Stillbirth Support Group

This community is dedicated to those who have been impacted by a stillbirth. A stillbirth occurs when a fetus which has died in the uterus, during labor, or during delivery exits a woman's body. For help and support, share your experiences and learn how others coped. Don't forget that you are not alone.

0 Online
  • momatheart2715

Still struggling

I posted several weeks back but I lost our daughter on February 15th at 40 weeks pregnant. I've now gone back to work and I just struggle. Everyday is a reminder because I shouldn't be at work I should be home with my daughter. I find myself getting more angry over the situation because it just isn't fair that this happened. It's hard to hear my friends at work talk about their kids and to see...
  • Milli79

Stillbirth at 37 weeks

We were expecting a baby boy.We were so excited because our first son Marco was going to be a big brother and he was going to have a little brother!Everything looked great,helathy pregnancy...baby was growing well!Always been very active and happy!Due date was going to be April 23rd.my last appointment was Friday March 31st...everything was good,heartbeat and movement!The day after,Saturday April...
  • amschi

A Little Bit of Anger

Its been almost 2 months since my baby girl Scarlett was born sleeping. I'm still angry but I'm trying to just keep moving forward. I think the thing I'm most angry about these days is going to seem so petty to people but here goes. I'm angry because my boyfriend....the father of my baby has never seen her. He has not once looked at any pictures that were taken of her. He never held her. He...
  • Jujubean

Stillbirth at 39+4 weeks

Last week, at 39+4, I went to the doc and they coudn't find a heartbeat. I was send to L&D and long story short, had to be induced and give birth to my dead baby. It was easily the worst day of my life. Doc found no apparent reason and I had a next to perfect pregnancy. He said some things medicine just cannot explain. I ate right, did not drink or smoke, exercised, was within the right weight...
  • Hannahmom

Stillbirth at 37+3

Two weeks ago from today , I had just felt my daughter move moments before going into labor. I was rushed to the hospital because the contractions were so strong and coming close together, to hear doctors say they couldn't find a heartbeat.I had to have an emergency c-section. To see her lifeless body I was(and still am) devastated. I don't understand what happened. I did everything I was suppose...
  • jaels415

Baby boy

i lost my baby boy on February 13,2017 he was perfect 4 days pior at our NST visit then the night of our induction to meet him he had no heart beat. Still havent found a cause for why he isnt here but i feel like when he passed i went with him. I dont find the happiness in life i had. Im not sure life will ever be the same
  • Batsy

My baby logan

We learn in January that logan was sick and was never going to make it. He stay with us intill march 29 (31 weeks) . When we first found out it was like i fall in a dark hole. Life got easyer but i had logan at that time now he gone. Im just left worry with millions of questions. Will i lose the next baby? Will i be upset and depression if i get pregnant? Will i get to enjoy being pregnant if i...
  • CocoCorr

My son Connor

March 21st 2017 was the worst day of my life.  I woke up after a night of feeling him move inside me to no movement at all.  I was due to be c sectioned on the 23rd. Only had two more days to go.  I was 39 weeks and 2 days.  Went to the doctor because I hadn't felt him that morning just to hear his heartbeat and be reasured everything was ok.  It wasnt. The doctor couldnt find it and from...
  • rmpark1

How can I move on?

I have been reading these stories for weeks and now I feel like I need to share mine. On May 28th 2016 I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. My boyfriend and I weren't trying to get pregnant so this came as a total shock. I was terrified in the beginning but my boyfriend helped me realize that this baby is a blessing from God and we should embrace this. The next 9 months were pure bliss....
  • motherofthemoon

Guilt

I lost my baby girl at 40weeks. At my 40 weeks appointment she was fine. Three days later I called the OB because I hadn't felt her move all day. They had me come in and there was no heartbeat. I was taken to the hospital and induced. After giving birth they found the cord wrapped around her neck very tight. This is what killed my baby.I feel it's all my falt she is dead. I think about it almost...
  • gurlny93

Is it wrong?

Im new to this so bare with me. So I was blessed with a beautiful baby girl on March 3rd. My due date was supposed to be the 12th of march. I went to my weekely check up appt just to find out they couldn't find heart beat. The doctor came to the conclusion that she passed that night. I was devastated. So they induced me and I was in labor for a day and a half. There was nothing they could do to...
  • mrsallison

My loss at 41 weeks

hi mamas,we lost our son on March 7, one week after his due date. His heart stopped beating sometime while I was labouring at home. I delivered him the next day which was the hardest thing I have ever done - he was 8lbs 9oz of pure wonder.his death has no cause right now, no knots or infections or anything. All tests came back negative. So we have no answers.my pregnancy was perfect and I loved...
  • CarsonsGifts

Carson's Gifts - 5th Angelversary

I haven't been on here for a couple years now and even when I came onto this site I never posted much, but the posts I read helped me through my journey. This year as my Carson's 5th angelvesary arrives, I decided I wanted to give something back to the community that helped me through the first rough months after losing my son. I wrote and published Carson's story a year after we lost him due to...
  • deleted_user

Late stage Placental Insufficiency

I was wondering if any of you have dealt with a diagnosis of late stage placental insufficiency regarding your sweet angel babies (or even placental insufficiency for that matter). I have gotten two separate opinions from my daughter's autopsy and both agree that my placenta stopped slowly providing enough oxygen/nutrients at approximately two weeks before her delivery date (she was born sleeping...
  • momatheart2715

Knot in cord

It has been a little over 3 weeks since my husband and I gave birth to our daughter who was born asleep on February 15th,2017. Our due date was Valentine's Day. We went to our doctor on our due date after what was a perfect pregnancy. We were so excited that day to go to the doctor to find out when we could get her out and finally meet her. The night before on the 13th she was moving like crazy....