Female Sexual Issues Support Group

Sexual dysfunction or sexual malfunction is difficulty during any stage of the sexual act (which includes desire, arousal, orgasm, and resolution) that prevents the individual or couple from enjoying sexual activity. Sexual dysfunction disorders are generally classified into four categories: sexual desire disorders, sexual arousal disorders, orgasm disorders, and sexual pain disorders. Sexual desire disorders or decreased libido can be caused by a decrease in normal estrogen (in women) or testosterone (in both men and women) production. Other causes may be aging, fatigue, pregnancy, medications (such as the SSRIs) or psychiatric conditions, such as depression and anxiety. Sexual arousal disorders were previously known as frigidity in women...

0 Online
  • kittycat72d

having trouble reaching orgasm

I am having trouble reaching orgasm. I am also on an antidepressant and have switched to cymbalta like 4 months ago but have had this problem since before that though. I have the desire and am very aroused but when it comes time to get close to orgasm I just cant do it. I have tried everything I can think of. I have looked up some things to try also and that did not even work either. I am kind...
  • Unpenetrable_Virgin

He was not able to penetrate...

Hi,I'm 19 and a virgin (well not really anymore i guess), last night i had a meet up with a guy I've been talking to for a while. So one thing led to another. Now the problem though is whilst we were messing around, he was able to insert two fingers with no problem at all although there was a bit of pain but i figured that's just because it's my first time and there was blood as well. I was...
  • throughthickandthin

no sex for me...

So my boyfriend is in jail for 10-16 months maybe more maybe less.... I am not the type to have an open relationship and I love him so I would never ever ever cheat on him!!! What can I do to satisy myself? Not having sex sucks especially since im in my late 20's I feel like I'm just barely finding my sexdrive. You can only masterbate so much.... it gets boring! I feel like I can get myself off...
  • Wiccafaith923

I want to kill my sex drive

I'm a 35 year old woman who has lived through hell. Physical and mental abuse as a child as well as severe mental physical and sexual abuse from my late husband. I am now in a n almost perfect relationship with the love of my life. He's kind, affectionate, open, caring, thoughtful, generous, open, and so so very sexy. The problem is (and it's been this way for him his entire life) that even...
  • sickmachine

sexual dysfunction in a relationship

I've had a chronic pain condition in my bladder for several years now (IC) and it makes intercourse incredibly painful. Having sex is next to impossible because of the pain, and as a young woman (22 years old) I've been struggling with sex/having a fulfilling relationship without sex for years. When I first started experiencing my pain I was 17 years old and was in a relationship with a man who...
  • Cakeasaurus

Called a Whore

I don't know if this is the right group for this but it makes the most sense to me. I was called a whore today because I've slept with 18 people. I'm 28. I don't regret any part of my sexual history (well, except being raped, but that wasn't my fault). Do you ever get called a whore or a slut? Does it bother you? They also said I wasn't a real feminist because of all the people I've slept with....
  • brianna526

Idk what is wrong with me ...

So i have been with my current partner amost 3 years and im 29 years old and our sex life is gone ... we have 4 kids 3 of hers from a previous marriage and one that we are fostering together...i just cant relax long enough to think about sex ... i mean i was extremely sexually active before her , 3 sums , men ,women didnt matter ... ive tried poly life and everything ... and now that i found my...
  • MrzLewis44

hiiii

new here. how is everyone doing? im sam and i have issues with sex. i just dont care for it . and its not all that thrilling for me. i could go without it. my husband tho....not the same way
  • Animalfarm82

Just lost

this may be long but please read because I think I may be doomed in all relationships due to sex. 14 years ago I had Sec. For the first time. No regrets at all and of course it physically hurt me. I thought it was normal so I continued without saying anything hoping that sometime it wouldn't hurt. A year went by and it was hurting all the time and so I came up with every excuse not to have it. I...
  • onelasthope

Hard day

Hi everyone, I am a 22 year old female, pretty active and healthy all the same. The worst thing for me to ever talk about is my sex problem. I have no feeling, except pressure, during sex. You may be thinking, Try different positions! We have. Use toys. My vibrator only works on me a couple times a week, too much stimulation. Try to relax?? Yeah, tried. Well are you even attracted to your...
  • feehanfan

Partner goes soft because im not tight enough

Hi, I'm new here ...this is a tough topic for me and very embarassing but I am wondering if others out there have gone through this ....I am 30 yrs old ...I am a mom of 2 with another on the way ....I have only slept with 4 people in my life but after the birth of my daughter my oldest who is 11 i have never been able to get my tightness back no matter how many kegals I do....with my exes who...
  • Lady-did

What works for you

My partner is 30. She lost her virginity to a sexual assult in college and never dealt with it. I also have a history of assult. Shes never had a sex drive and identifys as "Gray-sexual" which is similar to Asexual. I have a hyper-active sex drive. Is there anything you've found that could naturally increase a woman's sex drive? I really need help with this.
  • deleted_user

Desquamative Inflammatory Vaginitis

Does anyone else here have this? I was diagnosed with this a week or two ago and I was so happy to finally have an answer after so many years of doctors and dealing with the symptoms. My most prominent symptom being extremely heavy discharge. Really embarrassing =/ I've also been dealing with painful sex, pain with tampons, and random little pains that I didn't know were related until two weeks...
  • SadEyes1979

Invisible Sex Drive

I am 35 years old. I have been with my now husband for 16 years married 6. I have a 20 month old daughter. I feel like I have had NO sex drive 95% of time for at least a decade. I am at the point where I literally could care less if I have sex or not. I work pt night so I can raise my lil girl during the day. I would rather come home, take care of her and when shes in bed watch tv and that is it....
  • FlowerGirl

Too many issues to count...

I'll try to make this brief.  Strict conservative upbringing in a home where any type of sexual/physical activity was rebuked or belittled.  Slut-shaming and talking behind one's back was the norm.  Body image problems for most of my life, even now, and bullying in preteen/teen years contributed to low self-esteem.  Virgin until marriage.  Absolutely no interest in sex, even now, almost a...