Anxiety Support Group

Anxiety is a physical condition marked by intense and persistent feelings of distress, fear, angst or dread. General anxiety caused by routine day-to-day stresses usually passes quickly and is experienced by almost everyone at one time or another. However, such feelings that linger over time and are very difficult to cope with, and which lack a clear cause, may indicate an anxiety disorder.

5 Online
5 Online
  • LittleSadie

Saturday Check-in

How is everyone's day going?I have low anxiety today, probably just because I'm so tired! Sleeping on and off a lot today.
  • Restokley

Slow

This site has great function and layout; but extremely slow and boring.
  • I have been having bad anxiety this morning. I feel like it is starting to pass. I have noticed that at the tail end of it I usually get a bad headache. does this happen to anyone else?
  • salvatop

Horizant

My doctor just switched me from Neurontin to Horizant. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with it?? I found out there is no generic and my copay is $200.00!!
  • Restokley

Anxiety & Depression Today sept 24th

I had a pretty good day yesterday, I felt very good while i was painting a long area of a long building; the back of the apratment complex that I live in. That was finished except for some touch up today But the thing is I felt horrible the whole time I was touching up, thank god it was only an hour. Why does this illness of anxiety and depression come aand go like that? I did read online that...
  • Restokley

Anxiety and Depression comes and goes

My anxiety and depression has a tendency to come and go. I will feel pretty good for say 3 days...then it's back to feeling depressed and worried about evrything. Any suggestion? I take lexapro 20 mg and I recently found out that adding seroquel 25mg would help the lexapro wotk much better. Any suggestion; for I'm going to see my doctor monday to see if she will prescribe the seroquel.
  • Angel-Fly

Living In Hell

Hi my name is Kathy, anxiety out of this world this morning. I have been married over 42 years. (I was married young) When not with my husband, and raising my mood back up, my mind has me a lot younger. As for my body, I must be 100 years old. I married my mother. Not funny. I was 6 years old when I started wondering if my moother loved me. Over the Bipolar 2, PTSD, Anxiety, O.C.D. S.A.D. A.D.D....
  • I'm new to the group. I was diagnosed with GAD about 3 months ago after being physically sick for weeks (I'm rarely sick). I'm learning how to manage the symptoms better, but I'm new to this, so I still have a lot of learning to do. I'm concerned about an upcoming trip where I'll be driving the majority of a 20+ hour route. We're moving home, and we'll have our kitties with us, so we're...
  • Minidogs2

sweet tooth

Note to self: Go ahead and eat dessert first. Your taste buds will thank you, and life is short.
  • LittleSadie

Friday Check-in

How's everyone doing today? Had a bout of heart pounding last night for a couple hours but it passed as the night went on. Having a decent day so far.
  • deleted_user

voice problems

I'm not sure if it's allergies combined with smoking (I just quit 2 days ago) or if it's my nerves, but my voice sounds like it's breaking when I talk. It all started when I got sooo stressed out last week and was smoking a lot. That is why I quit two days ago, hoping my voice would come back. It is coming back a little but still not where it should be. I've bought benadryl, cough drops, and...
  • AnxietyFreak40

inspiration

Hey everyone, this was my inspiration this afternoon so I thought I would share ithttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9RSV3WDN7YIf the link does not work, Just google Sugarland: Stand back up
  • sumotherguy

Bad dreams

So my anxiety has been pretty bad this month. Amd my sleep is kinda messed up too. Been trying to find a sleep aid that will help me sleep and not stay up all night. Usually we go to bed around 1:30-2 am. Late I know. The sleep aid helps me fall asleep but then I'm usually wide awake like 5 hours later. Up for an hour or two then back to sleep for a bit. Its during that second round of sleep that...
  • Julia1953

One day at a time

After being relatively free of anxiety issues for roughly 9 years, it suddenly came back in May when I had a health scare, over-reacted to it, and caused myself to plummet into the abyss again. I've slowly been digging myself out ever since, and have made a lot of progress, but I am not anxiety free, I still have scary moments.I'm facing bladeless cataract removal surgery on both eyes, probably...
  • Just.Pete

New Here Just.Pete

I've never expressed myself to anyone and now I am trying to do things a little different. I have been dealing with anxiety all my life. A few months ago my girlfriend went to the Peace Corps for 2 1/2 years and lately I have been really down and out. We have been together for close to three years almost daily. We lived together for 2 years. Now that she is gone I have been thinking she has been...