Stillbirth Support Group

This community is dedicated to those who have been impacted by a stillbirth. A stillbirth occurs when a fetus which has died in the uterus, during labor, or during delivery exits a woman's body. For help and support, share your experiences and learn how others coped. Don't forget that you are not alone.

0 Online
0 Online
  • meganann

Looking for support

I lost my baby 3 months ago. She was full term and had no heartbeat when i went into labor. I am in a horrible depression. I don't really know what to do and I'm just trying to find some support. Hoping to get better.
  • Faye90

Any active members

Looking for a support group is anybody still on here
  • I am 2 years 4 months out... I love my daughter even more than I loved her before.. if that is possible.but its hoe I feel. I think about my fellow angel mommies often, i pray for your strength.. for those that have been blessed with the opportunity of mothering another child here on earth, I hope you are hanging in there..I hear pregnancy after loss is like holding your breath for 9 months.....
  • Marthar1201

Goodnight kiss....

Although I was blessed with a rainbow baby 3 weeks and 2 days.... it's hard going to sleep.... specially when I have to kiss good night my born baby and Eli's ultrasound bound picture..... it breaks y heart knowing that they'll never play together or simply share a life together.Mateo has brought so much happiness into my life.... yet I cannot help thinking about my Eli and how life would be so...
  • JaniesMamma

A broken promise.

I had an Ultrasound on June 3rd. We already new my little girl had a cystic hygroma. In the slight chance she survived she would likely have Turner Syndrome. We were hoping and praying she would be healed. The ultrasound showed the hygroma had grown, but she had a perfect heartbeat and was wiggling around like crazy. My almost 4 year old daughter and going on 3yrs son were so proud that they were...
  • We are almost at two years since losing Emma. A lot has happened in the two years. Most importat of which is that her little sister, our rainbow baby, was born in December last year. I get asked a lot whether I'll tell Belle about her sister. I'm always surprised by this question. Why would I not tell her? I talk about Emma all the time, so it's not like I'll sit Belle down one day and tell her...
  • Hello my name is Dominique and im 19years old. I deliverd my beautiful stillborn baby girl on March 28th of this year, i was 37 Weeks. Its now been 3months and me and my partner are ready to try again. But im having sexual problems. Im hoping someone out here can help answer a few questions, or maybe experinced these problmes your self?Im not able to have sex, im tighter and smaller. it feels...
  • Hollywood8687

Deeply upset

I lost my son and daughter on January 29 2015 and have been so upset ever since. Everyone that knew just seems like they have forgotten. I hate this month because it's when they should have been here. I am upset because Ava and Phoenix were my babies and I have been trying again. I have pcos and endo making it harder for us. Furthermore my cycle has been thrown way off. I need them desparately to...
  • I had stillbirth twins almost 2 weeks ago at 6 hours apart. I didn't know I was pregnant until I had really bad abdominal pain which I mistook for gas... I tried to expel it, but out came the foot of a fetus instead. That one was delivered at the local ER (I drove myself there in the middle of the night.). The second baby that no one knew about was delivered six hours later at another hospital,...
  • I lost my baby boy Lukas last month... My husband has been my rock through this and I thank God for him every day. We have been through two miscarriages and then a year of infertility. Finally months after taking Clomid my body kicked back into gear. I announced to my husband I was pregnant in August 2015. He was so excited and of course he called his mom right away. We did all the planning, the...
  • Glad to be in group such as this one, thanks for the opportunityi carried my pregnancy very well from January 2015 and my due date was on 5th of October; everything was ok, i ate well, drove, moved, worked.... basically everything was ok and thank God the pregnancy was smooth.1 week to my planned CS which was to be some days to my due date, i did a U/S being the final one just to check if all...
  • ValeriaMaria

Msg of hope

Hi ladies, it will be 2 years in May when i lost my baby Valeria. I haven't been on this siet in a while. I know we are all from different religions but today for the catholics it's easter. 3 days ago was "good friday" which is the day jesus died, a day of pain and suffering. A day we are all reminded we have our own pain and suffering. Yet 3 days later, today, Easter is a day of BORN AGAIN,...
  • erinrae-wodrich

feeling lost

3-4-16 I went in for my 32 week appt. I could feel her kicking when I got up in the morning, by the time I got to my appt. 2 hours later they couldn't find a heart beat. They tried inducing labor the next day and I went through a week of being in the hospital trying to go into labor. 3-12-16 I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Dr.s have no idea what caused her to pass away. everything was fine...
  • crickettchg

active groups

Does anyone have a more active group that they are a part of? I do not necessarily feel like this particular one is active enough to help.
  • slibsack

Are you in New York?

Are you a stillbirth parent living in the NY/CT area? Star Legacy Foundation has a brand new chapter in this area and they would love to connect with you. Contact us: ny-metro@starlegacyfoundation.org