excuse, I know. So to "feel better" and be able to "deal", I used. Last 6 months (whenever I had used) I stuck with snorting it. Well, today I made the stupid decision to return to the needle. My tolerance is shit cuz I was getting a handle (so I thought) on using. Ended up ODing. For real this time. I stopped breathing and all that. Luckily I wasn't alone,...
  • md581

Rough Day

Have a lot going on today and I really don't want to be alone. No choice in the matter tho, I'm alone, all day. What I do want to do is use again today. I'm not sick or anything. I just want that false sense of "everything is good and I'm content exactly where I am". I just want to feel OK. 
  • 907kindofstupid

Day 7 as well.

I will do this. I may be in the wrong group, coming off of 5 straight years of suboxone (treatment). Just to be completely clear Do Not go cold turkey with that high of a dosage. I'm stupid for doing it this way. I'm not whining just throughly impressed with the symptoms.   
  • We're a group of women putting together an online community for other women dealing with the journey to overcome alcohol or drugs in our lives. We welcome any woman struggling with addiction and working on sobriety. Please visit http://women-supporting-women.launchrock.com/ if you'd like to sign up. This is a free service.
  • machoorozconpollo

Sick of this s**t

I am. I really am. I'm tired of living day to day, hour to hour. I'm tired of feeling sorry for myself. I have no family or friends. I've been trying to prepare myself for that moment when I try and let go. I've been trying to get my mind right so I can start , but then Somthing happens. And an argument with my boyfriend happens. Then I'm stuck in a rut feeling pathetic. Hating myself more and...
  • lisabee316

10 days clean and suffering mentally help!

Ive been an opiod abuser for two years now and i detoxed last tuesday with the "help" of some suboxene. I weaned myself off it by that Saturday. Since then i have not been feeling myself. My arms and legs hurt and my anxiety and depression is full force. I have two kids that need me and I can't snap out of this. Will this ever go away. Theres no way in hell im giving in and relapsing. 
  • strongalone

Day 7

Today is day seven for being clean off the drug. Everyone but my mom and dad abonded me and i dont have anyone to talk to about everything I have been going through mentally and physically. Im just looking for someone who actually understands. 
  • Southco02

Strength Needed

My first discussion.  I have two adult children who are heroin addicts.  Actually, I believe my dau. is addicted to adderall and other amphetamines now as she has a prescription and is on probation.  My son lived with me many times and could never stay clean.  Our (his step dad and I) boundry was that he couldn't use while living here.  He actually scared me a couple of times with his...
  • Aiden

Help

Is anyone on here?
  • valp

Methadone

I am new to this group. My daughter is 26 and a heroin addict..She just started methadone yesterday. I have such mixed emotions about it.
  • sexysub56

I Have A Question

I have never used herion and ave no intenion of doing so, so my question is why you took that first shot when you were not addicted?  I know that everyone knows that heroin is incredibly addictive and dangerous so why start down road? 
  • throughthickandthin

need advice

Heymy boyfriend is currently in jail because of heroin. It has destroyed his life. He wants to be clean but I know that it's easier said then done. He needs help and by the sounds of it he's getting the help he needs in jail however jail is way different then being out in the real world with temptation and stressers.Once my boyfriend is released what should he do? How can I help him stay clean?...
  • airj61592

New to site

Hey just introducing myself my name is Jordan.  My recovery date is 11/21/15.  There is always hope
  • deleted_user

Herion

I know this isn't an easy question to answer but I'm wondering how much herion is too much for a person who just started doing it? And how much is in a $10 bag (east coast) And what happens when it's taken with benzos?