Stillbirth Support Group

This community is dedicated to those who have been impacted by a stillbirth. A stillbirth occurs when a fetus which has died in the uterus, during labor, or during delivery exits a woman's body. For help and support, share your experiences and learn how others coped. Don't forget that you are not alone.

0 Online
  • ebonyg29

Lost

Hey everyone! I've been going back and forth a million times in my head, on whether or not I should join a group. I'm beyond hopeful that this will provide some type of light, in what seems like a never ending dark nightmare. I have always wanted children. I love them to death. I really wanted a girl, but said whatever I was blessed with, then I'm beyond fine. Ladies, I'm going to be a little...
  • Dragonflylady2016

Holiday sadness

It's been 3 1/2 months since I lost my little girl at 40 weeks 5 days.  Today is Thanksgiving and I know I have many things to be thankful for but all I feel is an overwhelming sadness.  Last Thanksgiving I had a positive pregnancy test.  This year there is an empty nursery and it is so quiet.  My baby should be here with me.  I should be taking her to my family's house today.  She would...
  • angelitoJ

Baby Loss Journal

Hello Everyone,I just wanted to share my baby loss journal download on here with hurting mamas in the group. It's been a few days over a years since I lost my precious baby. If you find this journal healing in any way like I did, I would love to know. http://sweetjulian.ghost.io/baby-loss-journal-healing-one-broken-heart-at-a-time/
  • Hi Everyone,I am new here. This past sunday marked my babie's first Angelversary. I chose not to TTC for an entire year as my act of mourning in honor of my beautiful baby born sleeping in 2015. It has been the worst year of my life and I miss him deeply each and every day but I am so glad I held off to mourn and grive the loss of my son. We lost him at 31 weeks, he was perfectly formed and it...
  • winogrmo

Help with Research

I am a doctoral student in Counseling Psychology at Seton Hall University. If you have had a pregnancy loss and this request would not add to your burden, would you please consider participating? Your participation will help us so much to help other bereaved parents. I am interested in learning more about the psychological experience of women who have experienced a pregnancy loss, with a...
  • Vala257

Feeling lost/hopeless

I am new to this group but I have been reading for a while as I lost my son back in Jan 2013 and my daughter in Nov 2014. These pages helped me then but I am just feeling very hopeless. This time of the year is always difficult for me, I never really have dealt with everything as I was also told I would probably never have kids again. Today is my birthday and I should be spending it with a 2...
  • AngelEmmaRose

2 Year Angelversary

We are almost at two years since losing Emma. A lot has happened in the two years. Most importat of which is that her little sister, our rainbow baby, was born in December last year. I get asked a lot whether I'll tell Belle about her sister. I'm always surprised by this question. Why would I not tell her? I talk about Emma all the time, so it's not like I'll sit Belle down one day and tell her...
  • DominiqueM

Sex after a stillbirth.

Hello my name is Dominique and im 19years old. I deliverd my beautiful stillborn baby girl on March 28th of this year, i was 37 Weeks. Its now been 3months and me and my partner are ready to try again. But im having sexual problems. Im hoping someone out here can help answer a few questions, or maybe  experinced these problmes your self?Im not able to have sex, im tighter and smaller.  it feels...
  •                                                                              Wow, it has been a long time since I have visited this group! Since today is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day I thought about this group and how it helped me during my darkest hours. I thought about all of the new mother's in this group and how their journey is...
  • But instead I delivered my son Saul in August at 20 weeks. This is my 3rd son born sleeping and I'm just tired. The doctors have no answers and my husband has no idea how to support me.
  • meganann

How many kids do you have?

I was just wondering what you do when someone asks you if you have kids or how many? I want to include my baby but I also don't want to explain. I just feel like I'm being a bad mom by not including my baby.
  • photofilly16

I'm new...

I everyone, I am new to this group. My daughter Hannah James was stillborn two months ago. She was full-term. She died four days before the due date. My family and I are struggling in a way that I never knew possible I am sending all my love to all you moms out there tonight. Sleep well ❤️
  • meganann

Looking for support

I lost my baby 3 months ago. She was full term and had no heartbeat when i went into labor. I am in a horrible depression. I don't really know what to do and I'm just trying to find some support. Hoping to get better. 
  • deleted_user

Any suggestions?

Hi everyone,Father\'s Day is coming up and I have no clue on what to give my hubby. He gave me a pendant for Mother\'s Day that had Noa\'s name engraved, it was so appropriate. I was thinking about something to do with her picture. We only have two pictures of her and he has not wanted to see them because he fears that she will look like she has died. I am not the best judge of that because...
  • Hollywood8687

Deeply upset

I lost my son and daughter on January 29 2015 and have been so upset ever since. Everyone that knew just seems like they have forgotten. I hate this month because it's when they should have been here. I am upset because Ava and Phoenix were my babies and I have been trying again. I have pcos and endo making it harder for us. Furthermore my cycle has been thrown way off. I need them desparately to...