Healthy Relationships Support Group

No relationship is perfect. A long-term relationship requires constant effort to understand each other, fix misunderstandings, solve problems and continue to grow as both individuals change and evolve. How we deal with our misunderstandings is the focus of this community. Join us to find support, get advice, and share your experience with your relationship.

2 Online
2 Online
  • i don't know if to leave or stay in my relationship. my boyfriend is good to me when things are good but when things get bad i feel like he hates me. the way he speaks to me and controls everything in our relationship drains me so much. i wish i could say more but i dont know what else to do or say.
  • Petufina

owning up to a mistake

My relationship with my boyfriend has been a rocky one since I have major trust issues that steam from my past experiences. I am currently in therapy to save my relationship and to become a better person amd learn to trust my boyfriend who has never given me any doubts. It's me speculating and living out my fears. I just had a baby and we are currently looking for a place to buy it will be our...
  • Hello everyone! I hope you can help. Last night my boyfriend and I were going to dinner and he was thirty minutes late. The challenge is that he is always late. I've tried very hard to be ok with this over the past ten months but sometimes I do not handle it as well as others and since we were meeting my friends for the first time, I was upset. When I told him why I was upset (and I used 'me'...
  • Recently, my husband has teeth grinding every night. It does not only affect his health but also on my quality of sleep. So I bought an anti-mouth guard for him. It seems work well, but It's not convenient to wear all night. Then I advise him to visit a doctor. Now, he is under treatment, and I have to wear earplugs to fall asleep easily. If you meet the same situation, try wearing earplugs...
  • I've been with my girlfriend for 5 days and just found out i've been catfished i just want a real girl i don't want to be catfished and i don't want to be single but my friend told me i need to learn to be happy and single but i don't know how
  • hi can you guys give any advoce on what to do when you're in a long distance reltaionships please
  • I’m struggling and I don’t know what my deal is. I was just dumped via text message last Friday and since then I’ve had all kinds of emotions and basically I’m just really confused. What’s really stupid is the second to last time I saw this girl was 7 weeks ago. She took me out to dinner and we had an amazing connection, I felt like our relationship was...
  • I'm at a loss on how to handle this.Married to one of 4 brothers, have been very close to all, their wives, their familes for over 25 years.Next weekend we will be hosting a bridal shower/engagement party, etc. for the oldest child of all of ours, my daughter, at our home. I did go overboard and make it a very large event and because my daughter has had issues as a teen and truly has turned her...
  • My husband & I have been married for almost 7 yrs, together for 8. Last year, (on this day, thanks to memories on Facebook) he told me that someone I thought was a friend asked him if he needed a sexual release? Not only did she know that we were married, but she was in MY house. He turned her down, but didn't want to tell me, because he didn't want me to get hurt. I haven't been able to...
  • Susieq

Passion

In our marriage we have gotten to the point where we are best friends. We take care of each other. We travel when he has time off but I would like some tips on passion. We have been married for 10 years. Has this happen to one of you all? Thank you
  • I can't say anything bad about my new bf of 8 months, after being single for 6 years. But honestly at what point can we agree to live together? I thought for sure now that we are having a baby we would agree to live together. We have had alot of talks about this but he won't come to a conclusion. It is so stressful! I am 22 weeks preg. Due in December and like, really? Am going to be alone? He...
  • Susieq

Dilemma

I hope I can post here. I have been married for 10 years. I love my husband. A father and son moved next door and the son is so cute. I would never cheat on my husband and I am torned about this. I think about my neighbor and pray to God to get rid of thoughts of adultry. I even tried spending more quality time with my husband. I have bipolar and OCD. I am a bit obsessed over it. If I am...
  • Hi I'm still trying to figure this out lol but I would love some advice, I am engaged to the love of my life and he is ftm , and a couple of nights ago I had said the wrong thing while we were getting intimate and I felt so bad PLZ message me I need some advice on this(Update on this -We are back to our normal loving selves . We talked it out and I'm so happy that he is so understanding and loves...
  • biaxD05

Breaking up

My boyfriend broke up with me tonight. We were long-distance after 4 months together, would be completing six months together this week. As I wasn't feeling well, almost everytime we were able to talk I was complaining about everything cause my life is just a mess now and I feel like shit, useless, worthless. My bf tried to help, but he was being cold with me and I wasn't feeling important to...
  • My husband and I have been married for a year, and over that time he has become so reliant on me to be a sounding board for all of his problems (real or otherwise) that I don't feel like I'm in a marriage. I think that now that he isn't on his own he feels like he can unload all his worries on me, but then he turns what would otherwise not be a big deal into a monumental problem. Every ache and...