Healthy Sex Support Group

This community is dedicated to an open discussion about healthy sex and sharing thoughts and feelings about sexuality and improving one's sex life. Most active adults desire to have an active and fulfilling sex life, both for themselves and also their partner. Here we discuss common sexual challenges faced by both men and women.

1 Online
1 Online
  • lostsoul72

Accomplishments

I try very hard to please the woman in my life and bed. I am just curious about something that happened with my last lover. After making love every time she would lay there and snuggle for about a 1/2 hour. The funny thing is she would tremble the entire time.Made me proud to please her so much.
  • MsViv

DEAR DS

rant about the new DS
  • Not entirely sure how explicit i can be on this site but really need some advice.In march i started talkig to a guy online i vaguely knew from school. Id bumped into a few times whilst out and he would always message to say itnwas nice to see me. This all started about 4-5 months ago. Very sweet and charming..i thought he was incred7bly shy at first ..i had to make the firat move to meet...
  • Does anyone know how to set up a website. I would try it if I had more time. Need something simple and to the point. I belong to another site for people who hate working at target. It's so simple and to the point. If someone has time. Try to put it together. The site you can look at for ideas is the breakroom dot org. I cant use DS anymore. It's much to complicated yet horribly simplistic to...
  • I have only been married for 2.5 years, and I am beginning to loathe sex and even cuddling with my husband. When he goes for the upper deck I feel so dirty and repulsed. His kisses are hot and disgusting as his spit gets all over my mouth, and I have breathing in his hot breath. But physically I'm not right either anymore... Let's just say it's like laying with a brillo pad from being so dry. If...
  • lostsoul72

Is this healthy?

The only feel good or enjoy sexual contact and nothing else in life?I have been through many trumatic events in my life that have caused serious depression over the years. I am doing so much better at this time in my life with medication and therapy, but it seems like no matter how hard I try or force myself to try to enjoy things I use to it always comes back to sexual stimulation being the only...
  • finalhappy

Question about dating

Someone recently revealed to me that they had been dating(the person is an ex) Anyway, he said that they had been out on a few dates, and that she started stalking him. My question is would a woman start stalking a guy after only two or three dates if there was no sex involved. In other words, I am thinking that he was perhaos intimate with her and that is why she started stalking him. They say...
  • So it seems as a female I can't even make a post on here about problems which have anything to do with my sex life without immediately being shamed for sleeping around (and especially after my recent breakup, comee on). I had to delete my previous post as the blindness of the comments were only stressing me out. All I ask in this post is that if you think female sexuality is something to shame...
  • EchoPapa

What should I Do?

So, I have trouble satisfying my girlfriend. (surprise) Now, me and my girldfrined are in a long distance relationship and she suggested that i have sex with another women to see if maybe there is a intimacy issue between us. Being a guy you'd think that i would jump on the opportunity to have sex with someone else, but deep down inside i could not do it. I believe there would be a barrier...
  • lostsoul72

sex hook up web sites

Has anyone else noticed there are so many web sites out there for just randome sexual hook ups? I guess to me its strange as I always made love in some kind of a relationship with feelings and just a randome hook up and its foreign to me how people can just hook up for sex and then take off to the next partner.
  • deleted_user

abortions

i had a home abortion performed on me by my grandparents when i was 12 i want to talk about it please get in touch
  • Aronia

Holy crap!

You guys .. I can't believe this happened to me.After over 20 years of terrible sex life I meet this guy and my whole life changes and not only we are having sex constantly.. Like at least 3 times a day, but we are also extremely compatible as couple.of course there is nothing perfect - we have problems like any other people, but this last month has bee just amazing... I had tons of men, but this...
  • Every time i shave my cock area get it all nice and smooth. I get turned on by shaving it and oil it up. Knowing women like it nice and clean.
  • Milly8765

discussion

hellodoes anyone want to talk about dirt things with me. if yes please messege me.
  • almosthopeless

loss

I just lost the only online friend i have. Lonliness is everywhere around me.