Anxiety Support Group

Anxiety is a physical condition marked by intense and persistent feelings of distress, fear, angst or dread. General anxiety caused by routine day-to-day stresses usually passes quickly and is experienced by almost everyone at one time or another. However, such feelings that linger over time and are very difficult to cope with, and which lack a clear cause, may indicate an anxiety disorder.

11 Online
  • Laya

Just joined

I am new to this group I hope it is ok that I joined. I have a lot of anxiety because I have been binge eating for the last five months and my parents do not know about this. I get really stressed, somethings I have a hard time sleeping. The little things get to me. I fall asleep in some of my college classes and I am not always happy when I am at work. I am trying to stay calm but I am not sure...
  • LittleSadie

Tuesday Check-in

How is everyone doing today?I'm doing well, hope everyone is doing as well as yesterday...
  • WNB125

I really need advise please

Ok so my cousin who is 15 years old has ALWAYS been sneaky and gets into trouble. She snapchated me and told me that she gave a boy at her school oral sex. Well the thing that is giving me anxiety and making me want to have a panic attack is idk what to do. I have evidence that she sent me these messages on snapchat and have proof that it really is her saying these things but if i tell she wont...
  • mirandac

Valerian root

i suffer from anxiety, depression, stress and stillgrieving. i do not want to go the med route.I just started valerian root and it seems pretty good.It states take 4 capsules i hr before bed they are 530mg each. I have only been taking 2. What your opinionon that?i have st john wort 450 mg extended release tooshould i try that again with it too. It made me edgylast time. I started having...
  • Pixie51

Anxiety is out of control

I'm new here looking for advice and friends . My anxiety , depression and worry are at the worst they have been . My 29 year old son has a life of one chaotic situation after another . He went to my mom with all of it and she babied him and pulled him out of everything financially .Ilost mom a year a go and so did he . Before, I tried to make him deal with life . It was easier to go to...
  • Moondreamer1988

My anxiety in flashes..

Hi all, I have suffered from anxiety for a very long time. I'm hoping to reach out and see if anyone has experienced the kind of anxiety I do. When I was younger, and it first began, I got the general sweats, shaking/tingling hands (and feet, strangely), chest pounding, feel of suffocation, and night terrors. Sometimes it would happen for weeks straight. As I got older, I learned how to calm...
  • jan4jam

Hi new group

HI I am Jan I just opened a new group here called mental health support community it has a wealth of charts to chart your mood etc no pressure hope to see you there LOL jan
  • QueenB29

I recently had a baby 3 months ago. I am a first mom, and before having my baby, I have always worked and held down jobs to provide for myself or my family. Well, this time around I am no longer working so I can spend more time with baby. I prefer that, as I believe a baby needs to bond with mommy the most during these stages. I just tend to get a bit of anxiety when I think of only one income...
  • ShaeMW

Trapped in the same four walls

Hello, I recently just joined this site since reading an article recommending an online support group. I'm 17 and female, I've struggled with anxiety for as long as I can remember but recently it has got a lot more severe. Since I'm almost 18 I should be working by now or be in education but my anxiety has gotten to the point where I can't leave the house for more than an hour without panicking...
  • LittleSadie

Monday Check-in

How is everyone doing today?My anxiety feels very under control today, so I feel good about that...
  • Raiyan

I scream in my sleep

Hi,I am facing some new problems. Few months back at night I suddenly woke up and I saw someone asking me are you alright? He seemed a known face to me but I couldn't reach any decisioin about his identity. And I felt like I am going crazy and I screamed. It happened in just a few seconds. After that I recognizd him. He was my brother. He woke up due to my sleep talking. And he was just checking...
  • lonelystar26

I am a 18 and a first year college student, my boyfriend is a senior in high school. He called me last week in the morning and asked me very sweetly if I would go to homecoming with him. I said no without hesitation. He said, "Oh, that's fine." However, I knew it wasn't. I just can't go to back to my old high scchool, especially homecoming. One of my best moments from high school were during...
  • Meggil44

Night time.

Hello everyone this is my first time trying to do this so I'm not sure if I'll be doing this alright. I suffer from anxiety and have notice it getting worse. I have been thinking a lot about death and how much it scares me and if this life really means much if itll end someday. My fear has gotten worse since my Dad has been ill and is progressively getting worse. I just feel lost. I'm so scared...
  • LittleSadie

Sunday Check-in

How is everyone doing today? My anxiety is much more controlled than yesterday. Just being lazy and watching football, not much to be anxious about today, I that's good. ( :
  • but this time around im pregnant. I have had these episodes before where it just took over my life and then went on Zoloft. But i got off zoloft in January to get pregnant. I got pregnant and I am now 6 months. My anxiety is back full force. I can't do anything, it is so debillitating. This episode started back up Tuesday. I went to doctor on Friday to get back on Zoloft so I just started it...