Fitness Goals Support Group

This community is dedicated to group support around achieving fitness goals, whatever they may be, through personal training, athletic activites, or other strenuous activity. Whether you are trying to get fit to treat a health problem, boost your mood, relieve stress, or tone your body, this group is a great place to meet other like-minded people who have similar goals.

1 Online
  • FitLizo.

FREE FITNESS COACHING AND MOTIVATION

Hello everyone! I am new to this group, but through quickly scrolling through it, I see a common theme : people are frustrated with working out, losing weight and maintianing health. I agree, it's not an easy task, but it shouldnt cause this musch frustration, depression and loneliness! You should not have to be alone on your fitness journey!! I have been involved with fitness my entire life...
  • deleted_user

Cellulite

Has anyone on here successfully gotten rid of it? I am at the point where I feel like giving up exercising and dieting because my ass is just not cooperating. It is SO frustrating! Has anyone tried liposuction? Has that worked?
  • BlackUnicorn

I´m Frustated girl.

Hi, im 22 y.o and im trying to lose weight scine i was 17y.o i need help, idk how to start :c and i really want a nice body this year T.T 
  • Chadd3rs

Weight loss/

No idea if this post is allowed or not so please dlete if it isn't, and i really do apologise.Hi!  I've decided to get fit, because why not...Would anyone like to join me in this 'journey' and to help each other with motivation?  I'm a 20yr old student at Univerity, 4'11, and 114lbs, if that sways you at all...I'm following (or at least I'm attenpting to...) a 1,200kcal Vegan diet and I workout...
  • BD941

Time for a Change

It's been far too long that I've put my health and well-being on the back-burner. I'm so incredibly uncomfortable in my own skin and feel like I legit have a fast food addiction. I'm binge eating, drinking way too much alcohol, and not really getting any exercise. I'm always exhausted, unmotivated, and overwhelmed. It seems lately all I want to do is watch TV, go to the bar, or eat to excess. The...
  • Ara

Back to working out!

Yo, everyone! New member here. I just got back to working out after 4 days of insomnia (due to a deep-seated fear / anxiety). I did Cassey Ho's (Blogilates) Total Body Slim Down video twice! I thought I can do another squats video but I already felt dizzy so I stopped. Anyway, I just feel proud of my effort! I want to get stronger like Cassey or Kayla. Hope to get tons of support and motivation...
  • onetoomany

Cellulite

I bet this has been asked a million times. I apologize.I am 45, I have never had kids, I am slender (5' 4", 126 lbs).I exercise regularly. I follow a vegan diet.AND I STILL have cellulite on my legs and butt and even on my upper arms!!!! What the hell???What am I doing wrong?Thanks!
  • SMR

Back for another round

Hello! I am new to the group and to online support groups. I used to be very athletic and fit when I was younger, but I got caught up in life and have gotten 'out of shape.' I have started exercise programs in recent the years, but I always end up distracted and quit. I know that my life is better when I exercise. I feel great; I have more energy, and I know exercise has many health benefits. As...
  • Montgomery55

Exercise is a dirty word for me!

I hate to exercise and always have. I am excellent couch potato.  I really haven't found one I like to do. I did water aerobics for a while but then stopped and have had a hard time getting back into it. Any suggestions as to what I could do that would be easier to start with? I am not much of an outdoors person. Thanks!
  • PandaMaster1997

Struggling

Hi, I'm new here. For the last year or so I've been struggling a lot with my weight, which has impacted on my health greatly (I'm only 20). I used to be really active, until my sister passed away in 2014. Since then I've been putting on a lot of weight, barely go out unless I need to, and secluded myself from basically everyone all whilst smoking about 20 a day. I've been trying to quit smoking...
  • Shelbyshelby

How Do I Make this a Lifestyle?

I have really struggled with weight loss, and being happy with the way I look. I have been at an amazing weight before and that took me 6 months to get to.. now its been 3 years, I over eat, I binge drink, and I cannot figure out how to make a routine. I know how but why can't I gain any self-control when its healthy for me and those around me! 
  • LonelyGirl32

Confident But Exhausted

Heyo,So I've been working out for two weeks now with camp gladiator team and the workouts are amazing, I feel great, and the sleep is even better. But I'm running into a dilemma of sorts and that is that my husband works late and we don't see each other all day so by the time he gets home, in struggling to stay awake and hang out with him for an hour or so. It's making it really difficult to get...
  • Cora_Belle

Starting fresh

I'm starting fresh again.  After a 50+ lb weight loss 2-3 years ago (from 232 to 174lbs), I find myself back to my bad habits and gained back about 30lbs.  I have reasons (excuses?) for the weigth re-gain.  I was recovering from knee surgery and then I took a 25-30hr/week part time job (on top of my full time), resulting in very little time for exercise and lots of "eating junk on the run"...
  • justdoit

New here, what better time than now

i recently had to read a book called the 7 Habits of Highly Successful People (or something to that extent- I know, bad that I can't remember the title) but the one thing I can't forget is the message of the book. Throughout the book there were questions to answer about your personal life and what it is that is blocking you from reaching your goals. After much thought and a LOT (167) workbook...
  • Maryw

Overweight student

My name is Mary. I have been overweight since puberty. Yesterday an amazing thing happened. I did day one of the couch to 5k program. I am currently 365lbs. It is so shameful for me to admit this publicly but I was so proud of myself that I completed day one. It asked me to jog for 60 seconds then walk for 90 seconds for thirty minutes. I'm sure most of you would think it was quite easy but I...