Stillbirth Support Group

This community is dedicated to those who have been impacted by a stillbirth. A stillbirth occurs when a fetus which has died in the uterus, during labor, or during delivery exits a woman's body. For help and support, share your experiences and learn how others coped. Don't forget that you are not alone.

0 Online
  • Shamee

Stillborn Daughter, 35 weeks

Hello..I'm not sure if this is the right place to be posting this..but here it goes.I lost my daughter at 35 weeks, I had her August 20th. They said the ring around the placenta had pretty much cut it in half..it may have been due to a blood clotting disorder that we didn't catch, we had only checked for Factor 5 Lieden which did come back negative. It's now around the time she would have been...
  • MollisDaddy

A Dad's Thoughts.

Hello, i am not sure if this is the right place because it says women's health, but i'm not sure where else to talk. My fiancé and i lost our beautiful daughter Molli, two months and 5 days ago, on June 29th. My fiancé was 39 weeks. She was going to visits every week at this point. I was at work and she had her weekly doctors appointment, and it was taking longer than normal, as i was...
  • Srosafamily

New here. Lost. Our baby gone at 40+ weeks.

Hello,My wife and I lost our daughter 4 weeks ago. She was stillborn. Trying to get by, we've read many posts online and thought that maybe it would help at least a little to share our story with others who have gone through this tragedy and hear what you have to say. I apologize if it's long but I feel compelled to get our story out to people who might at least understand what we are going...
  • jema123

my little baby boy

hi all my names jemma. i have just reccently started the nightmare from hell.on 25-8 i have birth to my beautiful perfect baby boy at 39+3 weeks stillborn.every thing was fine the whole way through my pregnancy. literally by the book. my waters went early hours of the 24-8. clear so as the midwife advised to keep an eye and ring in the morning. as i did. went in for a check up to make sure it...
  • MyAngelMalcolm2017

My thoughts and feelings today.

My son Malcolm who gained his angel wings the day he entered and left this world. You never know how cruel life can be until you hold your baby that was suppose to be. No one knows how hard it is to say goodbye to your baby, unless you have experienced the loss on yourself. I was never able to look in his eyes, see him smile, hear his first breath, tickle his toes and hear his laughter, hear his...
  • rmpark1

Scared of what's ahead

I posted back in March about losing my daughter Olivia at 40 weeks and 2 days on January 24th. When I made that post I feel like I had hit my lowest point. I spent day after day alone in our apartment having screaming matches with God. Clearly, I was the only one screaming which would make me even more mad. My now fiancé was back working full time and I was contemplating returning to my job....
  • keen123465324

Another baby

Two months ago I lost my baby girl at 29 weeks. I became pregnant when I was only 17 and I wasn't planning on having kids that early. But it happened and I was so excited for her. I was decvestated when I found out they couldn't find her heart beat. I still can't get over it and have a hard time dealing with the loss everyday. But now more than ever I have noticed that I want a baby. I was so...
  • Sadmommyashley

Devastated -lost my perfect son at 40 weeks 4 days

I just don't know how I am going to move on. My husband and I wanted a baby so very bad. We tried for 7 months before getting pregnant with our son. We were so beyond excited! I did everything I could to ensure I had a healthy pregnancy. I ate all organic, exercised, took my vitamins, got enough sleep etc. According to my midwives I had a perfect pregnancy and grew a perfect boy. He was so active...
  • ellie0000

No one understands

I lost my precious baby girl at 29 weeks and I just feel like no understands how I feel. I'm 17 and it's hard enough being that young and having a baby much and then to end up losing the baby just makes it's even harder. I had to overcome accepting I was pregnant only to lose the baby in the end. There was a cord problem and because she was moving so much it got twisted and cut her blood supply....
  • Magenta629

everything sucks

on July 13th 2017, i went to the L&D floor of my hospital under the advisment of my doctors and the ER.  i hadn't felt my baby move since the night before.  they assesed me and found that her heart had stopped beating.  they then admitted me and tried to start labor.  after 6 days of trying to induce labor and me getting an infection as a result they finally did a c-section and my baby girl...
  • sparkleflyer

Want to die

i don't know how to keep going without my sweet boys. More and more I feel like dying. No one seems to care or understand my pain. 
  • mamidefiorella

Lost

Hello everyone, my name is Ana, my daughter Fiorella was a stillborn baby, at 40 weeks. Our entire pregnancy and labor were literally perfect, the only flaw was that she was in a frank breech postion. The doctor and the midwife both told us that it would be safe to have her be born normal, in a water birth.....but as we learned at the end, it was the thing that killed her. I have such a roller...
  • franfranny

My Baby Bri

I was 35 weeks and a few days when I lost my baby girl a couple weeks ago.  When my husband and I found out we were pregnant, we were so excited. Our family and friends were excited.  She was our first baby.  I went to all my doctor visits, ate healthy meals, took my prenatal vitamins and did light walking a few times a week.  I enjoyed my pregnancy as I did not have any serious complexions....
  • rmpark1

How can I move on?

I have been reading these stories for weeks and now I feel like I need to share mine. On May 28th 2016 I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. My boyfriend and I weren't trying to get pregnant so this came as a total shock. I was terrified in the beginning but my boyfriend helped me realize that this baby is a blessing from God and we should embrace this. The next 9 months were pure bliss....
  • Amesielu01

I am a terrible person

Hey,I was going to post on FB but I know some people who probably will take offense...I find myself not wanting to be around any babies or pregnant women. I feel angry towards them or sometimes I just want to yell to them "your baby could die you know?!" I haven't done that thank goodness but I have had the urge for sure. Anyone else have these feelings or am I a monster?