Pregnancy Support Group

Welcome to the waiting room for anticipating moms and dads. Whether you're expecting your first or a new little brother or sister, meet other parents in this community who are also looking forward to a new addition to the family.

1 Online
  • Love_Jazzy

Stress

Hi everyone, I am totally new to his support group. I do have friends and family I can speak to but I would rather speak to someone who can relate.This is my second pregnancy I loss my son December 2015, at 21 weeks, due to a weak cervix.I got pregnant again fast right after. I am currently 20 weeks now. I had a cercloge done at 13 weeks. Although the stitch is there my cervix continued to get...
  • atBrandy

Stressful thinking

Hiya, so I am pretty close. 37 weeks to be exact. Everything is great except anxiety. Anxiety, fear and stress about the raw act of having her. I have been having nightmares, crying spells, and extreme fear. I am told that these feelings are normal. But never have I been so afraid in my life; creating an obscurity in my confidence. I cannot stop time and I am so so close to meeting...
  • Alucas

Benefits

hi everyone I'm new to this group and I'm a first time mum, I don't know what to do i left my partner due to cheating and I haven't eaten and he stopped my benefits what should I do I've been to te food bank and they couldn't help I got a job centre appointment in 4 days time what should I do!! I'm 25 weeks pregnant 
  • blabbs

It's rough....

I find I'm driving myself crazy... Or I think I am? I've known about my pregnancy for over a month now, and am 11 weeks along. I've been sick and mostly sad. And for no apparent reason I cry all the time. I'm really excited I'm going to be a mom but I don't like being pregnant. I feel as if my boyfriend has been distancing himself and quiet. Idk if he is mad that I dont like being pregnant or if...
  • Lillypad

I'm scared

The past 2 days I had the faintest pink implantion bleeding. It wasn't all day. Today, when I woke up went to the bathroom, it was completely gone I woke up around 5:30 am. I had a feeling I was pregnant and wanted to wait until this weekend to take a test to make sure. When I went to the bathroom at around 9 am, I started bleeding with maybe two clots nothing major but now I'm really scared....
  • amandaluise

Telling my Dad.

I just found out today that I'm pregnant! My sister thinks I'm about seven weeks (she has two kids.). I am 20 years old and I still live with my dad, and hes helping me out until November. I know he's going to freak out. I need to tell him but I'm scared... anyone have any tips?
  • I am two months pregnant with my first child and feeling like I am going through it alone. To my surprise my husband has been unhelpful, disconnected and seems overall uninterested with the pregnancy. His support is pretty basic- went to my first doctor's appointment with me. Since I don't know what to expect from my first pregnancy and labor, I am afraid but I am reading pregnancy books and I...
  • Feel free to join the pregnancy support group on Facebook calledLadies Makin' babies due2016-17
  • i was givenTerbutaline yesterday at the hospital to stop my contractions, today i feel really sick and my heart is still racing, is thia normal? ?? 
  • Borgy2008

My hormones are out of control

Hi I am 29 week pregnant and my hormones are out of control. This is my third child and I have lost it. I am not fun to be around, everyone walks on eggshells around me and I am mean! I am usually happy and loving. The littlest things make me so mad. Anyone else feel this way? I feel like I should check in somewhere for my craziness. My poor husband and son hate me I am sure of it. What can I...
  • EJ1

Depression

My wife who was bipolar and depressed seemed to of gotten worse when she got pregnant and the worst of it peaked at 7 months. Did anyone else find that their depression worsened when pregnant? Was anyone on any doctor prescribed medications while pregnant?
  • Hello!  We here at www.BedsideBabyBoxes.com would like to offer all parents from this post 20% discount on all products (use code BABYBOX20).  We look forward to participating on your board with newborn parenting tips and wish everyone the best!  
  • theatrelover

Scared and unsure

I am 20 and have been married for about three months. I just found out I'm pregnant. We arent ready, I mean we didn't want to have kids for like 5 years. He is accepting but neither of us are really excited about it...I just feel confused
  • Momwarrior

Anxiety over being pregnant

My husband and I were about to start ttc and we discovered we were already pregnant! I am only 6 weeks. I feel terrible but almost all my thoughts/feelings about the pregnancy are negative. I have a toddler who will be 2 in September and all I can think about is how unmanageable it will be when we have this next baby. I almost regret getting pregnant and I never would've thought I would feel or...
  • ausername

Telling the step kids

I am 7 weeks pregnant and my husband and I couldn't be happier! This is our first child together. He has two daughters who were adopted during a previous marriage. They are 18 and 15. Several years ago, when my husband and I were starting to get serious, they both told him how upset they would be if he had another kid. The oldest said that it would seem like he is replacing them because that...