Healthy Sex Support Group

This community is dedicated to an open discussion about healthy sex and sharing thoughts and feelings about sexuality and improving one's sex life. Most active adults desire to have an active and fulfilling sex life, both for themselves and also their partner. Here we discuss common sexual challenges faced by both men and women.

1 Online
  • koolman

A Sexier JOB

One where I can show off physically, use my full brain, be the charming socialite I was born to be...yes, this would improve my sexual confidence.Any other fellas feel the same way, in a boring desk job?
  • neostarman

Building my sexual confidence...

Hey there...So, I'm not always the most comfortable talking about or listening to others about sex cause I grew up in a household that taught me that sex was bad and that you shouldn't do it. So, for most of my life I've kind of never really pursued women soley for having sex with them, though I'm not innocent of that either, but when I was at my best, trying to date girls, I would want more.But,...
  • Hi one of my triggers for anxiety and suicidal thoughts is sexuality. I attended an all girls catholic school for middle and high school and during this time I didn't date. This didn't bother me because of the setting I was in and I thought that once I got to college my luck would change. I'm now 21 and I still have not been kissed, dated, had a bf or had sex. I'm not into casual sex because I'm...
  • egoradel

For those of us who are not so fortunate and must take issues into our on "hands":), who of us look forward to a "Good Masturbation"....Do you make time especially for yourself...does it feel kinda wierd that you are making love to yourself when you finsh....HOW do do finish by yourself?
  • yorman1

too much sex (Joke)

Sometimes we get a little tooo serious Hope this puts a smile on your face!! I couldn't help but overhear two guys in their mid twenties while sitting at the bar last nite One of the guys says to his buddy "Man you look tired" His buddy says "Man I'm exhausted" My girlfriend and I have sex all the time she's after me 4 or5 times a day. I just don't know what to do. An older fellow about my...
  • phoenixfire88

Boyfriend is into diapers

Hi, So I've been with my BF almost 6 months. I'm 27, he's 24. We have not had sex. I contracted HSV 1 from a former partner, he has a 3-5 in 100 chance of getting it. Says hes ok with it, I'm on medicine, he says he'll use condoms. He was in the military, has PTSD. he finds that "regressing" helps him cope. So he wears diapers and likes to be treated like a child. At first he told me he just...
  • deprivedanddismissed

Frustrated to say the least

My husband has E.D. I knew this before we got married but it was something we were able to work with. We used pills and with medicated assistance we were always able to get things going so we were like any other Newley we'd couple and going at it like rabbits.Things have changed since. The meds don't work as well, his doctor doesn't see a fix for his issue, and to top it off, his desire has...
  • lunarose93

So I was wondering if some sexual wants are wrong.I know that this might sound horrible to some but I enjoy being humiliated, I like it dirty and rough and I have pretty much no limits Its hard for me to get off unless it's that way and I know plenty of people who think im weird or wrong or gross but its what turns me on, is it wrong to like that kind of stuff? To like being talked down to, tied...
  • thumper1

Weekends = Play time!

There's a song, I'm sure most of you know it, it's been around a few years now but it always seems appropriate, especially on weekends...It's by the Black Eyed Peas..."I've gotta a feeling! That tonight's gonna be a good night.."May a little Nakey time find us all and to each a good, good night! Have a great weekend everybody!
  • vjh_1989

Want to try new things

I've always been curious about bdsm. I've brought it up with my significant other, I think where we are going to have issues is we're both submissive behind closed doors. I mean I can be dominant if I have to or the rare mood strikes me. But I've brought up things like cold play, sensory deprivation, orgasm denial, prolonged penetration. He always says he's interested and curious as well. But...
  • Patricia1983

Ice queen

I got divorced 4 years ago and I have not really dated that much. Shortly after I was separated I was with someone and I really didn't feel any chemistry so I broke up with him. Now I've started seeing this guy and things seemed great at first I love just being touched. It felt nice just to feel something. Now it seems like I have a hard time with being aroused or being into it. I go through the...
  • des10ed2b

gay or masturbating?

big debate at work. lol. yes, i have a strange work environment.okay, so, lets say a guy is alone and masturbating. He plays with his butt, either with a dildo, fingers, or masturbating? help us settle this. Also, put your gender. That seems to play a part in the view on this! lol.
  • FirstTracks84

Sex in a New Relationship

I’m just curious what everybody thinks about this.  I was recently dumped from a really short and infrequent relationship but I’m kinda beat up about it.  When you’re in a new relationship and the sex is awkward or not great, do you usually give it a few times to see what the deal is?  Or, if it’s awkward and not great the first time do you give it a second chance or are you just...
  • csajourney

Anxiety Issues - Attn: Men

I am a married 58 year old "bi" guy. Most of my experiences were with men; however, I have been married 14 years to a wonderful woman but I just don't feel a "click" romantically or physically any longer and I have found a few males that I enjoy (unreciprocated) sexual experiences with. The problem is that I can't climax when I am with another person and only when taking my problems "well in...
  • EMP88364

I hate being intimate with my husband

I have only been married for 2.5 years, and I am beginning to loathe sex and even cuddling with my husband. When he goes for the upper deck I feel so dirty and repulsed. His kisses are hot and disgusting as his spit gets all over my mouth, and I have breathing in his hot breath. But physically I'm not right either anymore... Let's just say it's like laying with a brillo pad from being so dry. If...