Anxiety Support Group

Anxiety is a physical condition marked by intense and persistent feelings of distress, fear, angst or dread. General anxiety caused by routine day-to-day stresses usually passes quickly and is experienced by almost everyone at one time or another. However, such feelings that linger over time and are very difficult to cope with, and which lack a clear cause, may indicate an anxiety disorder.

5 Online
5 Online
  • AnxietyFreak40

Anxiety funny

It's ok, I'm medicated and caffeinated.
  • kenznoel

Positivity!

Hello, everyone. At the beginning of this year I started experiencing major anxiety and panic attacks. It completely came out of nowhere. I just woke up one day feeling not myself, nervous, sweaty, short of breath and sick to my stomach. I had no idea what was happening to my body or my mind. It felt like I was going crazy and that I was having a heart attack. This happened for about a week. I...
  • ray2500

YATCH PARTY

I AM INVITED TOA PARTY ON BOAT IN LOS ANGEELS EVEN THOUGH IT WILL SAIL FOR FEW HOURS BUT I AM JUST ANTSY ABOUT IT ANY SUGGESTIONS THANK YOU RAY LOS ANGELES
  • willwinthis

Heading out

Well, tomorrow I go to California for 5 days to help my daughter move. Got my Ambien and Xanex packed, so I know I can do it, but still pretty nervous. Will be out of touch for a few days. Wish me luck.
  • These are the things I have anxiety about... - going to bed alone, being alone- yet i find when i am alone, am i full. right now there is no one in my life. I go on dates.. yet i feel very alone on the dates. I was going on a date last night. I felt very alone walking up to the date. I almost felt better if i were alone that night then i would have my presence.. and not have anxiety about having...
  • Hurting

A year now

About 5-7 months ago my husband moved out to see if we could work thru issues we had and not argue in front of kids. I was depressed, going through health issues, I lied a lot and couldn't accept bad stuff in my past, toxic family (a whole briefcase of crazy that was literally making me sick)...I started having panic attacks in the car while driving, so I would roll my window down get fresh air...
  • Liza06

Panicky

About 3 years ago I got my first panic attack. It came out of nowhere. Doctor says to me what triggered it n I look at her with a stupid look on my face n say Idk. I remember going to bed and waking up in a panic but the worst kind. I thought I was going to die. Ambulance came and everything. I thought I was having an asthma attack. Nope. 1st panic attack and not the last. Im now on Valium 5mg 4...
  • YoSavvyGirl

I'm a hot mess.

It all started my senior year of high school when my parents decided to divorce. The stress I was under was unbelievable. I don't even know how I graduated. It wasn't just a "We didn't get along" divorce, it was a "She cheated on me and your youngest sister isn't my kid" kind of divorce... So it was one of the worst kinds of divorce imaginable. Shortly after I graduated I moved straight out of my...
  • LJorja

Support system

Well, I finally got the chance to register my dog as an emotional support animal. I have to wait for his vest & ID card, but soon my going out will be easier knowing he's by my side. It was an expense that we really couldn't afford right now, but hubby said to go for it- as long as it will help- than what will it hurt. I have a psych apt on Monday, so once I get in to my issues, I am sure that...
  • I've struggled with anxiety my entire life, but it got worse when I went through my divorce. Not only do I have the anxiety, but now I struggle with depression too. I have good days and bad days, just like everyone else, but lately I've been so depressed that I've been thinking about suicide. I don't really have a plan, but sometimes I'm so low that I just want it to all be over so I don't hurt...
  • Reed31

Need advice.

Hello All, I've largely treated a lot of my anxiety with folate (B6) which has been great. That being said, my BODY will still have an anxiety reaction but I don't feel panicky in my head. So I'm not feeling scared, but my heart races, my BP goes up, etc. I want to do more stuff but still feel held back with this body reaction. Plus I'm not sure how good it is to push myself to do things I"m...
  • pixie714

Am I losing it?!?

Hello, I have never been this public about my anxiety before.... I find it to be embaressing. It all started about a year and a half ago out of nowehre.... I wish I could have my old life back... I start everyday dreading that I'm going to feel panicked or anxioius at some point of the day. I had my frist panic attack while driving, so I find myself always getting nervous about long drives and...
  • Anonymous81

Anxiety

I have socialized anxiety disorder. Not real what exactly that means or how common it is. I just know since I have been diagnosed a lot more things made sense. I am also claustrophobic. I am afraid if heights, bugs, fish. There is so much I am afraid of as an adult that used to fine to me as a child. I try and remember something that could have happened for me to change this but I can't seem...
  • I have been on a vegan diet for most of this year and this is the worst year of my MS. I was just wondering if anyone else is on a vegan diet and how it affects them? Thanks for any help in this area. I am about ready to start eating chicken again, even though humanely I am really against eating meat and like my new diet but I am wondering if I am shooting myself in the foot literally.
  • JCPX23

Anxiety

Hello, I'm new here and this is my first post. I was told about this website after using the crisis text line. I'm hoping to be able to articulate how I'm feeling and get some support, guidance, and feedback from others who have experienced something similar.I just started a new position in a new town. The job itself pays wonderfully, and my partner and love of my life relocated with me and is...