Anger Management Support Group

Anger management commonly refers to therapeutic techniques by which someone with excessive or uncontrollable anger can control or reduce their emotions. Typical examples include the use of deep breathing and meditation as a means to relaxation. Psychologists recommend a balanced approach, which both controls the emotion and allows it to express itself in a healthy way.

0 Online
  • liv_080

help please

Ive been having many violent thoughts lately.. about harming others does anyone have coping methods or anything that would help me with this?
  • holdencaulfield

Anger spiral - why am I yelling?

i don't even know where to begin. I definitely am about to seek counseling but hope I can get some guidance here to start me back towards the right path. My anger seems to have grown out of no where over the past 5 years. First started with yelling at my wife and now we have two young boys and I do not want to feel I have to resort to yelling at my family. I love them. Sometimes disagreements...
  • beanjr

please help

Hello to all let me tell the story me and my awesome wife have ben married for 8 years we were friends for many years before.  i had one big promise to her that i would never treat her the way my father treated my mother. well i failed i have ben so verbally abusive to her i have called her terrible things and the topper was i said to her i should punch her in the face. well she wants to...
  • Darkprince

Wake up Angry?

Does anyone else Wake up Angry? Every Day ....... I am Waking up Furious 
  • LJorja

What to do before you snap?

I find that I get mad at little things & then let it continue to build. I try not to let it get to me, but I see it as common sense, but I guess it's not so common for some. I have been working on breathing and listening to music- but there are just some days that I want out! I want to run, walk, but due to my disability I can't do either. What other techniques have helped? I am all out of ideas
  • LeftWing

Angry AGAIN

I lost my job and am still upset about it.  I used to work at a law firm.  This one law firm liked me so I had a 1st interview and they invited me back for a 2nd interview.  I interviewed my potential supervisor, one of the better lawyers at this big firm.  I asked, "Why are you seeking a new paralegal?  Would I be replacing someone or is your department growing and this is a new...
  • resilient99

Not just a dog, but my family...

Someone killed my dog a couple of days ago and threw her in a junk van by our house. Shot her in the head, for me to find, after looking for her for a day. My sights are set on my mother in laws ex meth head boyfriend and who ever he was with......I'm so freaking mad that I want to burn all his stuff up and make him pay for my dog... There's a fir burning inside of me because she was my baby and...
  • seniorchief

My first time here

Im really glad this place exists, I have some unresolved anger issues, when my fiancee & I fight I usually get carried away grabbing her by the neck or hair, i dont mean to do it, it just she keeps nagging , yelling at me accusing of being with other women, when Ive been faithful, I love her, Id never cheat on her! its frustrating trying to get through to her. Any way we had a nice long talk and...
  • IsThisUnique

I can't hold it in anymore

I can't handle all this pressure any longer, I can't take it all the rage and hate is forming into a ball of fire ready to burn anyone who feels the need the fuel it. I've been havin nonstop anger problems for the past week and it's all misplaced. I feel so secluded during my days at school I just wanna leave or yell or punch a wall, I'm sick of it. I have learned all throughout today who my true...
  • atBrandy

I have never been an angry person. But the creation and dramatic inflation is pretty upsetting. It began this year. The beginning of this year. I've been trying to find the source of the problem but haven't been able to come to any conclusion. This new found anger, unfortunetly, has made my anxiety much worse. They're friends with each other. Does anyone know what spawns anger? I hate to...
  • I have an absolute RAGE against not working.  I hate how the real reason why they let me go was because of financial reasons.  NAMELY,  I was paid more money than I ever earned at paralegal.  They complained REPEATEDLY about how they hadn't won any big cases.  Then they have a trial in Indiana, THEY NEVER did a trial in Indiana, and they are all PISSED OFF because they didn't like the...
  • Maestro_Zero

This is the second time ive ever joined a support group or sought support from others for my anger... the last one I joined only had one regular responder and he was extremely condescending and disrespectful. So here I am...Im finding that it gets worse and worse as I get older (im 31 now). For the last year or two Im just angry all the time. I can find the most exciting and happy situation,...
  • sixtyplus

PEOPLE piss me off

I am not really anti social but I am a really private person and somewhat reclusive. It does not matter where I go, or what I am doing someone will say something stupid to me to start a conversation. It just ruins my day.
  • Corrbizzie

How to identify when Im angry.

A lot more often im finding that even though i dont think im mad my actions and wording and expressions/ body language comes off agressive and rude. Often i feel even but I portray a grumpy persona in hhow I act, people come up to me all the time asking me if im mad or why I have an attitude and often I cant identify what it might be that makes me come off that way, I know when im angry but i...
  • Corrbizzie

Angry and It's the ones I love most..

I have anger issues and passively pass it through my expressions, body language and in passive agressivly sarcastic manners and wording. Sometimes I get so upset and bottle it in and I dont know how to go about fixing it. I mainly unfortunatly have it affecting my love life with my gf. She is so good and sometimes I stress and inadvertantly put it on her, any tips to help keep me happy and how to...