Parents Whose children have been sexually abused Community Group

This group is for parents whose children have been sexually abused. We welcome both Mothers and Fathers. Here, we can offer support to one another. We can vent, cry and lift each other up. No condemning or criticizing allowed. We are here for support. We LOVE (((HUGS))) !

0 Online
0 Online
  • hopefulmama

Well it's over.

My damn phone will not let me post any comments or start a new comment so I have alot to tell. My husbands cousin came over yeaterday,she is starting to become a friend and knows a lot of family stuff.it turns out there is a lot of incest and sexual abuse in his family,mothers side,huh how about that? She believes my daughter and when we told her everything that my mother in law has done she was...
  • Here are the links to the resource lists so they are all in one place, and so just one topic needs to be bumped up for newcomers...Points to Consider: http://www.dailystrength.org/groups/parents-whose-children-have-been-sexually-abused/discussions/messages/16772624Books: http://www.dailystrength.org/groups/parents-whose-children-have-been-sexually-abused/discussions/messages/16772686Websites:...
  • sarahcs

Mothers desperation

hello all I am looking for support. There are days where I can't stay in my own head and today seems really difficult. About 4 months ago I caught my 5 year old son molesting his 3 year old brother. I can't even put into word what I felt in that moment. My 5 year old is my only child with my ex husband and he lives primarily with dad. I immediately contacted his father and asked where he could...
  • O.K. So if you read my other post about my daughter's therapist it will not come as a surprise when I tell you that she called and left us a message that basically accused us of being the ones who sent the pictures to talk about with our daughter, rather than it being her who chose to do so. So, yeah, we're finding a new therapist. But I need your help in terminology! My daughter wants her...
  • But I felt numb because she was already forced to grow up last year, when that horrible man stole her innocence. What would've normally been a sentimental time for me, was not too emotional at all. I have been depressed and cried enough since last year. Sick of feeling numb. The fact that these people (babysitter and her boyfriend) are continuing on with their lives, posting happy photos on...
  • Recently, my sons told me they had both been molested by a male family friend. They are 19 years old, and this took place when they were about 11-13. He was arrested this weekend, and currenly is in the county jail with a $5 million dollar bail. Yes, that is really $5 million! He has 12 felony charges against him. I just cannot believe someone I thought was a friend is charged with 12 felonies...
  • I need help Moms, I saw the kid who abused my daughter and his family yesterday. It was from afar I wanted so bad to go up and say something horrible to them.....is that normal. Today I went to get waxed, lady was asking me about my friend, I want to scream out....she's not my friend!! Her son is a pervert!! They have such a good reputation in the community for owning a Christian business....I...
  • PARENTS of survivor children need professional mental health care TOO because: 1.) You deserve a local, compassionate, objective listener who understands that disclosure is just the beginning of a very long journey for parents. You deserve to have a listener who is prepared to devote almost a whole hour every week just to hearing you out, and helping you to connect your thoughts, and helping you...
  • THIS is what my daughter heard during her therapy session this morning from HER therapist. She had asked me to print out pictures for her to bring to therapy. We had gone through all the pictures. She had picked out the ones she wanted to bring. Some of them were of locations where abuse happened. Some of them were of monster boy's family. Some of them were of our familys enjoying life. ...
  • Hangingon

Lots of emotions

One of my daughter's had a melt-down tonight. Her Dad called her very late, got interruped in his call and promised to call back (we are divorced). While she was waiting she just bawled. She told me she was thinking of her Grandpa (perp.#1), and my ex (her step dad & perp. #2). She said "I am afraid I will have a horrible year at school." I haven't seen her cry that hard in awhile. She was also...
  • I wanted to let you all know that life back together as a family under one roof has been so amazing! There is absolutely no wierdness at all among our children and everyone knows what part they play in helping to keep everyone safe at home. Our safety plan has become so normal that I don't even have to remind them (most of the time) what to do in daily life! My oldest son has been so humble...
  • hopefulmama

Info about our case

So my laptop is broken which means I have to use my phone and for some reason I can't reply or start a new post,only for this website.Facebook is fine,go figure.Anyway the police went to interview my nephew last week and my sister in law refused. They hired a lawyer.My mother in law is up to her old tricks,has basicaaly cut us off and is telling family members horrible things, I am coaching my...
  • Trauma changes the body and brain. Many of the somatic (bodily) complaints that follow trauma are related to the ongoing chemical brain bath of an inflammatory hormone called cortisol, which can become ever-present when someone is in a heightened state of emotional alert. A new treatment may revolutionize how doctors help alleviate the depression of trauma survivors, by treating inflammation...
  • So, one of my friends called me yesterday and shared that she expressed her concerns about the safety of the children's group with the leader of that group. She was concerned how the bad stuff ever had happened there in the first place to my children under his watch! She demanded to know how he planned on making things more safe for this next year as she was debatino whether her kids would be...
  • Hi lovely people!I was just pondering over how nice it is that CPS, detectives and a lot of lawyers do not work on the weekends! So for a couple days, we can just focus on being a family. I don't have to relay any important messages to anyone where if I say or do the wrong things it could destroy our family! I don't even have to THINK about what anyone else thinks about what I do in my home. ...