Anxiety Support Group

Anxiety is a physical condition marked by intense and persistent feelings of distress, fear, angst or dread. General anxiety caused by routine day-to-day stresses usually passes quickly and is experienced by almost everyone at one time or another. However, such feelings that linger over time and are very difficult to cope with, and which lack a clear cause, may indicate an anxiety disorder.

3 Online
  • freshman119

Starting over... again

Before typing this post, I realize that it may end up being lengthy so thank you to anyone that takes the time out of their day to listen, it is much appreciated. I am a college freshman in my second semester. I just got back last Friday after an extremely long winter break (almost 6 weeks!) and it nearly feels like I'm back for the first time again. Everything is crashing down around me. I once...
  • FirstTracks84

Wedding Crush

I have anxiety and I’m an alcoholic.  I’m 32 and trying to deal with both.  I’ve had anxiety most of my life and have mostly dealt with it through exercise, eating healthy, chiropractic, and meditation, however some times I’m not mentally strong enough to pull it all off.  I've got a 15 pill perscription to Ativan for flying per year but honestly I use that the majority of the time...
  • Erica1982

Heart Palpitations

Let's talk about heart palpitations..Do you get them? If so, how often do you get them? Do you only get them when you're anxious, or do you notice them even if you're somewhat relaxed? 
  • briiiii5

HELP !

Hello , my name is Bri and I'm 17 years old. Last week , I was painting in class. A couple of seconds into painting I got light headed , dizzy , my heart started racing and I lost a bit of concentration. I had a flash back to a couple of months ago and I had the same exact thing happen when I got high with some friends. It was the exact same feeling. But I ended up going to the hospital and found...
  • sparrott08

Looking for advice

I'm extremely anxious to a very unhealthy point. Has anyone ever heard of loosing close to 10 pounds in 2 weeks from being so stressed? Waiting on medical tests, driving me crazy constantly searching symptoms. Anybody??
  • rskb3

What is my deal?

I just returned from a big trip, I flew across the U.S., which is a huge deal for me because I usually get anxious just driving a few hours away from home. I didn't feel perfect the whole trip, but I made it through. I have been home about a week and now for the past few days I have not felt well and am feeling more anxious and having bad, racing thoughts. I always have a tendancy every time I...
  • Lmecklen81

Cant do it!

I don't know what to do.  I really like this guy I'm seeing but I can't go on a date with him. Just thinking about it gives me horrible anxiety. I have suffered from social anxiety for the past 10 years along with dry heaving when I'm anxious. I know I will embarrass myself. I just don't know what to do anymore. 
  • Duffy123

Restlessness

Hi everyone. I am new to this group. I am suffering from constant worrying and restlessness for a few years. It all started from a health scare few years ago. I always feel i have an undiagnosed disease and i keep worrying which causes panic and stress. Can anyone help me with suggestions to overcome this?
  • MajestFlores

Whats wrong with me?

I dont know whats wrong with me, im always forcing myself to pushinish myself when i do something wrong, I force myself to eat less and im no longer doing the things i used to like. When Im around friends i always feel like they dont like me and they hate me, my parents are always judeing me and my sisters are bullies to me. Is there something wrong with me? 
  • JC1221

Tension

Does anybody else suffer from muscle tension?  My shoulders, neck, back, arms, face hurt. So tense. I feel my face flush. My ear starts ringing. Am I the only one? 
  • marya

I need some help

I hate my job so much I become anxiets every day when it is time for me to go to work I haven't been in 3 days and then when I don't go to work I am so afraid of loosing my job. I work as a custormer respersentive . people can be really mean over the phone but I have leaned to live with them. Now my employer metrics that I must meet are just pushing in on me. I use to be fairly a nice looking...
  • BrookeT

it's helped me, maybe it will help you.

If you suffer from GAD AND PAD like myself, I STRONGLY suggest this blog called 'the worry games'helps me so so so so much and it's so relatable. hope you all have a great day!! 
  • tishtash23

Health anxiety

I feel like I'm going nuts!And I don't even really need anyone to reassure me as I know that's part of the problem.Just over a year ago I went to the doctor with issues with my period.Found out I had chlamydia and panicked!I got the medication to clear it and went through the uncomfortable conversation of telling my other half too so he had to get medication to clear it too.Weve been together for...
  • masseffectN7

Uni exams help

Hello next week (tues and weds) I have exams at uni, the problem is this is the area where everything goes wrong for me I get my own room and extra time due to my depression/anxiety but I still can't seem to get it together I sit in the room and I'm blank I can't think about anything I've done or revised well tried to anyways. All I can think about is that I will fail so what's the point can...
  • chrisg

Anxiety is back

I've been on 100mg of zoloftfor about 10yrs and I recently had pretty severe back injury and the pain meds I was prescribed (tramadol and muscle relaxers) have left me with having aniexty attacks again, what should I do? I've discontinued taking the pain meds. Any info would be appreciated.