Physical & Emotional Abuse Support Group

Abuse is a general term for the treatment of someone that causes some kind of harm (to the abused person, to the abusers themselves, or to someone else) that is unlawful or wrongful. No one deserves abuse, period. Abuse can be emotional, physical, or sexual.

3 Online
3 Online
  • millisland

Gangsta 2

Ok.. it's actually been two days since I wrote. Where was I? Oh yeah, Dr. Wheat had asked me out after a chance meeting at the courthouse when I was filing my Protection From Abuse order. I think I should back up a bit. Maybe more than a bit.I met the father of my 2 children in 1997. I had just turned 18 and was working for a satellite television company. It may be different now, but back in the...
  • He moved out at the beginning of summer. I've done my best to be civil. Let him come over and see the kids. I've even let him have supper with us several times. Let him hangout at the house for our sons bday. He comes over basically at whatever time he wants every evening unannounced; although I requested that he text ahead. Wednesday he announced to the kids that he would be moving back home....
  • Right on schedule. The past couple weeks on Friday I either get a text or a "accidental phone call". I have been terrible at no contact. I am good for a couple days. Then I get mad or upset or want to speak my mind. Now its been about 24 hrs...and it's Friday and I get a text "So I guess you're back to hating me again." I want to scream. So infuriating. Why continuously torture someone. He has...
  • As the weekend approaches...my anxiety starts rising. I know I was abused. I know this is not a normal person. But I can't wrap my head around causing so much PAIN to someone...anyone...even someone you don't love and act like you didn't do a damn thing wrong. And then immediately go out and start the process right up again with someone new. I am impatient. I want her to see the real him now. I...
  • I grew up in a dysfuctional home. My father was an alcoholic. My sister was diagnosed with Bi-polar disorder about 10 years ago. I have always wanted to have a close relationship with my sister. My mom really wants my sister and I to have a close relationsip as well. My sister is being ordained in several states away in about a month. I had hoped that my sister would come to me and let me...
  • jstanicegirl

common traits???

I was reading somewhere about narcs and their sense of entitlement and how alot of them are aggressive drivers and also steal. Mine was both. His driving petrified me. He pulled maneuvers that were not only embarassing but downright dangerous..why? I suppose it's because he just thinks he is above others and rules. He also shoplifted constantly. Ridiculous stuff. He got caught one time and had...
  • Daydreamingagain

Hello

I had to create a new account because the new site wouldn't accept my old user name/password or e-mail. So here I am with a (slightly) new name! I was formerly Daydreamer73. I've missed my friends on here and can't seem to get used to this new format. I will be inviting everyone I remember from before to be my friend and I hope you'll accept and then I can see what my "friends" are up to on...
  • millisland

Gangsta

I'm currently 1 month out of an abusive relationship. My Protection From Abuse order went into effect, not coincidentally, 1 month ago. This is the first post I've ever made online, except a few sentinces on facebook to update family when my son was hospitalized. I was leaving the courthouse with my temporary order in hand, and I had a feeling that I REALLY needed to take a break from men. I also...
  • hesse

getting away

has anyone here ever left and had to go far away and even change your name? can you message me please?
  • I'm still struggling to find a job.no one will hire me and ive been applying for almost two years.my parents don't let me go out because of this. the other day a friend came to visit me because i had been sick for a while and my dad ended up punching a wall because he thought I was disrepecting him because he pays for my existence and having a friend come over to 'party' when i dont have a job is...
  • lillyj

pushing back

I just need somewhere to vent. Sometimes I feel like I have it all sorted out....like I've done a great job at starting a new life without my abusive ex. (I've left an almost impossible situation, landed a great job and got a new place for me and the kids). Then I start by saying the abuse was physical, verbal, emotional, sexual and financial. We were together for more than a decade and have...
  • I recently moved to a town (Colwyn Bay). Staying positive in this town is a task & half. In an additional negative situation.I have not been around such a negative, derogative, demoralising, manipulative, jealous, calous, spiteful, petty, small minded, resentful, aggressive, nasty... etc people for a long time. These people seem to spend their time trying to get one up on each other and competing...
  • Some days I think Ive got this.Most days I cry all day. For the silliest reason, in shops in banks just sitting on the sofa....today I started crying in the library and the only thing I had to dry my eyes was a panty liner in my bag. Thats quite funny but I wish I could just stop.I spoke to him today. I knew I shouldnt and I didnt mean to but we started a text conversation and he started saying...
  • ss0127

New to this..

Hi everyone, this is my first time on this site. Today has been a bad day so I decided to try and find something new I've never tried to help a little.I have recently "ended" my 6 year relationship with a physically/emotionally abusive boyfriend. We have a 4 year old son together. I say "ended" because I never really feel like it's over. I always let him back in. I can't stop. I feel like I love...
  • Every day is a struggle. Some days are good and I feel like I've got this. And other days are absolutely horrible. I cried pretty much all day on Saturday. I feel like my son is having to put up with another thing he shouldn't have to. I text people and call and they are supportive, but I feel getting frustrated with me. I get responses like "keep busy" or "find a hobby". I know their intentions...