Pregnancy Support Group

Welcome to the waiting room for anticipating moms and dads. Whether you're expecting your first or a new little brother or sister, meet other parents in this community who are also looking forward to a new addition to the family.

0 Online
  • getupngo27

1st time pregnant and terrified

Hello all. I'm 40 and single and just found out I'm about 5wks pregnant. The "baby daddy" is in the picture, but we're just friends at this point.  We broke up before I missed my cycle.  He was there when I took the hpt and it came up positive.  We were elated, but now I'm getting really scared.  I know I can do this on my own, but I don't want to.  I get so emotional when I see couples...
  • Babylady

I would love your insight!

Hi mamas/mamas to be! I'm a mom/baby RN and currently working on creating a website that educates women on pregnancy, childbirth, newborn care, and provides postpartum support. My goal is to help reduce anxiety and depression surrounding childbirth. I'd LOVE if you'd take this SHORT survey to help me better address the topics that need to be covered. You guys are the sweetest!...
  • JEDRO

Concerned about my wife and possible PPD

Hello all, I am new here and seeking some impartial advice/feedback for my wife.We have two kids (Irish twins), the second was born last month. We have hit the most serious rough patch in our relationship. Yesterday, she just told me that she hated me out of the blue, without any warning signs in our relationship. In fact, we have been working on us to improve our relationship since getting...
  • Tasha-02

Pregnancy or PMS?

I had my period 2 weeks ago and now feeling strange symptoms such as nausea, cramping, breasts tingling, sleeping alot and constant weeing ... I don't know if I'm pregnant or could it be something else.... 
  • orangejuice

7 Weeks today :-)

Hi All! This is my second and so far seems less dramatic. The Boob fairy has graced me multipule times. I've almost given up on Bras. My stomach doesn't like being too empty, but no yacking. It's tough not to be public about it yet, last time I waited till 15 weeks. I feel really lucky :-)
  • JustSingle

Maybe Pregnant?

I really wasn't sure where else to go... And I just needed to tell someone what was going on. I think I am pregnant with one of my best friend's guy.. We haven't even talked since we had sec and he pretty much unfriended me on everything.I'm 5 days late and my boobs are getting bigger and hurt all the time. I'm always tired. I've been to scared to take a pregnancy test... I keep playing out how...
  • froggylegs809

Grief & Early pregnancy

Hi All,I'm starting to feel like I need more people to understand what I'm going through and need to know that I'm not alone. I was extremely bonded to my dog, who passed from Cancer about a week before I found out I was pregnant. I'm 7 weeks now. I lost my mom to Cancer when I was 21 (I'm 34 now) and am feeling left without the support of my Mom and my dog. I feel like something is wrong with me...
  • newmommy2u

Is this normal ?

Is my bump too big for 10 weeks?
  • swizzzzy

We can do it! Lol

Your not alone! I'm pregnant 6 weeks idk what your exactly feeling or going through but I just wanted to say you all are not alone. My guy and I just became official but he has 4 other kids one paralyzed so basically I will be doing almost all things by myself. I'm here if you want to chat I need the support too!
  • Qtrhorseluver86

First time & scared!

Hi everyone,I'm new to this support group page so I hope I'm doing this correctly :)I'm 30yrs old & about 7 weeks pregnant and I worry about everything. I worried about dying even before I got pregnant. Going thru all that made my faith so much stronger and I think I'd be even MORE scared if I didn't have faith. Even with my faith I still worry about dying while giving birth. I live only about 20...
  • mommy41015

29 weeks & depressed

hey everyone, I'm hannah. I'm 20 years old and I have a 2 year old little boy named Aiden and I'm currently 29 weeks pregnant with his sister Aubree. Im not sure if anyone cares to listen, but I just need somewhere to put my thought & see if I'm not alone. I was 18 when I got pregnant with Aiden, had him when I was 19. I got pregnant October of 2016 for the second time and it's been completely...
  • swizzzzy

Happy and wow um yeah! Idk

I'm so excited!!! I'm pregnant! It was like I thought it would be but it's awesome I feel so blessed! I have a boyfriend that really adores me! He has 4 other kids and one is paralyzed so he has other priorities already! I live in a small townhouse and him and his 2 old kids over 18 years old live with him then his 2 younger kids 10 and 12 years old come over every other weekend.  We have a...
  • Mishall

First time and alone..

Hi everyone,I m 25 and pregnant with 7weeks. This is our first so I m going through a lot and wanted support cus my in laws aren't supportive. My sister-in-law has a daughter, of all people I thought she would understand what I m going through. But her attitude is at worst. I'm having morning sickness that drains me out leaving me sleepy and tired all day. And she has to do house holds that is...
  • eperpuly

depressed during pregnacy

I child is always a blessing, my situation is  I was  in a 5 years relationship living with this man, a man I thought I knew. We grew up together, I cry a lot and think a lot. When I was 5 weeks pregnant he decided to leave me, denying his the father for no reason. I have never cheated on him, him in the other hand he is on tinder dating sites. When I found out I wanted to die and at this point...
  • 97Sm0408

Scared and feeling alone

Men don't understand. It's easy for them to say abort but they don't understand what you go through as a woman. I am currently about 4 and a half weeks pregnant. My husband is 21 and still in University. I am 19 and completing my 3rd year in campus and honestly this pregnancy could have been one of the most stressful things that have happened to me. We go back and forth saying we'll make this...