Anger Management Support Group

Anger management commonly refers to therapeutic techniques by which someone with excessive or uncontrollable anger can control or reduce their emotions. Typical examples include the use of deep breathing and meditation as a means to relaxation. Psychologists recommend a balanced approach, which both controls the emotion and allows it to express itself in a healthy way.

2 Online
2 Online
  • mega54

Is it Anger?

It is time for me to try something different. I feel so stuck. If my depression is anger turned against myself, I am sick of it. Has anybody struggled with this type of ange/depression? Better still, how do you deal with it?
  • uniquorn

My life makes me angry

I get so angry with my life. I feel trapped in isolation as if i deserve to be imprisoned. I hate it yet i do nothing to change it. I don't even know where to start. I don't feel like i can trust anyone to let them close to me, yet i'm lonely. I don't have family or friends really, though i get along with peolple at work and stuff like that. I just can't seem to put myself out there yet i'm...
  • My friend and I have been best friend since we're 6. Now we're almost 20. During all those years everything went well. Of course we had some argument sometimes but it ws okay. Until lately. My friend, i think she changed. When we were 16 she changed school and we didn't see each other as much as before. And she made new friends, and i am happy for her about that. But i really think she changed....
  • I have had to deal with lawyers a lot in last few years and I hate them. I always get the spineless ones that make plea deals with losers that should get nothing and it always costs me more money. The legal system is so damned corrupted it isnt even funny. I have just about had enough of this worthless life and you can all have it.
  • Something that has really been getting on my nerves lately about the place I moved to - the constant complaining. (See, here I am, complaining about it!) But it seems like this area of the country, moreso than any other I have been to, is really full of people who would have maybe two words to say all day if they weren't complaining.So I was thinking about why people complain moreso here than...
  • heyvee

She was married

I would like to start off by first giving you guys a background of what I have been dealing with mentally, before I begin this story.Currently I am on Prozac (NOT going well, the side effects are driving me nuts). I have been diagnosed with pretty severe depression, and have also have been told that I have symptoms of borderline personality disorder/OCD/perhaps cyclothymia. Two years ago I got...
  • Look if you don't like guns and I really do not care what your reason is, but it is my second amendment right and leave it the hell alone. I am so furious right now with all these anti-gun remarks from people. The man that shot up the night club was a Islamic terrorist once again and that makes what the third or forth shooting now in a row? It is their religious conquest to kill anyone against...
  • sixtyplus

GOSSIPS

To gossip is to tell someone who does not need to know, something personal about another person.It really makes me angry; especially when I am the victim.
  • They say that some of the things that make us angriest about other people are things that we are guilty of ourselves, without realizing it. Certainly, this isn't always the case, but sometimes it is; I have come to realize that about myself anyway. For instance, I have always had a real problem with lazy people who seem to expect the rest of the world to take care of them. But lately I have...
  • Why is it so hard to not be angry? It's like I am addicted to a drug or something. My mind greedily seeks out things to be angry about and latches onto them. Things that don't even affect me personally, or things in the past or imagined catastrophic future. Always making a mountain out of a molehill, anger for the sake of anger, feeding on itself. I can go all day perfectly calm but at...
  • lucy0marie

I keep anger inside.

Does anyone else keep their anger inside? Like, I don't come across as an angry personal at all. Right now I have not been very angry. I have mainly just been depressed. But, when I get really angry I can just keep it inside. But I usually wish that I could vent, and I sometimes just take it out on myself. I take the pain of the world out on myself a lot. I don't know if I have anger issues or...
  • Honestly, a lot of people don't deserve forgiveness for things that they have done. I hate how society forces forgiveness onto people. Forgiveness is nothing more than an idea made by man. I'm not sure why society wants everyone to comply with the idea of forgiveness. But, it pisses me off. You'll even see things on this site trying to make you forgive. When in reality, forgiving can be unhealthy...
  • sixtyplus

PEOPLE piss me off

I am not really anti social but I am a really private person and somewhat reclusive. It does not matter where I go, or what I am doing someone will say something stupid to me to start a conversation. It just ruins my day.
  • FIRST OFF I am not plotting on killing anyone! I am just curious if it is me or if others feel this way ? I am a extreemly kind person to most people and I have been this way my entire life. I have always been one to stick up for the underdog and help anyway I can. However I have met two people in my life that if they were hit by a bus tomorrow I would throw a party as I don't feel they deserve...
  • As a child I was physically, mentally, and sexually abused by the man who was supposed to keep me safe, my father. As an adult I feel like my childhood was robbed and I am angry about it. I'm not sure what to do. I have a 3 year old and a baby and I feel like I take my frustration out on my son. I never hit him but I am impatient with him and I feel horrible. I hate being this way.... I need help...