Parents Whose children have been sexually abused Community Group

This group is for parents whose children have been sexually abused. We welcome both Mothers and Fathers. Here, we can offer support to one another. We can vent, cry and lift each other up. No condemning or criticizing allowed. We are here for support. We LOVE (((HUGS))) !

0 Online
0 Online
  • Hi guys! It's been awhile since I was able to login as well. My previous screen name was rmbadger. I also was unable to login for a long time with no resolve from technical support.
  • Hi guys. I thought it was time for me to update on our reunification of our oldest son, the cancer patient, to the rest of our family.First of all, lately there is a feeling of normalacy like there never has been before. That being said, it took a LOT of hard work, therapy, prayer, fights, tears and safety plans, not to mention humble, repentant children and a whole year to have that happen! ...
  • My husband and I recently found out that his youngest (my stepson) whose 9years old, has been sexually abusing my 8 year old daughter. I say 8 because that's her biological age but developmentally she is more around 6. My stepson is currently with his mom this mom because she gets half the summer. We are in the process of moving his bedroom to turn his room into a nursery for our daughter on the...
  • First, a few days ago my daughter randomly said "(monster boy) tried to suicide me." I asked her what she said and she repeated it. I asked her if she knew what that word meant? No. So I explained that suicide is when you try to kill yourself. "Yeah, mom, (monster boy) tried to suicide me!" I explained that if someone else is doing the killing, you can use the word kill or the legal term is...
  • Hangingon

here I go again..

I was a member of this site as Momoftwins but since this website changed I haven't been able to log in with my email and password. I sent a message to get help with it but that's been a few months ago. So here I am - I started a new email and have a different log in name but at least I have access again!My daughters were molested by their grandfather when they were about 8 or 9. Long story short...
  • Hangingon

More to the story -

So my daughter just disclosed some more information on what happened between her and my husband (her step-father). His attorney and the county attorney are meeting tomorrow tosee if this will go to trial or if they can do a plea bargain. Is it too late to have this information added to the case? I plan to call the attorney anyway in the morning and let her know and askwhat steps need to be taken....
  • So last night my husband and daughter went to dinner with my inlaws (you guys remember the trouble we have had with my mother in law not being suppotive) They were recently in perps home state visiting while my sister in law had surgery,They were in florida for a week with them and then went back to their state for 2 weeks before coming home. Anyway I opted out of dinner because I just don't want...
  • 1 year ago today, we left to go on my oldest son's make-a-wish trip to Alaska! We felt like that was the start of our family rebuilding normality and bonds after such a long year and a half separated all over the place due to my son's battle with cancer. Either my oldest was in the potatoes getting treatment or for complications of such, or my husband was working than sleeping at the hospital...
  • DevastatedMother

Need help ASAP

In Dec. 2011 we found out that my then 12 year old step son had been molesting my boys, then 5 and 7. My 7 year old is autistic and was non verbal at that time. It was reported, charges were filed in regards to what happened to my 5 year old, because CPS said my 7 year old couldn't talk so no charges would be filed in his case. Counseling was ordered, and stepson had a year of non formal...
  • warriormomx5

Not just us!!!

So I know I shared with you that there might have been other victims unrelated to my family. Well when I was having the conversation with the detective about giving him the new disclosures he shared with me that there was a completely unrelated case open with CPS on this family. As horrible as it sounds that makes me so happy to know that we are not the only family that is continuing with the...
  • My now four year old was sexually abused by the babysitters husband. The justice system failed us and I'm stuck trying to deal with all of this. My daughter was in therapy for a while and is doing great. However, I can't seem to let go of the anger I have. She is about to start preschool and I have started to have anxiety over this. Afraid of her being around people that she doesn't know and so...
  • I have spent the last week looking for a psychiatrist for my daughter and there is just no one.We have accepted the fact that we need to pay out of pocket but some only see 14 and up,some do not call back, some have really bad reviews.I have calls out to 2 more, if those do not work out I am at a loss. I did reconnect with an old roommate(my first roommate back when I was on my own for the first...
  • Hi ladies! I'm not even sure how many of you actually still read this stuff but I know a lot of you have been reading my story and watching how it unfolds and I would like to give you a positive update.Where to begin... Well, I took my four-year-old to the doctor to have his anus inspected per the request of CPS verifying it's not a physical situation and as far as the doctor could see there was...
  • lisaz

I found out this year that my 22 year old daughter was molested for three years by a close family friend from ages 8-10. She was then raped at age 16 by a cousin. My world has been turned upside down and I don't really want to live in it anymore. She left college and won't leave my house. She is in therapy but it seems to be such a slow process. I don't know how all of this happened under my...
  • Hi, friends, old and new. I finally gave up trying to get password help from DS so I could reclaim my old identity, and instead just created a new email address and DS account. I've gone from Naive1 to Naive1.2 -- inventive, huh? It took all my imagination to come up with a new username for the new email account! In any case, if you were Naive1's friend before, then I would like to maintain our...