Anger Management Support Group

Anger management commonly refers to therapeutic techniques by which someone with excessive or uncontrollable anger can control or reduce their emotions. Typical examples include the use of deep breathing and meditation as a means to relaxation. Psychologists recommend a balanced approach, which both controls the emotion and allows it to express itself in a healthy way.

2 Online
  • Bamaboy79

Difficult battle

So my wife and i are having problems she says my anger scares her. I can see that because of past blackout rage issues. Found things online trying to get help with this. She left for a few days to stay with a friend. The friend a guy i message and call half the day to check on her because she is diabetic. No response from anyone so i go there and the man that the house belongs to me and him are...
  • CountryPagan46

In the moment

Hello everyoneSo today has been a real battle for me with my anger. It was left overs from last night. And let me tell you I was so mad all I could think about was destroying eveything in my path, I didn't care what it was, I'm in uncharted territory for myself and I've let my anger get the best of me with it, because it so easy and my give-a-damn is so busted. The smallest thing will have me...
  • Lauriegirl

Anger

I want it to go away. I try to look on the bright side. When angry I scream and stomp my feet. If people in my life are mad I get mad. I can't simply walk away.
  • Just beat up my sister cus she was not going out of the room and privacyabsoloutley lost it. kicking, screaming, punching, thworing thingsi hit my lil 4 year old sister and she started cryingthen when they finally when out (cos they were afraid of me) i started crying, cant breatheanyone help how do i calm down?? am feeling a bit better now but still freaked outi dont want to be angry!!
  • Galapagoos

Anger

Often times I find myself angry for no reason and sometimes for the most silliest ones too. Sometimes people may crumble a piece of paper in the middle of class or steal a ball and not give it back and it pisses me off so much so that I'm to the point where I think about hurting myself. Is that wrong? Am I wrong? I mean it never gets to the point where I want to hit someone, but even if it did I...
  • millennialbookreader

I don't know why...

Sometimes I just get so angry over stupid, little things and I don't really know why. It causes me to scream and act out like a child throwing a tantrum, and I'm 34. I immediately hate myself, I also often want to hurt myself, or drive my car into something, and I don't like that feeling. I'm especially afraid that if I continue with my outbursts that people will leave me and I will be alone....
  • Blueboy27

Anger Issues

Sometimes I  get angry I would like to say what's my mind but I would lose everyone that cares about me. I just hold it all in.
  • kaydeeeeeee

New to this so here it goes?

I don't get how everyone deals with their anger. Sometimes I feel like I can drive my car off the road and drive it into a tree. I get angry over stupid, little things and I even go by the motto, "don't sweat the small stuff." I get so angry that I raise my voice. I get mad when my significant other jokes around with me, or touches me when I felt like being alone or when my dog pees on the floor....
  • nofil69

I need to fix my anger

I've been seeing a councelor for a while now since I notice my anger getting out of control... seems every little thing sets me off now... ok one sec and angry the next... Im trying to narrow down what my triggers are and she said it sounds like deep seeded traumas from my past so I told her everything that happened to me... most of my anger was from those... the triggers are from the things that...
  • Enchantress1821

Relapsed

Yesterday, I relapsed on my boyfriend. I have been in a situation where my mom despises my boyfriend. My mom has been saying horrible things to me out of the blue or if I am talking to her about any topic, she somehows reverts it back to my relationship with my boyfriend. I get these visions of  blacking out and it is hard to be mindful of my emotions. Anyways, I was so mad I started to text my...
  • cococan21

Hello, I am a new member to the group. I'm looking to get help with dealing with my anger issues. I got out of a very verbally and abusive relationship of 9 1/2 years 2 years ago and started dating my new boyfriend last summer and I find myself now being the angry one in my new relationship. I am hot tempered and loose my cool very easily. Please help.... I don't want to loose my now boyfriend,...
  • Bella12

Do you notice when you get mad that

it continues to dwell and fester and you almost lose 1/2 a day on being mad.  It is like you can't do anything else except feel the anger for hours.  Thankfully this doesn't happen as much but it is so hard when it happens.  I can pretty much blow things off, but when you get so mad it seems to ruminate.  Anyone else have this type of thing happen?  Thanks.
  • STRESSYDRIVER

Anger is my enemy

hey guys I'm new here and bricking it writing this and pressing the post button. I always used to bottle up my emotions and never let them out and it broke me down massively in the past but since being with my new partner who I love and trust so much I try and let my problems out and seek help from her but push her away with how angry I get at the smallest of things. My main problem is the fact...
  • trichymom

My little calming partner

currently sitting on the couch with my son in my lap just laying on me, playing with his cars. When I came 20 minutes ago I was so mad I was punching my car and now I've bruised my knuckles and hurt my wrist because of traffic on the way home from work. But he always seems to know when I'm upset and can calm me down. What helps you?
  • Monroe30

I'm an abuser...

I'm a woman who is an abusive woman. one who's controlling. One who's partner just left and refuses to come back.I feel lost and lonely,but also I'm upset,no pissed in fact!!! because it's only been a few days i don't think it's sunk in yet for me. I'm hurting and embarrassed. What do i do???