Pregnancy Support Group

Welcome to the waiting room for anticipating moms and dads. Whether you're expecting your first or a new little brother or sister, meet other parents in this community who are also looking forward to a new addition to the family.

0 Online
0 Online
  • Chadnsteph29

Scared

This is my 1st baby went to the Dr today and they did an ultrasound could not find anything they said it might be to early they said uterus was thick but that's it..I'm sooo scared I'm gonna lose this baby all I can do is cry
  • My husband and I were about to start ttc and we discovered we were already pregnant! I am only 6 weeks. I feel terrible but almost all my thoughts/feelings about the pregnancy are negative. I have a toddler who will be 2 in September and all I can think about is how unmanageable it will be when we have this next baby. I almost regret getting pregnant and I never would've thought I would feel or...
  • EJ1

Depression

My wife who was bipolar and depressed seemed to of gotten worse when she got pregnant and the worst of it peaked at 7 months. Did anyone else find that their depression worsened when pregnant? Was anyone on any doctor prescribed medications while pregnant?
  • ariel1989

So emotional...

I don't think I have ever been so emotional in my entire life, I swear these damn pregnancy hormones make me not even recognize who I am, I don't even feel like me. Tonight my hubby went to the hospital, he had an epidural injection in his neck on Tuesday and has been in pain since then, im home on bed rest so he wouldn't let me go with him, his phone died about 4 hours ago, and I have been going...
  • JktheIII

Hell on wheels

I am 6 weeks pregnant and a first time mom. I have been experiencing some unreal rage at the smallest things. My husband has been trying his hardest to be patient with me. These actions are completely outside of my normal character. Is this normal?
  • Hi, Im 26 years old and I'm currently 13 weeks pregnant. I am engaged to the father of baby but it seems as though he is less than happy about our new arrival. Originally, we were talking about an abortion but I won't do that. He thinks we aren't ready for such a huge commitment and maybe we aren't. But I'm looking for him to show some kind of interest because I'm feeling very alone in this...
  • I am 19 years old and I am currently 5 months pregnant with a precious baby boy. I have my happy moments, but I feel sad or stressed out most of the time. My boyfriend and I fight a lot, and I am starting to scare myself with the things I say or do while fighting. I have pushed and hit him a few times and it makes me feel absolutely terrible. I already have a big issue with stressing out, and I...
  • Franrap

Stress and pregnant

i love my child, but I feel like the stress in my life is making it difficult to be the mom that I want to be. I am 27and married. Being the sole income is taking a toll on me. I feel that he has it easy. I deal with a lot of nausea and I am 18 weeks. Lately we have argued a lot. I feel increasingly depressed. I want to manage it better. I am so afraid of what this is doing to my child. I feel...
  • somewhereoutthere

Overwhelmed

After 5 years of trying to conceive, my husband I were thrilled to finally see a positive pregnancy test. I am now 9 months pregnant and will be welcoming a baby boy within a few weeks. I have had a generally easy pregnancy aside from heartburn, swelled feet, and being very tired. After dreaming of carrying a child for so long, I have had these visions in my head of what it would be like. Me and...
  • Hi,I'm new here seeking for advice. Although I am thrilled to be pregnant and have a very loving husband who is just as thrilled as I am, I feel completely overwhelmed with morning sickness. This will be our 2nd child. In my first pregnancy I had horrible morning sickness through out the whole pregnancy. I was so miserable. I was praying I would be less sick in this pregnancy but I'm only 7 weeks...
  • I have anxiety and panic attacks.. bad. And also major white coat syndrome lolLike bad to the point that I'll wait until I absolutely feel like I'm dying before I'll go to the drs. Pregnancy isn't so bad because you do go to the drs so much you kind of get used to it.. but the bloodwork is what's really bad for me. My last 2 pregnancies I had pre-e and I'm rh -. When I needed my glucose testing,...
  • Although, if you're an excellent sleeper, it's common to toss and turn while pregnancy. Sometimes you really can't get satisfactory sleep, particularly in your first and third trimesters. So, it is recommended to use pregnancy pillow. I have used wedged pregnancy pillow that supports my body. You can also choose for yourself. To know more about it, you can refer website "Parents Need".You can...
  • winterborne

heart broken..

Hi, I was pregnant with my second pregnancy at 6.5 weeks. November 27th I went into the hospital with terrible abdominal pain... Turned out baby had no heart beat & had stopped growing.. I had to get a D&C November 30th. I haven't gone a single day since then without crying.. without wishing this lil angel was still with me. I wanted this baby so badly.. I need some support or someone to talk to...
  • Hi I am 29 week pregnant and my hormones are out of control. This is my third child and I have lost it. I am not fun to be around, everyone walks on eggshells around me and I am mean! I am usually happy and loving. The littlest things make me so mad. Anyone else feel this way? I feel like I should check in somewhere for my craziness. My poor husband and son hate me I am sure of it. What can I do?...
  • awells

New mommy

Hi,I am 7 months pregnant. This is my very first baby, I am very new to this and the whole package that comes with carrying a human. Since I found out I was pregnant I was completely devastated, I didn't know what to think or do. I was so scared, the guy I'm with is a good man to me but I think I stick up for him way too much. Lately I've been feeling very emotional and sometimes borderline...