Teen Anxiety Support Group

The Teen Anxiety community is focused on teens who are suffering from or concerned about anxiety. Teenagers commonly experience many different forms of stress as they continually face new situations. The purpose of the community is to help facilitate teens communication, and in the process share ideas, and develop the knowledge, tools and techniques that may effectively decrease anxiety.

0 Online
  • unitato

Medication

i went to Walgreens the other day and found some over the counter anxiety medication. A part of me wants to buy it but the other part of me doesn’t want to rely on it to make me feel “normal” I’m conflicted... 
  • unitato

Looking for someone to talk to

hey, I’m new to this website and I just kinda want someone to talk to about my anxiety and will understand how it feels. 
  • TeacupPig

Hi...

So I just joined this site and I'm not sure how it really works. I just need people my age to talk to and understand. I don't have any friends to talk to about when I start freaking out because my anxious behavior stops me from talking to them. Can anyone tell me how this website works and if it's going to actually help? I'm just feeling really loney right now.
  • jessss_73

Hello...

Hi guys. So I’m a freshman in high school and have really bad anxiety. It’s gotten so bad to the point where I’ve had to go to the hospital and leave school early. My symptoms include feeling fear that something bad is going to happen to me, shaking, twitching, heavy breathing, light headedness, body parts feeling light, feeling weak, and the constant urge to just break down and cry. I’ve...
  • i.am.noah.mg

Scared

I have a boyfriend who I love very very much. I talk to him about everything. But I’m afraid he’s starting to get annoyed because every time I’m around his parents I go silent because I’m terrified that they’ll hate me. And anytime he talks about them I say I think they hate me. He always says no they don’t. I ask him how he knows and he says he just does. But I don’t believe him...
  • A_literal_rock

Suicidal Friends

I’m in high school, so of course all my closest friends are going through Hell.At the time of writing this, I’m trying to convince my friend to not kill herself. She has bipolar disorder, depression, potentially PTSD, and constant suicidal thoughts. She vents to me about her problems often, and I’ve done everything I can to help her–offering advice directly, speaking to counselors and...
  • rohansuri17

Just looking to make some friends I can relate to

Hi. I recently joined this site. Just recently, I lost an extremely close friend of mine to suicide and I felt I could relate to some of the struggles he was going through. In addition to the loss, I suffer constant anxiety and feelings of worthlessness and have most of my life. Most recently, however, I feel like I haven't really had a purpose in life and it just feels like I'm dreadfully...
  • bubble224

Starting a new job

just after leaving school I started having really bad anxiety and panic attacks. The worry of having another panic attack is really overwhelming and stops me from doing the things I used to really enjoy. I'm starting a new job next week and I'm really nervous about my anxiety and having a panic attack in front of staff and colleagues. Iv been to the doctors they prescribed me with propanalol but...
  • Cutebomb

Id like to talk

If like to talk to people about things but there's no one active in any of these groups. What's up with that?
  • TassieSnapeKit

Hi

I am new to the site so I just wanted to say Hey! I am 20, so techincally a little old for this group, but there are not a lot of groups for people age 18-24. So you guys get me! Any way. I've been in "residential treatment programs" for the last four years and just left the last one around a month ago. I feel better than I ever have and I wanted to connect with other people struggling. I am...
  • NeptunesMelody

Telling my dad and step mom about my anxiety

I have really bad anxiety. Talking to people, being around people, thinking about people, just people in general. I'm very sure I have some other types as well, but I'm mainly focussing on my social anxiety and a bit about the anxiety from ptsd (I think I need to go to that group too just to help that part of it better) because that is what seems to show up the most right now. I am DEATHLY afraid...
  • kidsofyesterdxy

hi

hey you guys. i'm new here and i'm really really needing someone to talk to. Last night i had a terrible panic attack and this morning i woke up feeling terrible because i went to someone i met recently for help because the person i was with was asleep and now i feel terrible for calling him tbh 
  • Lovefromgracie

Held back

So recently, I have been having the weirdest dreams and I am starting to get freaked out. Like a more recent one was where I dreamt my hair fell out and I had cancer and I woke up crying. I have also found out that my best guy friend likes me. I dont like him like that but I think he might try to kiss me tomorrow. He has severe depression and I am afraid that if I turn him down that he might hurt...
  • Troubled_Teen

Coming to terms with my anxiety

I've decided to join this because its easier to talk to people your age about issues we all share. I have had an anxiety disorder for as long as I can remember. I have been on anxiety meds for about 5 months now and I feel different. I am a different person now. I havent had an anxiety attack since I started Zoloft and i dont have words running through my head 100 miles a minute anymore. Im not...
  • confusednewbie

I can't do it all

i love music. I sing dance and play four instruments. My music teachers are mad at me because I don't practice enough. My dance teachers annoyed because I can't remember all of the steps. I recently joined a new school and though it would be fun to do the play. I got a big part but can't make the rehearsals as my dad works in London and my mum works two jobs. I have something on everyday. As well...