Anxiety Support Group

Anxiety is a physical condition marked by intense and persistent feelings of distress, fear, angst or dread. General anxiety caused by routine day-to-day stresses usually passes quickly and is experienced by almost everyone at one time or another. However, such feelings that linger over time and are very difficult to cope with, and which lack a clear cause, may indicate an anxiety disorder.

5 Online
  • Ejf1986

Getting the right anti anxiety medication.

I'm not on any, but I should be. I was wondering which one works for you people here. Is it trial and error process?
  • chichi1995

Adult separation anxiety

I need help. I love my boyfriend so much and I know he lives me too but Every time he leaves my side for more than 20 hours I get really sad and I don’t like to get like this. It’s like when he leaves I’m just so bland without him and I want to cry a lot of times too, I lose sleep thinking about what he’s doing when he’s not around me. I just hate not being with him but sometimes he had...
  • ArmoredTeddyBear4845

No answers and no hope for peace

I have been the only person my family has for help for years. They make so many horrible choices that put them in terrible situations that make them suffer and I suffer with them. Right now my little sister has gotten herself in a horrible situations and I feel so help and it is causing me so much turmoil I feel sick. I get a phone call every couple weeks with her crying and scared and needing me...
  • karaaaa.03

Just Joined

hi, i’m kara. i just joined tonight and i usually have multiple panic attacks and anxiety attacks because of something or because i’ve been thinking, but lately they’ve been appearing for no reason. i’ve never done one of these things, and i don’t usually talk to anyone close to me about these things. i’m 14 and i’m a female freshman in high school. 
  • FeelingLikeShit

trust issues suck

so i just told my therapist something that ive never told anyone before and she said she wouldnt tell anyone but im scared that she will tell someone even tho she promised me she wouldn't and idk what to do im freaking out and i dont see her for two weeks but she could tell someone before then idk what to do aaaaaahhhhhhgggggg i hate this this is why i dont open up to people
  • Markus_Loves_Her

Just An Introduction.

Hey Everyone, I'm Markus. Just Joined Tonight. 
  • lucillegem

when you get busy feeling sad

I was sad for 2 weeks after my godmothers death. And after my ultrasound monday, I just got kicked in the stomach with bad news that I may have to have surgery. its a chaos, that makes me feel tired. and Im trying not to over think it so i wont be so overwhelemd but its there in the back of my mind. And since last night been having pain, just aches on my right side...things just pile up at the...
  • Jersey_of_Oz

I rolled a jeep today...

I rolled our family car over today... and I broke my pride. First ket me say that I am very luck. I had my seatbelt on, and it did everything it was suposed to. I was hanging from the seat, but I waslked away with just a few bumps and bruises so I know I am very lucky. That does not make me feel any worse about destroying a family car. Here is what happened. My daughter was sick today and...
  • zindagi

Anxiety in 5 year old

I just wanted to ask if there is a separate group or if there have been any posts regarding children with axiety.  My 5 year old is dealing with moderate case of anxiety.  Anywhere from getting up in the morning to changing clothes to brusing teeth to going to school is a huge ordeal every single day.  He cries and throws tantrums almost 9 of the 12 waking hours in a day.Any support or help is...
  • Diane22

Deplin for folate

Does anyone take deplin for a folate deficiency?  If so does it help you feel any better?  
  • Kj975

I panic when my child is sick

Am on this group to seek some inputs on dealing with extreme anxiety when my kid 6yrs.. gets sick. I lose sleep, appetite and at times feels like throwing up. I know that I am worrying too much.. however am yet to find a solution.
  • oversensitive

lost friendships

i really don’t know what’s wrong with me. no matter what i do i loose friends. anxiety tells me i’ve done something wrong, that i’be messed. rationally i can’t think of anything i’ve done wrong. i sometimes wonder if i’m too much to deal with i can’t think of any other reason why i loose everything and everyone i care about. 
  • beilkat0

Clingy

My anxiety is clingy. It never leaves my side, not even for a moment!! It’s stuck to me like glue and right now it’s really killing me. I was doing so good before. And hen about two months ago it slowly started to ceeep back into my life. I started having these episodes where it would come out of no where, triggered by the smallest thing and I would started to cry, try to hold it in, I could...
  • FeelingLikeShit

Sunday Night Struggles

i go through this every sunday. i debate going to school and facing people or faking being sick. i dont know what to do. people at school judge me. i get made fun of for having only one parent. idk what to do. i need an education but i dont want to have to face people who bully and judge me. any suggestions? im sick of doing this every sunday :(
  • djchurn

About to go in tomorrow, need encourAGEMENT.

I may go in tomorrow, I can't wait till 11/20Have an appointment with a neurologist, psychologist and others to help at a local hospital. I did experience suicidal thoughts and they have subsided somewhat. I decided to get off gabapentin cold turkey and while I feel more coherent that I have felt in a while my insomnia is getting worse and I feel dizzy and need to use a cane or fall over when I...