Transgender Support Group

This community is here to support and help the large population of transgender people. If you or anyone you know identify as transgender, this is the place to share your feelings and experiences and speak with others who are going through similar things in their lives.

0 Online
0 Online
  • So a few days ago I finally came out to my mom as a ftm transgender. She said she "supported and accepted" me but everytime I brin anything up, or dress like who I am she gets so angry. I spent days writing a heartfelt letter. Then she came home with some clothes (she does that sometimes) and she gave me girl ones? What? As appreciative as I am, why couldnt she get me the clothes I WANT to wear?...
  • Thelonewolf

A few things have happened....

I have been on this site for awhile, but i dont really use it often... I know that the best opinions is from a therapist or what ever. But im just looking for a little support and knowledge from other normal people.So as i said a few things have happened, the other day my friend came out to me as trans ftm, the thing is, i have been contemplating that for me as well for a couple of years now, but...
  • wtbwoman

Want to transition

I do not know why I have these feelings and desires to become female, I've had them for a very long time and want to do something about them, the feelings and desires have become so strong latlely, they seem to be consuming all of my thoughts, I always thought that becoming female would be very wonderful. Since I've thought about it and had the feelings and desires for so long, I know it is right...
  • SamH

Ftm Thearpy

So i told my family im trans and that im a guy and they are now sending me to thearpy. I dont know when they intend on sending me but im scared and i dont want the thearipist to try to force thoughts on me and try to change who i am ive went to thearpy before and it didnt go well i hated it so im scared to go to it again. I dont know what to do i want to tell my family i dont wanna go but im...
  • Hockeyfan0315

Hello

Hi I'm jaime and I'm Transgender ftm and need people who I can relate to.
  • BadgerXofXwar

New here

Im new here and looking for people i can relate to im 23 year old ftm living in a small town with not much support here. My family doesnt really support me. I do have a gf that is very supportive but im looking for friends inside the community. Message are welcomed
  • VenomMonster99

Ftm

So I'm transgender, female to male. I really really want to find other trans people to talk to, who understand what I'm going through. My parents don't accept me, but I am luck to have a girlfriend who fully supports me. I really want trans friends though. Finding other people like me I feel will really help with depression and General dysphoria. Feel free to reply or message me directly.
  • dannygrayson18

Hiii!!!

Hi I'm Danny! I am a 24 year old FTM. I have been out since I was 19 but my mom tells me she saw signs wayyyyy before then. Like I was super hard to potty train because I wanted to stand instead of sit to pee. I always played better with boys too. I refused to wear "girly" clothes so me and my mom would have knock down drag out fights at the department store because she wanted me in girl clothes...
  • WyndWytch

Being Trans and Being a sub

Okay so this is going to sound incredibly odd, but this is one of the few places I can ask others for their thoughts. One of the largest pet peeves I have with anything related to being Transgendered. Why is it that so many, who have lived their lives being self reliant, able to take care of themselves all of a sudden after beginning transition decide they want to get into a BDSM style...
  • BlueJane

So This Is My First Time Doing This

I'm mtf and there aren't many people I can talk to here. I live in a very conservative area and not many people here are okay with anyone who is part of the lgbt+ community. I can't talk to my family because they are very heavy and strict with religion and I do not think they will handle that well. I'm just lonely and scared and I want to talk with people who know what this is like. I don't even...
  • SamH

Female to Male

I am ftm and I want to tell my mom but i dont know how it seems like when i try to explain things to her she looks at me like everything im saying is crap and i just want to be able to talk to her i want to be able to go to the store and by the type of clothes i was i dont want to be forced to get female clothing. What do i do?
  • Anthony

Confused

HI. I am FtM, and I need help on telling my mom. Can anyone help me?
  • Adeline86

Spouse issues

I am mtf and I am married to a woman. My question is has anyone had to experience transitioning while still married. She was distant at first and at times I thought she was going to leave me. Then slowly things got better. So much better that she has helped me with makeup and going shopping for clothes with me so I don't feel awkward. We paint our nails together. Everything seems to be going...
  • Transdaddez

New here

hey I'm new to this but I figured it would be a good place to go to have some support. I'm a ftm Dad and am 7months on T.
  • I need some one to talk to. Please im really haveing issues. I was beaten for being feminine as a child. This was so severe that i was just a angry boy for ever. I have been confused along time. I am a girl. But i am a boy and i hate it. I wish i was just a girl. Ive told a few of my female friends. But i live in a rural area and this would never be accepted at work. I dont know what to do. The...