Parents Whose children have been sexually abused Community Group

This group is for parents whose children have been sexually abused. We welcome both Mothers and Fathers. Here, we can offer support to one another. We can vent, cry and lift each other up. No condemning or criticizing allowed. We are here for support. We LOVE (((HUGS))) !

0 Online
  • heartsadx3

One of those weeks

Just feeling sad this week mixed with anger at my mom and family.  Sad that I haven't seen or spoken to her in going on four years and anger when I think how hurt my kids have been through all of this.  Especially with them being so small.  Things that they said I can never forget.  Like my oldest and by far closet to them saying in his five year old voice and understanding at least I will...
  • MommaofFour

So ANGRY right now!!!!

So, we are smack dab in the middle of the case against my ex-boyfriend.  He assualted my 7 year old daughter and there was a non-familial witness.  I get a call from the states attorney's office that the defense is trying to subponea ALL of my text messages, facebook messages, call logs, text logs and basically anything else they can get their hands on!! I flat out refused.  That is MY...
  • warriormomx5

When the perp's invade your SAFE place...

Hi guys... So last Thursday I was browsing the internet looking for Monster families oldest daughter's information because she was getting married this past weekend and I was trying to figure out where the wedding was going to be because of the fact that I had run into her parents at a local gas station. Anyways I found one past picture that had her with someone that I recognized from my present....
  • whywillno1help

please help

my daughter started making statements of being forced to touch her father(my ex boyfriend) she was three when she made the first statement to me. saying she didn't like it when he tyouched her, but he did so she tickled his wee wee. I reported and took her to a dr. she said since she was 3 it could just be irritated from not wiping well but my daughter tyold her and showed her what he did. we did...
  • Naive1.2

If your child discloses while young...

...please begin learning all you can about drug abuse prevention. When your child is 23 at time of disclosure, having shortly before that disclosed that she has become addicted to opioids, almost overnight you realize you live in a war zone. You're standing in a single battlefield, but fighting two potentially unwinnable wars.My daughter took her first drink at age 8, during the year she was...
  • hopefulmama

Girls allowed in boy scouts?

A disaster waiting to happen.What are people thinking?They may as well put out a sign telling all the pedophiles to volunteer! People are so concerned with equal rights they are loosing their common sense.Do you really want your daughters going camping with a bunch of boys and a man?My daughters abuser (her male cousin) is a boy scout,in fact he is by now probably an eagle scout,he leads his...
  • Momma2thewildz

Please help before I do something very stupid

I am a mother to 3 boys. Two are with my husband and the oldest is from my husbands prior relationship. Our boys are 2, 4 and 10. My Stepson is the type of child who is a sneaky "screw you" type. He's so good at lying that it's scary and I honestly think I'm crazy and he's right about me not seeing something I literally just saw. He's made up huge lies such as telling the school we have no food...
  • 3girlssewing

Trouble with "triggers" maybe

HiI don't know if these are "triggers" ( not sure I know what the word means). I sat in on presentation about the place where they take children to do the forensic interview and physical exam, etc. My child went there last year after we reported the assualt. During the presentation I developed a horrible headache and I could almost feel my brain develop a "fog" or shut down. I became nervous,...
  • MommaofFour

Will I ever trust anyone again?

My ex-boyfriend was caught in the act.  I've been dealing with the aftermath for two months.  I often think about my future and I can't bring myself to even think about trusting anyone, especially a man, around my children again.  The man who touched my daughter was someone I knew for over 30 years, my friends knew him, my family knew him and we all trusted him.  I thought I knew this person...
  • Semjam

Pen pal/support person?

Is there anyone on this board who has had their daughter disclose sexual abuse by husband and is/has went thru the divorce or stayed or however it looked for you?Would you be interested on talking one on one to be a support?I just really feel I would benefit from talking with someone  who is/was in my situation, and I feel the other person would too.I'm so isolated right now, and I'm driving...
  • hopefulmama

School open house tonight,I cried when I got home

It was very nice,so let me explain.My daughter goes to an alternative school,for kids with emotional and behavioral problems.The classes are small,there are 6 kids in her class,which is good because they get the attention other schools can't give with 30+ students.Its very low key,the teachers are young,not burnt out ready to retire and don't care teachers,(hope I am not offending anyone).They...
  • helpme2017

Family turned their back on us

My son is 3, had just turned 3 a few weeks before. He couldn't make this up! Yet you support and believe this 28 year old who got a lawyer right away so he wouldn't have to talk? I am angry today. Angry at the perpetrator, my family who turn their back on us, angry at the justice system that failed us. I just needed to vent. Today is a rough day, finding out my family thru a party for my...
  • warriormomx5

THIS IS NOT NORMAL! perp's R local...

So according to Facebook monster family flew into Los Angeles less than a week ago. I knew their car had been parked on their old Street and had a suspicion they might come down to get their car but never thought that they were going to do anything but go back up to Los Angeles where their daughter was making marriage preparation. However I just had the lovely experience of looking over while in...
  • Semjam

So I got a place!

I came to terms with that's is going on. I have been crying for days. Up until now I just couldn't fully believe my husband had assaulted my daughter 6 years ago. He is an amazing man. Well this may be true, but 6 years ago he was in a bad place and was a shitty person, so why is it so hard to believe!Anyways after talking with my daughter and keeping that line of communication open, it has...
  • hopefulmama

I'm a lunch lady

Got a new job today,I had to leave my job at Sam's club in August because my daughter was a mess and I could not get the hours I needed to be home with her.I am now working for a company that does the breakfast and lunches for the 9 schools in the same  district my daughter's school is in.So that means I will be home with her,have the same days off as she has off and be off in the summer Perfect...