Pregnancy Support Group

Welcome to the waiting room for anticipating moms and dads. Whether you're expecting your first or a new little brother or sister, meet other parents in this community who are also looking forward to a new addition to the family.

0 Online
0 Online
  • Feel free to join the pregnancy support group on Facebook calledLadies Makin' babies due2016-17
  • i was givenTerbutaline yesterday at the hospital to stop my contractions, today i feel really sick and my heart is still racing, is thia normal? ??
  • Hi I am 29 week pregnant and my hormones are out of control. This is my third child and I have lost it. I am not fun to be around, everyone walks on eggshells around me and I am mean! I am usually happy and loving. The littlest things make me so mad. Anyone else feel this way? I feel like I should check in somewhere for my craziness. My poor husband and son hate me I am sure of it. What can I do?...
  • EJ1

Depression

My wife who was bipolar and depressed seemed to of gotten worse when she got pregnant and the worst of it peaked at 7 months. Did anyone else find that their depression worsened when pregnant? Was anyone on any doctor prescribed medications while pregnant?
  • Hello! We here at www.BedsideBabyBoxes.com would like to offer all parents from this post 20% discount on all products (use code BABYBOX20). We look forward to participating on your board with newborn parenting tips and wish everyone the best!
  • theatrelover

Scared and unsure

I am 20 and have been married for about three months. I just found out I'm pregnant. We arent ready, I mean we didn't want to have kids for like 5 years. He is accepting but neither of us are really excited about it...I just feel confused
  • My husband and I were about to start ttc and we discovered we were already pregnant! I am only 6 weeks. I feel terrible but almost all my thoughts/feelings about the pregnancy are negative. I have a toddler who will be 2 in September and all I can think about is how unmanageable it will be when we have this next baby. I almost regret getting pregnant and I never would've thought I would feel or...
  • amandaluise

Telling my Dad.

I just found out today that I'm pregnant! My sister thinks I'm about seven weeks (she has two kids.). I am 20 years old and I still live with my dad, and hes helping me out until November. I know he's going to freak out. I need to tell him but I'm scared... anyone have any tips?
  • ausername

Telling the step kids

I am 7 weeks pregnant and my husband and I couldn't be happier! This is our first child together. He has two daughters who were adopted during a previous marriage. They are 18 and 15. Several years ago, when my husband and I were starting to get serious, they both told him how upset they would be if he had another kid. The oldest said that it would seem like he is replacing them because that...
  • Hi, Im 26 years old and I'm currently 13 weeks pregnant. I am engaged to the father of baby but it seems as though he is less than happy about our new arrival. Originally, we were talking about an abortion but I won't do that. He thinks we aren't ready for such a huge commitment and maybe we aren't. But I'm looking for him to show some kind of interest because I'm feeling very alone in this...
  • JktheIII

Hell on wheels

I am 6 weeks pregnant and a first time mom. I have been experiencing some unreal rage at the smallest things. My husband has been trying his hardest to be patient with me. These actions are completely outside of my normal character. Is this normal?
  • Chadnsteph29

Scared

This is my 1st baby went to the Dr today and they did an ultrasound could not find anything they said it might be to early they said uterus was thick but that's it..I'm sooo scared I'm gonna lose this baby all I can do is cry
  • ariel1989

So emotional...

I don't think I have ever been so emotional in my entire life, I swear these damn pregnancy hormones make me not even recognize who I am, I don't even feel like me. Tonight my hubby went to the hospital, he had an epidural injection in his neck on Tuesday and has been in pain since then, im home on bed rest so he wouldn't let me go with him, his phone died about 4 hours ago, and I have been going...
  • I am 19 years old and I am currently 5 months pregnant with a precious baby boy. I have my happy moments, but I feel sad or stressed out most of the time. My boyfriend and I fight a lot, and I am starting to scare myself with the things I say or do while fighting. I have pushed and hit him a few times and it makes me feel absolutely terrible. I already have a big issue with stressing out, and I...
  • Franrap

Stress and pregnant

i love my child, but I feel like the stress in my life is making it difficult to be the mom that I want to be. I am 27and married. Being the sole income is taking a toll on me. I feel that he has it easy. I deal with a lot of nausea and I am 18 weeks. Lately we have argued a lot. I feel increasingly depressed. I want to manage it better. I am so afraid of what this is doing to my child. I feel...