Urinary Incontinence Support Group

Urinary incontinence is the involuntary excretion of urine from one's body. It is often temporary, and it almost always results from an underlying medical condition. Stress, functional, and urge incontinence are the most common forms. Share with other support group members and learn from their stories and experiences.

0 Online
  • Bubblebean98

Young and Useless

Hi guys, so im new to this whole support group thing, so forgive me if i say the wrong thing. But does anyone ever feel like, especially when you go for appointments with the urologist, that everyone with urinary incontinence is older, like im 18 and ive had these kind of problems all my life, but the actual incontinence started when i was about 13, so i have now been dealing with this for...
  • I am debating on wearing diapers to help manage my frequent urges to urinate. I am on a high dose Diuretic for other medical conditions. This is something I can't stop taking and there aren't any alternatives for me. I talked to my doctor and he said "I am certain it is your medication that is causing it". He told me that I should look into managing it, but he didn't recommend any medications. I...
  • allen

Getting used to night diapers.

Hello its been 6 months since i had my prostate removed. Still dealing with incontinence. But
  • dmjplayer

Looking for other young people who are incontinent or just wearing diapers. being young sucks sometimes with this kinda problem...
  • Hal_L

Lightest/thinnest lightweight "pull up"?

Hi, I'm very new to both this group and to wearing pull ups so I would appreciate anyone's suggestions.  If I'm being honest with myself, I've been having light leakage [smore than just "dribbles", but not excessive at all] for quite a while now, and it finally got the point of "enough already" last week when I noticed some very visble wet spots - even on my chair.  I decided to stop ignoring...
  • activemommy

Struggling with accidents

I have incontinence and am in pull ups all day everyday I'm struggling a lot to accept this so I joined this site to make friends with people who will understand what I'm experiencing.
  • Celestialsoup

It doesn't stop...

I'm a relatively healthy and fit 22 year old female that's been struggling with burning during urination, sex, masturbation.I have come to a point in my life where sex is more stressful and painful than relaxing or pleasurable and have decided that celibacy is my only option. This has been the end of the past relationships I have pushed myself through. Plus the embarrassment of losing control of...
  • dancingd

One UTI After Another

Since early March I have had 4 UTI's.Several antibiotic treatments and I still am having problems.I drink cranberry juice and take cranberry extract pills.I am seeing my OBGYN because of a prolapsed bladder that may need surgery.Anyone else have cronic UTI's and how did you resolve the issue ?
  • Right after Labor Day, I got a pretty bad UTI. It started out slow, so it was about a week before I went to a doctor because I wasn't sure if it really was a UTI. They gave me Cipro but it wasn't helping after a full course. Went to another doctor who sent it out for a culture and it turned out I needed ampicillin to get rid of it. After that, and Diflucan to correct the ensuing yeast infection,...
  • Hi, I'm a 78 year-old male with prostate and bladder problems for over 18 years.  My prostate cancer was treated with radiation which resulted in a urethral stricture.  7 urethrotomies and at least that many dilations have left me incontinent.  The urologist and I decided to install a SupraPubic catheter 2 months ago, hoping that the stricture would finally close off the urethra and solve the...
  • lucy15

Hi anyone there?

I am 14 from England and I have problems with needing the toilet a lot and not being able to wait long. I think it would help if I didn't feel so alone. Is there anyone out there my age who has this problem too?
  • It's time we highlight the impact of the issue. With 4.2 million Australian's suffering from bladder control issues we believe it is time to speak about the issue and highlight the impact it has on the Australian population. We are looking for Australian's both men and women who have experienced poor bladder control or bladder leakage due to any reason who are willing to share their story. If...
  • Bobsan48

Ive been in a reltioship for the past 2 years and a half and been having a off and on issues with not having control sometime after the first year. I am now having to rely on wearing adult diaper 24/7, even though my girlfriend knows about it and understands it, I myself sometimes feel that its effecting or relationship. Ive talked to her and she always teels me that there is nothing wrong; but...
  • Brandie1970

A helpful product

Heres a product My mother found last year. For those of us with full incontinence & disability issues. Well You already know with the right products leaks can almost be eleminated. But sooner or later even the best diaper/pad combo a wet or messy leak is gonna happen. They make a great pad for wheelchairs as well. I don't get out much. In bed I lay on a disposable pad. But we have been using this...
  • trufitgirl1221

I seem to always have accidents around bed time and I'm wondering how long I should go without changing myself