Stillbirth Support Group

This community is dedicated to those who have been impacted by a stillbirth. A stillbirth occurs when a fetus which has died in the uterus, during labor, or during delivery exits a woman's body. For help and support, share your experiences and learn how others coped. Don't forget that you are not alone.

0 Online
  • Marthar1201

After 3 years and 6 months

Hello angel mommies and maybe daddies too.I have not visit this support group in a while, but do keep you all in my heart. For the new angel mommies here I am so sorry for you loss. I lost my first baby boy back in May 29, 2014 at 36 weeks. I had a perfect pregnancy and one day his heart just stopped beating. I still cry for him from time to time. I think about him every single day. There is...
  • emwilliams

An Introduction and Maybe...Hope?

Hello everyone. I just found this group today, and how I wish I had known about this community back in 2015 when I was in the thick of it. I don't want to take up anyone's time with some longwinded story, but I do want to introduce myself and share a bit of my journey in the hope I can connect/relate to/and possibly help others.I am a former L&D nurse and student nurse-midwife who was set on my...
  • AngelMama92

Picking Up the Pieces of My Heart...

Hello everyone,I'm feeling a bit okay today and hope that you all are as well. I've been trying to work on other things and get back to myself as much as humanly possible before I return to work this coming Sunday. In Feburary my lease with my apartment complex will be ending and so I will be moving out. I am trying to get all the things done that I wanted to have done for my angel baby, Zuri,...
  • Jennieluv

Dealing with the lose of my baby girl

I'm sorry that we all have to be here, but I'm glad I found a place with people who can really understand what I'm feeling. I just want to share my story so I don't keep it bottled inside. I had my angel baby Laylah on October 8th at 38 weeks. I'm having a hard time dealing with it, because it came out of no where. We went in for our regular weekly check up on October 6th at 11:00 that morning,...
  • ExpectantKay

Sleeping Angel

I lost my son on the 3rd of November 2017. He was such a loved child even before his actual arrival and birth! My partner and I are slowly and carefully navigating through our loss and pain. We are clueless but we are holding each others hands. He was born at 37 weeks 5 days and was born after my body spontaneously went into labor. I went to the Dr on Monday to confirm his gender and get another...
  • Charlotte0987

I miss my baby girl so much..

I don't even know where to begin. I'm so lost in my life without my baby girl. I was 38 weeks when I lost her. My sweet Willow's due date was July 4th. I had my 38 week appt on June 20th and heard her heartbeat and I was so excited that she was going to be here very soon. I woke up on June 23rd not feeling right, my stomach was crampy and Willow wasn't moving. I thought she was just sleeping so I...
  • DanielJRMommy2017

my babyboy

I lost my son 11/06/2017. I'm not really sure how to wake up everyday without one of my children.  My other kids are so devastated.  My husband cry's everyday like me.  We just don't know how to go on living our lives anymore.  I had a ultrasound done a week prior and he was fine healthy kicking.  And when I didn't feel him move all day I had went to the er where they seen his heart was not...
  • Des90

hi

hello I'm des and was wondering if anyone has been in the same spot im in
  • Vala257

Moving on....

I just recently lost my third child and I have no idea how to keep going anymore. We we're hoping she would be our rainbow baby. Our first two we lost at 22 weeks, I never thought I could move past it but then our dreams seamed to come true. I got pregnant again and we made it to 34 weeks with no issues besidesfake contractions. Then on September 1st I went in because I felt some pain and I...
  • Sarah95

Preeclampsia

I lost my baby girl Alice Rose at nearly 34  weeks to preeclampsia just over a wk an half ago an its broken me I also found out my partners first born was 6wks premmy cause of the same thing I thought I was just having bad heartburn through the whole pregnancy I had good blood pressure but now I'm scared if I get pregnant again it will happen again an I don't think I can go though losing another...
  • eleanor1025

My daughter eleanor

Hi everyone, I lost my daughter Eleanor on 10-23-17, and delivered her on 10-25-17. I was three days away from being 28 weeks pregnant. I noticed her movements slow on Sunday the 22nd. That next morning I called the doctor and found out that she had passed. I’m unsure of how to deal with the sadness. I also don’t know how to go about living a normal life, like before. It feels as if she took...
  • BabyV

Molly Bears

Have you all checked out the site Mollybears.org? It’s an awesome sight for moms like us. They make you a personal bear to represent your baby Angel! It’s a great sight and I received my Molly Bear not to long ago! You all must check it out!
  • AngelMama92

Coping With the Loss of My Firstborn...

Hello everyone,I'm new here, and I've been looking for a good place to meet others who can understand the pain and emptiness that I feel inside and I stumbled across this platform while I was searching for answers online about the look of my baby's face when she was born. I'll try not to make this long as I know no one may want to read a lengthy mini-novel about my story. However, I recently...
  • Faithstrengthhope88

Today is pregnancy and infant loss awareness day

• AsayaEgypt

I don't know why these things happen

Firstly, I want to start off by saying that i am truly sorry for all of your losses. I have gone through the same situation this past march. My daughter was supposed to be born June 2017, but she was born sleeping on March 23rd 2017. I still cannot get over what happened because I feel like everyone around me are having happy healthy babies and that is being thrown in my face. I used to be a...