Anger Management Support Group

Anger management commonly refers to therapeutic techniques by which someone with excessive or uncontrollable anger can control or reduce their emotions. Typical examples include the use of deep breathing and meditation as a means to relaxation. Psychologists recommend a balanced approach, which both controls the emotion and allows it to express itself in a healthy way.

0 Online
  • Justwantacceptance

I'm always angry

Hello, I'm Vander, and I am an eighteen year old man with concerning anger issues. I'm always angry, it's not at all helped by the mental and emotional abuse I've suffered from my mother my entire life, nor the sexual abuse suffered from my little sister's biological father. I have a natural, brute strength that I can't always control, this makes people who know me fearful when I lash out because...
  • Sue34

I abuse my spouse

This is extremely uncomfortable sharing but I really want to change and I'm hoping a support group can offer help. Long story short I had an abusive childhood. My father was the main abusiver and head of the house. I admired him and not my mother because she was weak. I left my family as a teen and got a new, healthy family which was a major blessing. I got into an abusive relationship as a young...
  • Vanessa-M2002

Anger Management

Ive been feeling lonely and ive been deprssed since March this year. My mom abandoned me and my family that month but even before that my life has been like hell. I have lived knowing so many lies believing them as if they were the truth. My mother abused me and did many things to me since i was little and it barely stopped this last December only because I threatened to call the cops on her. My...
  • muttley1956

Need Help With My Anger Problem

Everytime I get stressed out about what I consider wrong or personal to me what another person says or does I get angry. If another person in the group knows some things that could help me, please write me back in this support group. I want to cope with this anger because it makes me feel bad mentally. I am also taking an anger management class and I will see if it has some things that will help...
  • Right now I am going through the anxiety after a break up. I know my faults and where I am a p.o.s. I am a selfish man, I like being isolated, I like not dealing with others and their problems. I was raised by a tv, neglected alot of the time, there was abuse growing up and I really don't want to deal with anyone including myself. The thing that keeps me going is knowing how much harder other...
  • kelsey24

Get angry easy

hi I'm 24 first time writing and opening up I'm in a complicated relationship started off great had so much fun year later everything has just become so stressful he likes to go out and enjoy himself does take me out but then I feel when he's not doing things with me it's because he would much prefer to be with his friends feel like I'm not wanted any times which makes me angry constantly and...
  • Would like to talk, don't know how to tell who is online and out there to talk to.  Please help me figure this out. 
  • Whyme101

I need help.

Everytime my girlfriend acuses me of doing something, these things can be so small and i blow up everytime. I usually end up punching a wall and screaming. I dont want to be like this. I need help.. I'm afraid I am going to hurt her..
  • Luckylizard

I need Help

I am 39 married and 15yo son I have spells where I just a jerk and all I want to do is yell I have taken it out on my wife and son so the piont I think my wife is about to leave. I dont know why I have been on meds for it but it seams to come and go I love my wife and dont want to lose her HELP
  • blind31717

I want to be me again.

I never used to be this way but I get so angry over every little thing. My kid could do something little and I freak out. I'm constantly getting mad at my husband and physically hurt him, which in return I get compared to his ex(who is a total psychopath) I hate this person I have become and just want to be my old self again. Happy and carefeee. 
  • Sho125

Needing urgent help for extreme anger

Hello I am Shola I am 19 and I suffer from extreme anger issues for lots of reasons when people don't help me with my issues properly and when things are not sorted out properly and also not being seen as still being a teenager going through a lot of changes and also mood swings. I am starting to feel very scared and upset about what is happening.
  • Ns021992

In need of help

Tonight was a bad night... I exploded on my S.O. and i know that I've made now made her fearful of me and my actions. I could really use help with getting myself under control or at least the start to managing my anger. Any and all advice welcome because at this point i think my choices cause more damage than good.
  • Callahan.0219

cope

Has anyone here ever actually had a way to cope with their anger that worked.. im trying so hard but i still blow sometimes.. sometimes at my S.O who has done nothing wrong and doesnt deserve it or even worse.. at my sweet innocent little child and he's learning bad behaviours from it.. he gets mad and blows just like i do and at little things.. worse than just normal tantrums..
  • geo70

WOW

My anger is still bad through the nicotine withdrawal. We were getting ready for camping, sorting through the supplies, throwing out the old useless stuff and out dated stuff and the kids were just too silly and I was too serious. When the 15 year old had enough and stomped off, I could see clearly how over the top I was being. Why is 20/20 so clear and wy can't I get some 20/20 at the begining...
  • geo70

Regrets

My anger has seriously damaged my relationship with my kids. I am ashamed to talk about this but when they were younger I got angry a lot over nothing really. My wife used to work on Friday and Saturday nigts so I would stay up too late, that would fuel a lot of the anger. I would also get angry over normal things that kids do. As a result my kids and I are not that close. I hate it, I feel so...