Stillbirth Support Group

This community is dedicated to those who have been impacted by a stillbirth. A stillbirth occurs when a fetus which has died in the uterus, during labor, or during delivery exits a woman's body. For help and support, share your experiences and learn how others coped. Don't forget that you are not alone.

0 Online
  • Fany5

My Angle Baby

I don’t even know how to begin writing how I’ve been feeling. First of all I’m so glad I found this page. Never knew how common a stillbirth was. It’s been a little over a month since I was told my baby had no heartbeat and I went into labor for my baby girl. On September 8th. I went to a check up with my obgyn because I thought I had a yeast infection and what turned out to be a quick...
  • jennaroy

Still Not Better

I cannot tell you how many people have told me “it will get better” after having my stillborn in Aug of 2015. His 2nd birthday was supposed to be 3 days ago and I can honestly say nothing has gotten better. I have no one to talk to because people that have never experienced this thing that I would wish on no one, do not understand. They think it’s as simple as “just try to have another...
  • AngelMama92

Coping With the Loss of My Firstborn...

Hello everyone,I'm new here, and I've been looking for a good place to meet others who can understand the pain and emptiness that I feel inside and I stumbled across this platform while I was searching for answers online about the look of my baby's face when she was born. I'll try not to make this long as I know no one may want to read a lengthy mini-novel about my story. However, I recently...
  • AsayaEgypt

I don't know why these things happen

Firstly, I want to start off by saying that i am truly sorry for all of your losses. I have gone through the same situation this past march. My daughter was supposed to be born June 2017, but she was born sleeping on March 23rd 2017. I still cannot get over what happened because I feel like everyone around me are having happy healthy babies and that is being thrown in my face. I used to be a...
  • Faithstrengthhope88

Today is pregnancy and infant loss awareness day

• Madelyn915

Madelyn Louise 9/15/2017

Hi all,Last Thursday my husband and I lost our baby girl, Madelyn Louise, at 32 weeks. I had a busy morning in court and went to the bathroom and noticed a little blood. I didn't think anything of it and continued throughout the day. After lunch I noticed even more blood. I started to feel like I could be going into preterm labor. My husband works at the same office as me so we went outside to...
  • Nherzog

2.5 months, the storm is still herr

Hello everybody,I want to say I'm so extremely sorry for all of your loses. I wish this pain and emptiness on nobody. I have been reading post I  this group for about 2 months now, and I finally feel ready to put my story out there.August 5. 2017 I woke as normal feeling more and more excited that my baby boy would be here any day now. I was 39w5d pregnant and awaiting a beautiful baby boy. I...
  • sparkleflyer

Want to die

i don't know how to keep going without my sweet boys. More and more I feel like dying. No one seems to care or understand my pain. 
  • rmpark1

Scared of what's ahead

I posted back in March about losing my daughter Olivia at 40 weeks and 2 days on January 24th. When I made that post I feel like I had hit my lowest point. I spent day after day alone in our apartment having screaming matches with God. Clearly, I was the only one screaming which would make me even more mad. My now fiancé was back working full time and I was contemplating returning to my job....
  • amazingg64

Placental abruption at 35wks, DD Oct2017

Everything was so normal with the pregnancy. All checkups and tests showed our little Scotty boy progressing nicely, even just 3 days before we lost him...I woke up with pain the morning of 9/14/17 which got increasingly worse. We went to the hospital but it wouldn't have mattered even if we had gone first thing when I woke up. He had passed sometime in the night when my placenta suddenly...
  • Orinsmom

My story

Let me start at the beginning. I am 37, 38 in January I have 4 children ages 20, 18, 15, and 14. After my youngest was born I decided to get my tubes tied because I couldn't quit getting pregnant and me and their dad were a sinking ship. Fast forward 10 years I met the most wonderful man in the world and decided we wanted to have one child together, because he doesn't have any kids of his own. My...
  • MollisDaddy

A Dad's Thoughts.

Hello, i am not sure if this is the right place because it says women's health, but i'm not sure where else to talk. My fiancé and i lost our beautiful daughter Molli, two months and 5 days ago, on June 29th. My fiancé was 39 weeks. She was going to visits every week at this point. I was at work and she had her weekly doctors appointment, and it was taking longer than normal, as i was...
  • jema123

my little baby boy

hi all my names jemma. i have just reccently started the nightmare from hell.on 25-8 i have birth to my beautiful perfect baby boy at 39+3 weeks stillborn.every thing was fine the whole way through my pregnancy. literally by the book. my waters went early hours of the 24-8. clear so as the midwife advised to keep an eye and ring in the morning. as i did. went in for a check up to make sure it...
  • Shamee

Stillborn Daughter, 35 weeks

Hello..I'm not sure if this is the right place to be posting this..but here it goes.I lost my daughter at 35 weeks, I had her August 20th. They said the ring around the placenta had pretty much cut it in half..it may have been due to a blood clotting disorder that we didn't catch, we had only checked for Factor 5 Lieden which did come back negative. It's now around the time she would have been...
  • Srosafamily

New here. Lost. Our baby gone at 40+ weeks.

Hello,My wife and I lost our daughter 4 weeks ago. She was stillborn. Trying to get by, we've read many posts online and thought that maybe it would help at least a little to share our story with others who have gone through this tragedy and hear what you have to say. I apologize if it's long but I feel compelled to get our story out to people who might at least understand what we are going...