Jealousy Support Group

Jealousy typically refers to the thoughts, feelings, and behaviors that occur when a person believes a valued relationship is being threatened by a rival. This rival may or may not know that he or she is perceived as a threat. If you or a loved one may have an issue with jealousy, this community is a good place to start exploring the issue and get support. We're here for you.

0 Online
  • Jessbabydevil

Very Jealous!!! Need advice!!

Before I start I want to say that these are very real feelings and thoughts that I can not control. I know that they are very irrational but it still doesn't change how real they are. These feelings were always there but I feel recently they were made worse by a big life changing event that has left me not feeling so good about myself.  Please no rude remarks I am genuinely looking for support...
  • HelloEveryone

i can't help but feel jealousy

I am so Jealous of my Best Friend she is so beautiful and has a boyfriend who cares about he and she has so many friends then I am ugly I have never had a boyfriend and i only have a couple of friends and the main thing that bothers me is how everyone thinks that she is their best friend but she's not and i feel like it's tearing apart our friendship.
  • I'm grasping at straws trying to find a way to save my marraige. I am constantly finding reasons to believe that my wife is cheating on me in some way or form...or at the very least, hiding a relationshipo from me that she feels I would not approve of. I've been on meds for anxiety and depression for years, and have had jealousy issues every since I was in my young teens. I definitely have low...
  • Idkkkkkk

Girlfriend problems

Okay so, I've been with this girl for over a year now. She recently told me another guy was hitting on her, but when I asked her if she told him off, she told me she didn't?   Ever since the beginning of our relationship she's been all over me, allday she's texting me about her day and stuff, but now its only late at night 11pm (because we have a long distance relationship). She even tells...
  • Maddy95

Jealous friend

I'm friends with a 62 year old shop assistant and I made it clear I wasn't interested in him as I'm only 22 and that I'm in love with someone else I would never have the guts to tell that to.Well he claimed to be okay with it and wanted to just be friends and we would meet for coffee, he bought me things etc and was lovely to me.then I told the guy I'm in love with how I feel and we got together...
  • DryEyes90

These Thoughts

I have been feeling so off today as I have all these thoughts that don't make since. I am sure I have nothing to worry about but I still get these weird ideas. Like last night I asked about a text I had just sent him and he acted like he didn't want to look at it right then until I left the room. I am silly but it's like maybe he is texting someone and doesn't want me to see.....Then he has been...
  • Hey, New to this site. So the guy I've been seeing for the past few months, it's still not an official relationship...and I'm fairly sure he has no intention of ever making it one. I know he doesn't sleep around or physically cheat on me. But I know he sexts other girls (exes) and in particular he texts one girl constantly. He says their best friends (they're exes from 10+ years ago, and got...
  • diefleuxix

Get out my head

I have been in a relationship for 13 years. Married 5. My wife has been a stay at home mom. I thought we had a pretty good relationship but when she got a job it required a lot of hours and business meetings that were done for hours at lunches and dinners at restaurants and such. She's working in an area that is popular with clubs and bars. I immediately felt neglected and my mind started reading...
  • Gameela

Husband with a foot fetish! Help! Jealous

hi guys! I'm new here and the problem is bothering me a lot! I have no support groups or even counseling where I live, I hope I can find help on this website! Me and my husband are together 3 years soon, married for half a year. I knew he had a thing for my feet after we started dating and I was ok with it, did things he liked for him but never thought it was an addiction or anything. I found...
  • Angi271066

In a very controlling and emotional abusive relati

I have been living with what I thought was the man of my dreams for the last year and 1/2. We were off to a rocky relationship, he was still attached to his ex, which I did not know , and he led a double life, going back and forth. When I found out I forgave him, since I loved him very much. The second time he left me for 1 week, texting me every day how much he missed me etc, however I told him...
  • G.Boy82

Jealous of my girlfriend's past

Hi there,Unfortunately I am very jealous of my girlfriend's past... I am jealous of zhe  men she slept with... and somehow I am keep thinking about it, imagine it... wich cause pain in my heart and soul... I wish I could stop this... I am thinking about to go to a psychologyst as well... 
  • robsussex

help

Hi all,I hope you can help with some pointers about my jealousy which has caused an end to my 6 year affair
  • Shysm0m

new girlfriend is jealous of our daughter

I have a 17 year old daughter, her dad and I are divorced and have been for five years. His current 45 year old girlfriend is jealous of our daughter. Just to be clear I am not a threat to her or them. I am in a commited relationship with another man and we are set to be married in a couple of months. The problem is when she got a new phone she text her dad to give him her new number and told him...
  • cherry.s

should i doubt him because of his ex?

So I had broken up w/ my boyfriend for about two weeks because of his non-caring behaviour and i just felt like he was sick of me, then after we got back toghether he has been nice and really loving, until one day he told me he had dreamt with a friend asking him to the movies, i asked who was it and turned out to be his ex-gf. I got so insecure i went through his phone & found that he had been...
  • CrimsonRed

New here after a 5 year gap but not new to jelousy

I'm new to this site... not new, really but it's been more than 5 years since I've been here. I'm in a new relationship now, a little over a year but not new to jealousy. I am also bisexual. I don't have a huge problem dating women but in a heterosexual relationship it gets so bad, It's to the point where I fear going out in public with him, I fear him going out in places by himself. We have a...