Monicawanjiru
Status:
Mood:
Ok
Offline
- My current Good evening doctor. I got results . TSH 4.79, FT3 4.4, FT4 15.67, total T3 1.05 and total T4 84.40. am I on right dose?
- Hi good people, Am having one hell of a roller coaster ride lately. I have been hypo since 2012. Under the current doc since 2013.I have a tendency to turn hyper quite often . I had partial thyrodectomy hence my hypo. 6 weeks ago I had some numbness...
- I have Hypothyroidism from a partial thyrodectomy.Sunday i woke up numb on my left left side from my face to my legs. I was super shocked. When i informed the doc, she asked me to take vitamin B12 supplements.Previously on thyroxine two weeks ago on...
- I think i seem to change dosage every so often, and am now having to do my test every 6 weeks;I was on on 75 mg/100 mg alternate days, Levothyroxine after my tests the results was as below;FT 4 : 15.54 (RANGE 9-20)FT 3: 4.10 (RANGE 4-8.3)TSH: 6.85...
- Hi ,Am pre diabetic , on metformin 500mg. Recently being treated for costochondritis with steroids , non steroid drugs didn't work. My doc increased the metformin to 1000, and am also taking novonorm on emergency when the sugar levels are too...
- Hi good people ,Just been advised that I have sinus bradycardia .I have hypothyroidism and am also pre diabetic.My thyroid functions been improving currently on 75mg.Does anyone have this experience or have any simple explanation to it.Thanks for...
- Hi,This forum is always so helpful. Am pre diabetic , on metmofin because of high Cholesterol, on diet and Exercise. I have scars from burns I got in childhood and am wondering if a good idea to attempt skin grafting because of fear of healing.This...
- I have only been hypo, for 10 months, on 100mg thyroxine , two days ago I discovered I have impaired glucose tolerance. Am not on any medications for this, only junior aspirin. I have to lose 6kgs and adopt a diabetic life style.I haven't even dealt...
- I have just discovered I have impaired glucose toleranceI also have hypothyroidism. Am not on any medication apartFrom junior aspirin but I have to eat well and lose At least 6 kilos on the next few months which is a hard task with a slow...
- Hallow!My doctor says am at risk of contracting Diabetes, and am wondering if you on meds for throid, would this be common.My latest test on glycoslated haemoglobin indicated 6.2. the normal range is 4-6.What should i expect? anyone with this kind...
- Happy new year!Due to the difficulty in losing weight , I have opted to Have small meals every 2 hours to boost my metabolismAs well as manage my food intake.Anyone with ideas on easy to make hypoFriendly snacks?All the best to you all!
- My husband got back today from rehab. Am scared about his coping with new life.He drunk daily and has friends who also drink daily.He couldn't handle any stress and am worried that's What life is about . Any tips on how to cope with new life and...
- Hi friends,Is anyone on coconut oil? Am told it increases rate of metabolism?Looking for testimonies.
- Hi Has any lady with hypo noticed break shrinking yet weight Is pilling up? Concerned.
- Hi Recently my doctor adviced me to interchange My thyroxine dose, 100mg on one day, next day 125mg.She resulted to this due to high increase of weight.Has anyone tried this before?