CanadianRA
Status:
Mood:
Ok
Offline
- Has anyone been diagnosed using one of these. I'm scheduled for one in early February because they found inflammation in my scope but couldn't identify exactly what it was so I'm being sent for an MRE. Any one else?
- Just fishing to see if anyone stopped taking Plaquenil before trying to conceive. Is there a reasonable amount of time that is required before trying? I will consult with my Rhuemy of course but just wanted to see if anyone had any experience with...
- So I hopped out of the back of our small SUV this morning after unbuckling the car seat. (We travelled south to California today.) thought nothing of it. It was a small drop.. Maybe half a foot. The pain I felt in my ankles when I landed was like...
- Hi.. I haven't been around for awhile, waiting to see the Rheumy again and getting some gastro things sorted out. I saw my Rheumy yesterday and after noticing a big improvement on plaquenil (since Oct) my Rheumy believes this to be seronegative RA...
- Hi there.. My Rheumatologist referred me to GI. I was called 2 days ago by them about the referral. After reading my file the GI is wanting to do an endoscopy the day of my consultation based on what he saw in my file which I was told by the nurse...
- I'm wondering if someone can explain to me what their pain feels like in their lungs if they happen to be affected by their disease?! When asked by the rheumatologist if I had pain when I breathed deep I said no but I get a different kind of...
- Hi there, New to this group because I never considered that Lupus would be a possible diagnosis. I saw my rheumatologist a week and bit ago for the first time and I'm 50/50 Lupus or Psoriac Arthritis with IBD that needs investigating aswell. I was...
- After waiting for 6 months.. I'm finally going to see a rheumatologist on Wednesday. I was told it would take more than a year to get an appoint as I'm in Canada and it's a triage situation here. So I feel lucky in a weird way. I'm having some...
- Anyone with these same results? I'm wanting to ask my doctor for an endoscopy but I'm worried my request will be denied because of the negative panels. I've recently seen a naturopath and a chiropractor and both recommended a gluten free diet to...
- Could someone explain what that examine entails? What does the pressure compare too etc..
- Seems like there are quite a few of us going through this all of a sudden at the same time right now. The weather here in Alberta Canada has changed from hot and dry all summer to a very wet damp cold (Fall). This has me in a lot of pain and...
- Hi guys.. I recently went to the ER with severe pain in my upper right arm that had been bothering me for almost 3 weeks. I thought at first it was that I had just over done things but it turns out after an ultra sound and x-Ray ruling other more...
- Curious how many or any of you folks believed it might be or had arthritis symptoms or actual arthritis before being given your Fibromyalgia diagnosis?
- Hi everybody.. For months I've been trying to figure out what's going on with me. I believe I have Psoriac Arthrits but I have to wait until October to see a Rheumatologist and my GP is not very helpful. I've have always been told that rashes are...
- Hi everybody.. For months I've been trying to figure out what's going on with me. I believe I have Psoriac Arthrits but I have to wait until October to see a Rheumatologist and my GP is not very helpful. I've have always been told that rashes are...