Transgender Support Group

This community is here to support and help the large population of transgender people. If you or anyone you know identify as transgender, this is the place to share your feelings and experiences and speak with others who are going through similar things in their lives.

0 Online
  • kperry611

Looking for support

I'm a lesbian in my 50's and am now realizing I've been suppressing my identity. I'm having a lot of confusing thoughts and I think I'm a transgender man. Any thoughts or suggestions. 
  • clblack

The double life dilema

So recently I was able to visit some of my friends and family.  I was able to present as my female self for three days in a row and I felt so comfortable and content.  After I came back home and started dressing as a male again I have been feeling really down especially after having such a good experience. I do not think I am ready to go full time with my job and with my friends in my hometown....
  • MikaB01

How should i proceed?

So i have recently figured out through several means that I am very much trans mainly through the consistency of my panic attacks these days based around my body being male. I am 25 was born male and cant stand it anymore. I have bee repressing my feeling for about 14 years at this point even after having come out to my mom when I was 13. I went to a gender therapist once but i became conflicted...
  • bloodtears

Spouses of Transgender

I created a new group called "Spouses of Transgenders", for those that are interes. Look it up under transgender and find the group. The group is created with the intention to support one another and for those that are considering telling their spouses about their transgenderism. Hope to see all of yous interested.Vanessa
  • supportive_friend1

How to help..

Hi! My name is Anna. This is the first time I've every done something like this so, sorry if it is typed poorly. About a few months ago, my best friend came out gay. Sadly, he didn't get the respones he really wanted. Our friends were trying our best to be supportive but it seemed like nothing would really make anything better. Once things, after, a while started to get a little better, she came...
  • Jade1993

Help coming out and transitioning

Hi I am Jade i am a 24 year old transgender girl I've known for years deep down I was meant to be a girl but just recently accepted it and now am wanting to come out to my family and friends so that I can then start transitioning the way I actually want to and not feel like I have to hide who i truly am one of the hard parts for me is my family and most of my friends are Christian and therefore I...
  • Penny_Varis

Coming out, for the second time...

Hi, I'm Kailey, a transgender girl of 21. This is my first time really posting anything in a support group setting, so if I'm doing anything wrong, please let me know. Anyways, I'm 21, still living at home; (I know, super cool..) I came out to my parents for the second time about a week ago. I say second time though I think the number is closer to a thousand. I knew I was supposed to be a girl...
  • kperry611

Confused

I’m 53 years old and have been a lesbian for the past 30 years. My wife died 2 years ago and I’m just now dating again. I feel very confused about my gender identity. I dated a women who previously was with a transgender man and she ask me if I was. I didn’t know how to answer the question. I’ve never felt right in my body. At 12 I remember wanting to be a boy and then I got my first gf...
  • cam8488

Insurance

so this is all super new to me but I’ve been looking into the insurance aspect of things so I can actually start my transition. I have the option of health insurance from my place of employment but I’m really wondering if I should get insurance elsewhere because the insurance they offer doesn’t cover anything. If anyone has any suggestions or answers it would be greatly appreciated 
  • SerinaRoseBlossom

Trans path and supportive critique steps

I'm looking for help and guidance on my path to become the woman I desire to be. I need help with the steps it takes. What should I do first as far as legal verification.Any and all advice will help me understand witch turns to take.
  • 21confused21

New at this

My husband of 26 years just came out to me as transgendered. I was not totally surprised, but still am not sure how I am supposed to feel about this. Anyone have any advise for me?
  • imightbetransbutimnotsure

Maybe I Am???? Actually Yeah I Am

Like, I haven't FULLY accepted that I would feel more comfortable in a woman's body, but I'm kinda getting there. I came out to one friend, who is also trans, and I changed my sim in the sims freeplay into a girl (both of which felt equally awesome actually). I'm 17 and still live with my parents, and I just don't know how to even come out or if I even wanna risk it. I came out about 1 1/2 or 2...
  • Sam_Dances

Dysphoria

Hi, I'm a transguy (15) My name is sam. I am really struggling with dysphoria recently, and i am having so much anxiety because of it. Does anyone have any advise on dealing with dysphoria?
  • nicolis

Scared

I’m a 14 year old trans male. I came out to my parents this morning through a note. It was really weird since they have known me for all my life as a girl... they seem excepting but I’m still scared that when I get home from school things will be awkward...
  • theaathena

Stuck

Hey guys, I'm 22 trans girl.  Only problem is I feel i cant be.  I've known for years now that i was meant to be born a female and it kills me everyday not being in the body I should be in.  I told my mom about 18 months ago that i was trans and immedialty I was sent to talk to a mental health clinic and have had regular visits since.  I feel like everyone is trying to stop me being who I...