Stillbirth Support Group

This community is dedicated to those who have been impacted by a stillbirth. A stillbirth occurs when a fetus which has died in the uterus, during labor, or during delivery exits a woman's body. For help and support, share your experiences and learn how others coped. Don't forget that you are not alone.

0 Online
  • Faithstrengthhope88

Anxiety with going back to work

I am going back to work next Friday after being off for 11 weeks. It really went by fast and I am not sure if I am ready or if I will ever be. Our son was born still April 21st at 37 weeks due to a knot in his umbilical cord. We miss him everyday! I am wondering if some of you mom's have gone back to work yet and how you dealt with the anxiety? I work at the hospital where we delivered and a...
  • yaneilep

My little Angel

I lost my babygirl Kairi Jacqueline Hichez six days ago. She was born silent on June 20th 2017, 10:36 PM. 7 pounds and 18 inches long. There are no words to express how hard this has hit me, and how badly I am grieving her loss. My only consolation is believing that she is swaddled in the warmth and comfort of God's arms; although I wish she would be laying in mine. My husband says we could've...
  • yareli

I want to tell my baby boy story

Hello everyone, I delivered my beautiful baby boy at 36 weeks on May 12, 2017 at 6:18am.Before I begin to tell you my stillbirth story I will first take you back at seven months pregnant. I woke up a Wednesday feeling a little pressure to my vagina thinking in my head that it was normal because I started to gain some weight. My mom came in the room to talk to my baby, I found it weird that he...
  • onedayatatime14.12.16

miss her every day

For my BellaMy pain is like a river,it courses through my heart ,and it will always run there as long as we're apart.Grief falls like rain drops,its soaked into my skin,I do not look for shelter,just turn my face into the wind.My pain is like the ocean ,waves pound down on my chest,I hear the sirens singing,of the one I love the best.My tears obey the moon,and when its full they flow,rise and...
  • IsaksMama524

Feeling so empty

Hi everyone,Thank you for sharing on this forum.  I joined a few weeks ago, a few days after delivering our angel, Isaac, but I haven't felt ready to post yet because it's still so hard to accept that this has happened.  Reading your stories and comments and support, though, has been really reassuring so I want to say thank you even though I don't know any of you personally.  Our beautiful...
  • dream612

SADDEST DAY OF MY LIFE

I NEVER KNEW A PAIN SO BAD UNTIL I LOST A CHILD, I HAVE FOUR BEAUTIFUL KIDS ALREADY, WHEN I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT WITH MY FIFTH BABY I WASNT SO EXCITED BECAUSE I JUST HAD A BABY MONTHS BEFORE, BUT I FIGURE IT WOULD BE OKAY, I THOUGHT ABOUT ABORTION BUT MY BOYFRIEND DOESNT BELEIVE IN THOSE AT ALL, I MUST SAY THIS PREGNANCY WAS ROUGH, I WAS IN PAIN ALOT BUT DOCTOR TOLD ME MY BODY WAS TIRED, ON...
  • cnj

Searching for moms that understand....

May 13, 2017 at 2:57 pm I birthed a beautiful angel. Her name was Madilynn Faith Joyce and she had dark brown hair with her Momma's nose and daddy's lips. I have never laid my eyes and my heart be so full to see such a perfect being. My heart has never hurt so bad either. I was 37 weeks pregnant and the day before I didn't notice any movement at work so came home to use my heart monitor, in...
  • deleted_user

Missing my Angel- new here

So, as usual, I can't sleep. I am from the Chicago area. I am a teacher. I am 29 yrs old. And I have 2 angels in heaven. I gave birth to my sweet baby boy on February 15th, 2011. It was the single worst day of my entire life. I gave birth and have no baby to hold in my arms now. Previous ultrasounds showed a perfectly healthy baby, and a perfect pregnancy. I went in for a "quick" gender check....
  • Tannerrach

One month

My husband and I had been trying to conceive our first child for three and a half years. We finally tried fertility treatments and got pregnant fairly quickly. The pregnancy was stressful because I have a high risk for miscarriage. Once we made it past 20 weeks that stress went down quite a bit. I was 39 weeks pregnant, had a doctor's appointment where the heart beat sounded great. Two days later...
  • Faithstrengthhope88

37 week loss

Hello,I am new to this group and would like to share our story. My husband and I found out we were expecting a baby boy in May 2017. This would of been my second boy, my husbands first. We were so excited. Our other son who is 8 years old was so excited to finally be a big brother. All of my check ups were great, I had a healthy pregnancy. Everytime I went to see the doctor she told me I was the...
  • MadisonMommy16

Baby 1st Birthday and Born Sleeping

Hey everyone my name is Erika I'm on here because I'm feel so heartbroken and I feel like I don't have support from Family  only from my husband and three kids. My daughter Madison was born June 8 ,2016 at 28weeks I went to my doctor office for a ultrasound and my blood pressure was super high 228 they did the ultrasound and there was no Heartbeat ... It was the saddest day for me and my husband...
  • littleprincess0501

New to this

So my little girl was born asleep on May 1st. I am at a complete loss for words, i am numb yet hurt so bad. How do you ladies do it how do you get up in the morning. I cant stop crying and blaming myself she was fine she was moving all over my belly and i went into the doctor for an NST so that i could be induced the next day since i was 41 weeks and they told me they couldnt find her heart beat....
  • Faithstrengthhope88

How do you face the outside world?

Hi everyone...I recently just had my hair done, and I haven't been out around the public really since our son was born still at 37 weeks, and for those of you who have had this experience and have had time to grieve how do you face the outside world with the questions do you have any kids? How many? Do you think you will have anymore?I was asked these questions and I panicked I want to...
  • Hannahmom

Stillbirth at 37+3

Two weeks ago from today , I had just felt my daughter move moments before going into labor. I was rushed to the hospital because the contractions were so strong and coming close together, to hear doctors say they couldn't find a heartbeat.I had to have an emergency c-section. To see her lifeless body I was(and still am) devastated. I don't understand what happened. I did everything I was suppose...
  • Milli79

Stillbirth at 37 weeks

We were expecting a baby boy.We were so excited because our first son Marco was going to be a big brother and he was going to have a little brother!Everything looked great,helathy pregnancy...baby was growing well!Always been very active and happy!Due date was going to be April 23rd.my last appointment was Friday March 31st...everything was good,heartbeat and movement!The day after,Saturday April...