Jealousy Support Group

Jealousy typically refers to the thoughts, feelings, and behaviors that occur when a person believes a valued relationship is being threatened by a rival. This rival may or may not know that he or she is perceived as a threat. If you or a loved one may have an issue with jealousy, this community is a good place to start exploring the issue and get support. We're here for you.

1 Online
  • sofia1279

Jealousy

Hi guys in my past I survived hard relationship with betraying from my ex husband and also I sew my mother suffering from this with my father and those things influenced to my current relationship I have relationship now with my boyfriend which have a friend woman am sure that she loves him and she is married but her relationship she said not good with his husband everyday she called and messaged...
  • DK17

Taking control of my mind

I struggle with jealousy on a constant basis, maybe it's more of a fear about my husband leaving me and loving someone else. I'm always comparing myself to other women. And I never measure up in my mind at least. It makes my blood boil when I think he's checking other women out which I know I can't control. It's affecting my mental health though and I hate going out coz of the way I think and...
  • clooo21

Jealousy/Control

Hey guys,I just wanted some support on jealous and controlling behaviors. I am in a relationship and have been for about a year. I find myself getting really jealous and sometimes controlling without meaning to. I've always kind of been a jealous person which I know can be unhealthy. I get nervous when my boyfriend is around women I don't know, although I know he would never do anything to hurt...
  • I have been dating my boyfriend for about 3 years. And before that we were bestfriends. I never had problems with him having friends woth other girls before. But right now we're in different universities as well as in different states. We're both in our first years right now and in our 2nd semester. So, he has this new group of friends in the university that he goes. There's this one particular...
  • darbsdad

Trying to fight through this

hi, I'm new to the group and as you probably would think, I'm at the end of my rope here. My jealousy and severe feelings of inadequacy have gotten to the point that my relationship with my gf of 4 years is in severe jeopardy. I've admitted that this is MY issue, she's never given me any reason to doubt her, and believe me I've searched high and low. I hate feeling this way. Constantly feeling as...
  • Hi there everyone, this is my first post on here. I've always really struggled with jealousy and have had therapy in the past from a clinical psychologist, which really worked. I've taken a massive slip back in my current relationship and it's in really danger of me destroyng it. I've had very good emotional control in the past and want to get back there. I know that the rot of my problem is my...
  • mariemarie2100

Girlfriend dated her roommate

Hi. I'm a 29 y/o lesbian and when I met my girlfriend of the same age she had just gotten out of a year long relationship and she was also seeing another girl. She was honest from the start about her dating another person as well. I didn't think it'd be a big deal. Flash forward a bit. After a bit of dating us both the other girl decides she doesn't want to see my now girlfriend anymore and we...
  • eemia

Jealous of my boyfriend's mum

Hi everyone, I'm a 22-year-old female and have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for 5 years now. I never perceived myself as the jealous type and was not jealous in the beginning of our relationship. But over time, somewhere, somehow, I started getting this raging feeling of jealousy inside of me. I couldn't control it, no matter what. For a year, I managed to control my jealousy all by...
  • Marisa55555

Please Can I need help?

Hi, I am a massive jealous person. I always felt very confident and happy and never have a horribly thought about anyone but since I met my last ex-boyfriend and since I moved to England I started to feel a bit more uncomfortable with myself.My ex, broke the relationship three years ago and left me,  very, very destroyed. As if a glass of water was broken. He was my first love and since that...
  • LonelyGirl

Not good enough...

I'm new here...looking for advice, & to know I am not alone. I am constantly worried that my bf will get back with an ex, Find someone better, etc. I go crazy with worry if he isn't replying to texts - think he is with someone else often. I have no reason to believe this, besides having seen the name of an ex on his Facebook search.  Anyone else feel like they aren't attractive & worry about...
  • Keka

my fiancé thinks another girl is pretty

I have no confidence, zero! I hate myself so that makes me easily jealous. My fiancé is working at a new place and there is this chick he works with. I've had a horrible feeling about them and it turns out he likes her and thinks she is pretty. It kills me. I don't know how to deal with it!!
  • SeanRobinson

Too attached

Im 20 and managed to meet a great girl i really like for the first time about a week and a half ago, just as I'm starting to really like her, she mentioned that she has cheated on boyfriend's in the past very nonchalantly. She claimed on a seperate occasion she has borderline personality disorder and I have my own mental problems. I think we are pretty perfect for each other and similar, but she...
  • lilaxmoon

new to group

Hello, my name's Aryn. I struggle with a lot of jealousy issues. I've been cheated on in every relationship I've had. In my current relationship it wasn't exactly cheating more of my boyfriend just found someone new a month after we were dating and tried breaking up with me. So that caused a huge problem in our relationship. It got sorted out and nothing has happened since. It's been 2 years. He...
  • clooo21

Jealous

My name's Chloe. I have struggled with jealously pretty much majority of my life. I have been in some bad relationships and some good. My last relationship ended up toxic, cheating (him on me) and betrayal of trust. I was always worried about being cheated on and snooping through his stuff. After getting through that breakup and healing, I am with someone new (7 months going). I love him and I...
  • DylanJML

Jealous of women from husbands past

My husband and I have been together for 2 years, married for 1. He has a lot of exes, I was married for 20 years. Most of his exes are artists or musicians or poets just like him. I'm none of the above. I'm a banker.  He led quite the wild lifestyle before me and a big part of me feels he misses it. We have an 11 month old and I believe the baby is the only reason he hasn't ditched